Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

whose heard of a nissan rasheen?

+27
Mattytappy
Whytie
kenny1pulsar
scotty6860
Concrete-GTIR
Andy Sunny Gti
Animaldaz
GTIR James
clarebear
hreggtir
Hardy172cup
Gaz GTiR
not_as_good_as_you
Wocka
buckym120
johnboy
Welling_AL
jaypjay
fred05
splmum
nomad
Digitalfaze
Ajay.
ROB_IOW
hagger
pulsarmoley
GTI-R US
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

poll question

whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 4 Vote_lcap68%whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 68% [ 15 ]
whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 4 Vote_lcap32%whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 32% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 22

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 10]

76whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 4 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 27th August 2013, 9:36 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

im off at 5o/c to go get the beast lol
boy oh boy am I looking forward to the drive...........not Sad 

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

77whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 4 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 27th August 2013, 9:38 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Have fun Very Happy 

78whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 4 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 27th August 2013, 10:22 pm

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

go stone henge way Bob, stick the rasheem on its end and i don't reckon it will look out of place Laughing 

79whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 4 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 27th August 2013, 10:23 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Good luck mate, cant wait to see it all coming together Cool 

80whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 4 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 27th August 2013, 10:29 pm

Could be worse you could be stuck in the truck with my brothers other half on one side an lees thing on the other side.

81whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 4 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 27th August 2013, 10:33 pm

johnboy

johnboy

have some pics up in the morning then??

82whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 4 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 27th August 2013, 10:33 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

dangerous dave wrote:Could be worse you could be stuck in the truck with my brothers other half on one side an lees thing on the other side.
He didn't get rid after nurburg then? lol

83whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 4 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 27th August 2013, 10:35 pm

Nope it's still with him she is a full on but job.

84whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 4 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 27th August 2013, 10:42 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Full on but job? is that a polite way of saying shes an anal queen lol

85whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 4 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 27th August 2013, 10:46 pm

Haha well she might aswell talk out of it!

Good luck on the drive bob.

Last edited by dangerous dave on 27th August 2013, 10:58 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed look for luck it's late am sleepy who really cares anyway?!? How long can my reason for edit be? This I a pretty long reason why am changing look for luck but as long as everyone knows the reason am happy knowing that I can sleep tonight)

86whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 4 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 27th August 2013, 10:49 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Oh right one of those types Laughing  .....yep good luck bob ....Wink

87whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 4 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 28th August 2013, 6:54 pm

clarebear

clarebear
clarebear
clarebear

The box on wheels lada wannabe has landed!! And my god it's the most hideous thing I've ever seen and his parked it right outside!!! affraid 
whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 4 Null_zpsf6e2b2b7

I'm leavin these on the bonnet and pray someone does the right thing!!!!
whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 4 Null_zpsb9e8f12a

88whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 4 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 28th August 2013, 6:58 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Im just trying to picture Bob driving it Laughing

Dous look extremely clean tho!

89whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 4 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 28th August 2013, 7:00 pm

clarebear

clarebear
clarebear
clarebear

It will look soooooo much better with flames coming out the windows!!

90whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 4 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 28th August 2013, 7:02 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

just got back after heading off at 6 his morning
what a long drive that was and on the way back I witnessed an accident as the guy in front of me swerved across the carriageway for no reason and smashed into the central reservation, completely trashing the offside front of the car Shocked 
anyway did my good deed for the day and blocked the road with my truck (rasheem aboard) to try and avoid anything piling into him.
he was about 60 and really shook up but seemed ok as there was no blood so I just got him out of the car onto the bank on the hard shoulder where nothing could pile into him.
by then a few others had stopped and the old bill were called so was time for me to leave as didn't fancy filling in a million statements and just wanted to get home.
I reckon the old boy must have blacked out or something as he had no recollection of swerving or anything

cars in great condition and everything works on it too but by fuck is it oogly Laughing  it looks even uglier in real life and is crying out to be loved by some nutcase (moi) geek

I really cant wait to get stuck into doing this car as it just gives me that feel good factor thinking about driving it, it got loads of looks on the back of my truck people are probably shocked by its sheer ugliness lol, they will be even more shocked when its done and goes steaming past there evos and scoobies etc...........really cant wait to get stuck in to it.

91whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 4 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 28th August 2013, 7:04 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

You should of made him park down the road clare Razz  ......its going to be a quick beast though im sure bob said hes getting 2 ...... so you could have a his and hers Wink

92whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 4 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 28th August 2013, 7:05 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

clare..........if my special car gets damaged then your pretty pulsar will be seeing my axe being wielded over it Twisted Evil 

93whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 4 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 28th August 2013, 7:06 pm

clarebear

clarebear
clarebear
clarebear

No way will you get me in that car in public! I felt a right bell end standing in the street takin a picture of the monstrosity!
Lol

94whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 4 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 28th August 2013, 7:10 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

clarebear wrote:
whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 4 Null_zpsf6e2b2b7
beauty and the beast lol
can you guess which is what Laughing 

95whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 4 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 28th August 2013, 7:13 pm

Haha you two are like little kids!

It's ugly as fuck an I would love to start another project. Wink

96whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 4 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 28th August 2013, 7:17 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

I quite like the wheels actually, look forward to seeing this in the flesh. Perhaps you could bring it to the next meet Bob?

97whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 4 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 28th August 2013, 7:19 pm

clarebear

clarebear
clarebear
clarebear

That thing looks like its been left put in the rain and shrunk! No word of a lie its a car for midgets! This photo makes it look bigger ( can't say better cause that's an impossibility)
whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 4 Null_zps9b25a8a9

98whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 4 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 28th August 2013, 7:23 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

yeah will do pete, im taxing it tomorrow so will use it as a runabout until I start the conversion on her
tell you what its got some poke in it even with the 1500 lump fitted, and the ac works and its got an airbag just incase I feel the need to crash it into something solid lie a jcb or tank Laughing 

99whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 4 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 28th August 2013, 7:26 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

GTI-R US wrote:yeah will do pete, its got an airbag just incase I feel the need to crash it into something solid lie a jcb or tank Laughing 
Cool, its not like you can make it worse Razz

100whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 4 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 28th August 2013, 7:51 pm

GTIR James

Blimey, that is ugly....... But should be a right laugh with a bit of power. All due respect for trying someone out of the ordinary.
Never seen one of them before

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum