Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

whose heard of a nissan rasheen?

+27
Mattytappy
Whytie
kenny1pulsar
scotty6860
Concrete-GTIR
Andy Sunny Gti
Animaldaz
GTIR James
clarebear
hreggtir
Hardy172cup
Gaz GTiR
not_as_good_as_you
Wocka
buckym120
johnboy
Welling_AL
jaypjay
fred05
splmum
nomad
Digitalfaze
Ajay.
ROB_IOW
hagger
pulsarmoley
GTI-R US
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

poll question

whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 8 Vote_lcap68%whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 8 Vote_rcap 68% [ 15 ]
whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 8 Vote_lcap32%whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 8 Vote_rcap 32% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 22

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 10]

176whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 8 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 10th November 2013, 10:43 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 8 Nissan-PulsarGtir-1990-1031260451-3
whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 8 25062_47879 closest i could find si .....

177whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 8 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 10th November 2013, 11:22 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Defo leave as it is.. What's the point of bolting pulsar stuff on it .. Might aswell save yourself time and money and drive a pulsar

178whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 8 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 10th November 2013, 11:57 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I guess it also comes to ventilation aswell rob .....as bob is planing a monster build so lots of under hood heat

179whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 8 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 11th November 2013, 12:27 am

knights of nee

How about adding a why fucking bother option because its so fucking pig ugly no amount of power would ever make it cool, And I for one would be seen dead with a hundred yards of it's ugly ass!

Rob

180whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 8 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 11th November 2013, 12:49 am

boyciegtir325

I have tried to be a bit techy and put a Leightons picture of the R front end on your Rasheen, only problem is I have no idea how to post it?
Don't expect much, but it's the best I can do, normally me and computers = Big explosion!

181whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 8 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 11th November 2013, 1:11 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Lol either send it to me ....email ...nomadhardiman@googlemail.com 
Or  use photobucket .... upload it to that ...then click on  view links and its the third link click on it and paste in here ... it should start with img ...

182whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 8 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 11th November 2013, 10:06 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

yeah would be good if someone could photoshop it please at least it would give me some idea of what it would look like

il need to run the 17'' rims on it as theres a set of 6 pot ap brakes going on it so wont fit under anything smaller, will also need to fit some kind of venting to the bonnet as heat will be a big issue (was gonna use the flat pulsar vents if I go with the stealth look.

Last edited by GTI-R US on 11th November 2013, 10:48 am; edited 2 times in total

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

183whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 8 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 11th November 2013, 10:18 am

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

so we talking about a complete front end conversion, lights, bumper and bonnet etc? ill need some time as i tried it but because the pulsar bonnet slopes and is a little more curved than the rasheen its hard to get it to fit and look good

http://www.avaloncreative.co.uk

184whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 8 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 11th November 2013, 10:32 am

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

Knocked these up in 1 min, but you get the idea, dont do it bob..lol

Just bigger wheels, open grill and bonnet vent, i.e cool louvers

Give it the sleeper look

whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 8 Pulsarrasheen_zpsf1b50c45
whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 8 Gtirras_zps66102354

185whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 8 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 11th November 2013, 10:44 am

knights of nee

Andy Sunny Gti wrote:Knocked these up in 1 min, but you get the idea, dont do it bob..lol

Just bigger wheels, open grill and bonnet vent, i.e cool louvers

Give it the sleeper look

whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 8 Pulsarrasheen_zpsf1b50c45
whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 8 Gtirras_zps66102354
Get a grip that just turned an ugly turd into something that would melt your eyes Rolling Eyes affraid

186whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 8 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 11th November 2013, 10:49 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

yeah from that its not looking good I have to admit lol

knights of nee wrote:How about adding a why fucking bother option because its so fucking pig ugly no amount of power would ever make it cool, And I for one would be seen dead with a hundred yards of it's ugly ass!

that's the point rob............its not supposed to be cool in any way Laughing
theres lots of cars you could pick but this is truly ugly and its that alone that will make it a real shocker for people especially when they hear the burble from the exhaust and the whine from the dogbox etc, its a simplish conversion being a pulsar chassis so should handle exactly the same too which in my mind makes it all a very worthwhile project.
and lets face it the pulsar has never been a good looking car either (infact many think that's ugly as sin lol) although I have to say its gorgeous in comparison Laughing

187whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 8 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 11th November 2013, 2:29 pm

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

think it sounds great fun

http://www.avaloncreative.co.uk

188whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 8 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 11th November 2013, 3:01 pm

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

Needs. Front end like....

whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 8 1267592050997_us_myalibaba_web6_96
whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 8 126960

Not sure about this scoop though...

whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 8 Img_6542

This one actually looks good.

whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 8 Nissan-rasheen-car-cars-design-vehicles-picture

189whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 8 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 11th November 2013, 3:25 pm

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

Compare to the Subaru Forester when your done Bob..lol

whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 8 Subaru-forester-sti-f
whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 8 Forester-STI-002

190whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 8 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 11th November 2013, 3:42 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

ok guys after seeing the photo shopped one I think il leave the pulsar front end off so thanks for the help in the poll and your opinions

(I know that's a crude comparison) as everything would have been blended in to match but think il leave body as standard but with arches added or wheels will be sticking out.
as for the rest of it il just make it up as I go lol

191whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 8 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 11th November 2013, 5:44 pm

whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 8 Null_zps93dcc43e

192whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 8 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 11th November 2013, 5:44 pm

Push the evos out of the way Smile

193whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 8 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 11th November 2013, 6:29 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

I like that white one

194whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 8 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 11th November 2013, 6:46 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Does the blue one have standard  pulsar rims ....

195whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 8 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 11th November 2013, 6:57 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

I like the white one above with the dark arch extensions

196whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 8 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 11th November 2013, 11:42 pm

boyciegtir325

nomad wrote:Lol either send it to me ....email ...nomadhardiman@googlemail.com 
Or  use photobucket .... upload it to that ...then click on  view links and its the third link click on it and paste in here ... it should start with img ...
Hi Leighton, I have sent an attachment to you, hopefully you can post it for me, not the best, but can't really do much better, not great at Photoshop.

197whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 8 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 12th November 2013, 12:38 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Yes mate i got it ...it doent open though ...Sad

198whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 8 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 12th November 2013, 11:55 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 8 NomadrasheenforBob 
Great photoshop from paul ....i actually like it ...

199whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 8 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 12th November 2013, 11:56 pm

jaypjay

jaypjay

Haha why Would this be considered ?

200whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 8 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 13th November 2013, 12:00 am

Is it bad that the more I look at this horrid heap of shit the more I come to like it......

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum