Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

whose heard of a nissan rasheen?

+27
Mattytappy
Whytie
kenny1pulsar
scotty6860
Concrete-GTIR
Andy Sunny Gti
Animaldaz
GTIR James
clarebear
hreggtir
Hardy172cup
Gaz GTiR
not_as_good_as_you
Wocka
buckym120
johnboy
Welling_AL
jaypjay
fred05
splmum
nomad
Digitalfaze
Ajay.
ROB_IOW
hagger
pulsarmoley
GTI-R US
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

poll question

whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 7 Vote_lcap68%whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 68% [ 15 ]
whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 7 Vote_lcap32%whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 32% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 22

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 10]

151whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 7 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 21st October 2013, 9:18 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Seems alot of people are hitting the precision turbos .... not just pulsars with other makes .... nice to see more options availble ...
So more a freshen up ..... cant wait to see the build going on Wink

152whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 7 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 21st October 2013, 9:21 pm

kenny1pulsar

I like things that are a bit different. But this is a whole new level. Can't wait to see this 1.

153whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 7 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 21st October 2013, 9:28 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

soon as I get it guys il do a build thread on it as it will be quite interesting to some of you and I haven't really a clue what it will look like but at the mo its the front end that's oogly so that will be replaced with a complete pulsar front and probably incorporate some of the foglights too

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

154whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 7 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 22nd October 2013, 8:25 pm

not_as_good_as_you

Ah bob! It's ugliness is its charm and creates a very unassuming nature!

155whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 7 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 22nd October 2013, 9:33 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

so you saying leave it ugly then Geoff lol

itll still be ugly no matter what I do, just that people wont have a clue what it is, unfortunately itll have to be dropped and widened to accommodate whats being fitted to it
the way im planning it it will look like a pulsar estate car but a bit fatter Laughing 

156whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 7 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 23rd October 2013, 3:56 am

Whytie

Whytie

Looking forward to this thread, I'll follow closely as I would love to do this myself, ultimate sleeper

157whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 7 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 23rd October 2013, 5:42 am

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

your puting the pulsar front end on? that will look wicked see them doing that with the r34 front end on the stagea and it looks great

http://www.avaloncreative.co.uk

158whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 7 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 23rd October 2013, 9:05 am

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

good luck bob, sure it will be as cool as fook Smile

159whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 7 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 23rd October 2013, 10:29 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

yep decided for sure last night that it will be fitted with a complete pulsar front end
wings, bonnet, bumper the lot.

reason im doing this now is because
1. no one will have a clue what the car actually is as a lot of people don't even know what a pulsar is lol
2. its easy to do should be a straight bolt on with minimal modification involved
3. more aerodynamic than the hideous square front on it
4. much better airflow for the big power it will be running
5. if I left the front all stock on the rasheen it will still be a giveaway that the cars a bit special by the sound of it, the big exhaust, big brake kit, wide wheels and stance and high pitched whine from dogbox
6. im really looking forward to building a freak car that I know will be the only one in uk possibly the world and its simple as I have all the parts at hand to build such a creation Laughing

im gonna have to rebuild engine though as it wont be able to handle the power that's gonna be put through it with this car  

160whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 7 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 25th October 2013, 7:37 pm

not_as_good_as_you

I do think it should keep the boxy front end Bob, but I totally understand why it won't!

Didn't you say you were getting 2? The other one staying stock?

I'm hoping to look at my clutch issues with a mate this weekend, if not when I bring it down to yours I hope the rasheen is around for a nosey around!

161whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 7 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 9th November 2013, 6:05 pm

Mattytappy

Mattytappy

Damm and I thought my wife was ugly

162whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 7 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 9th November 2013, 6:19 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Welcome to the forum ..... intresting profile ....

163whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 7 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 9th November 2013, 6:32 pm

Mattytappy

Mattytappy

Why thank you nomad.....with a bit of luck and a few bits from bob I should be back In the seat soon.....it's been a while since I've driven anything that's put a smile on my face like my old pulsar bucket did.....and I'm looking forward to it....!!

Kind regards

Matty

164whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 7 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 9th November 2013, 7:33 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Mattytappy wrote:Damm and I thought my wife was ugly

beautys in eye of the beholder matt and my peepers are a bit on the dicey side now :lol

your just jealous coz you aint got one of these babies Laughing : 

165whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 7 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 9th November 2013, 7:39 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

I still think you should leave it looking a original as possible

... Ugly and fast

166whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 7 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 9th November 2013, 7:40 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

GTI_R_IOW wrote:

...  Ugly and fast
That's how my missus describes me in bed

167whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 7 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 9th November 2013, 7:52 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

better than my mrs describes me ..........ugly n fat Laughing 

one will be a hybrid of a pulsar and rasheen the other (red one) is being left totally standard and ive had a couple people ask about building these up aswell to different specs so maybe importing some more depending on how they come out etc.
then we will just build them to whatever people desire looks wise

its on track where they will shine hopefully and no doubt raise a few eyebrows as well as upset a few full on trackday toys as basically will be a pulsar and we all know how many fast cars you can get past in a well set up pulsar, these will be no different except be even more embarrassing for evo, bmw, lotus and Scooby owners when they get their asses handed to them on a plate by a soapbox on steroids lol!

168whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 7 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 9th November 2013, 9:24 pm

boyciegtir325

I wish I could actually see the faces of Scooby, BMW drivers as the Beast blasts past them, wish I could do the same, and totally understand why you are doing it.
Everyone knows Evo, Scooby, GTR etc etc, but Rasheen, pardon!

169whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 7 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 10th November 2013, 7:22 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

ok guys need your honest input here seeing as cars in dock now and il be collecting it soon
so ive made a poll so please help me out with putting an honest answer up as im a little torn now with what to do regarding modding it

170whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 7 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 10th November 2013, 7:34 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Tough one but id say leave it as it is running big power... Its a sleeper then & you can see the look on peoples faces when you smoke them Wink

171whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 7 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 10th November 2013, 8:19 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Its a tough one because if its basicly a pulsar chasis then bolting  the whole front end would just make it a pulsar then why go to all the effort  if its just going to look like an r ......
What about keeping stock but with wide arches ? 
Tbh i think it will look good either way ....

172whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 7 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 10th November 2013, 8:21 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Maybe get si to photoshop a pulsar front end onto it  for you will give you an insight on how it will look with the backend .....

173whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 7 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 10th November 2013, 8:22 pm

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

As it is sleeper with big power.

This look

whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 7 Image_zpsf8af93b2
whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 7 Image_zpsf6dfedb7
whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 7 Image_zps372b7968

174whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 7 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 10th November 2013, 10:03 pm

hagger

i think it must look stock.There is nothing cooler than a proper sleeper.I think before you go crazy and throw £sss at it just fit a good solid forged engine 330/350bhp get the car as low as possible but keep the suspension compliant for the track (15inch wheels max) then take out as much weight as you can without it being obvious.Maybe have a hidden front exit exhaust and a fake peashooter at the back for extra confusion ;-)

175whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 7 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 10th November 2013, 10:07 pm

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

nomad wrote:Maybe get si to photoshop a pulsar front end onto it  for you will give you an insight on how it will look with the backend .....
yeah i could do that would just need pic of both cars from same angle

http://www.avaloncreative.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum