Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

whose heard of a nissan rasheen?

+27
Mattytappy
Whytie
kenny1pulsar
scotty6860
Concrete-GTIR
Andy Sunny Gti
Animaldaz
GTIR James
clarebear
hreggtir
Hardy172cup
Gaz GTiR
not_as_good_as_you
Wocka
buckym120
johnboy
Welling_AL
jaypjay
fred05
splmum
nomad
Digitalfaze
Ajay.
ROB_IOW
hagger
pulsarmoley
GTI-R US
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

poll question

whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 6 Vote_lcap68%whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 68% [ 15 ]
whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 6 Vote_lcap32%whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 32% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 22

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 10]

126whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 6 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 2nd September 2013, 11:36 am

Welling_AL

Welling_AL

I'm on side with the few who like this thing ! First look I thought WTF but actually it grows on you. Remove that spare on the rear and the back end and side angles look good - not so keen on the front end but with some bonnet vents as you plan and a few changes it could well work !

I cant remember all the details of what you plan to do to it Bob - what exhaust are you planning to fit and are you going with a FMIC ?
These would possible give a more rally look but then be a give away to it being more than an odd shaped 4x4

127whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 6 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 2nd September 2013, 12:36 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

that's the thing al, I don't want it to look anything as such lol
the giveaways will be the fact that it will have very wide rims, be dropped on coilovers and big brake kit up front and rear
it will be running my pace chargecooler from the track car but the rad will be discreetely hidden as I don't wanna be cutting the front about as that will be another sure fire way of telling 'something lies beneath'
im even leaving the spare wheel on the back, that will help balance weight from front to rear as that's a problem with the pulsar when people remove as much weight as possible from rear of car it makes it totally unbalanced and just increases understeer and this will be no different as it basically is a pulsar.
this time il be adding weight to rear if anything and try increasing power to accommodate for weight then see how it handles!

if I thought I could keep under bonnet temps down I wouldn't even fit the bonnet vents but it will need them as things will be cooking under there with no ventilation

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

128whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 6 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 2nd September 2013, 12:51 pm

Welling_AL

Welling_AL

yeh - fair play Bob - i figured as much hence me asking - but i like that vision - it sounds like a fun project and most of us on here will look forward to seeing it done !

I can imagine half our community will want to come watch you on the first track day - see how the beast gets on ! What a Face 

129whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 6 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 4th September 2013, 10:14 pm

scotty6860

scotty6860

whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 6 NissanRasheen_zpsd0d55566

130whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 6 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 4th September 2013, 10:21 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

lol yep that's kind of what she will look like scott but without the hideous chrome rims
got a rear end pic of it please?

131whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 6 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 4th September 2013, 10:24 pm

scotty6860

scotty6860

yer there was one hold on I will just dig it out

132whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 6 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 4th September 2013, 10:28 pm

scotty6860

scotty6860

whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 6 Untitled_zps10fff67f

133whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 6 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 4th September 2013, 10:50 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Images not working scott ?

134whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 6 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 4th September 2013, 10:58 pm

scotty6860

scotty6860

whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 6 Untitled_zpsd4af10d2

135whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 6 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 4th September 2013, 10:59 pm

scotty6860

scotty6860

whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 6 NissanRasheen_zps32ca6c3a

136whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 6 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 4th September 2013, 10:59 pm

scotty6860

scotty6860

are they back on

137whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 6 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 4th September 2013, 11:18 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Yes mate back on the page .... not sure i like the wheels .... are a bit bling bling lol ...

138whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 6 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 4th September 2013, 11:19 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Yep wheels are abit bling but actualy think it looks cool as f**k Wink

139whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 6 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 5th September 2013, 7:49 am

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Gaz GTiR wrote:Yep wheels are abit bling but actualy think it looks cool as f**k Wink
+1 Very Happy 

140whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 6 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 5th September 2013, 11:28 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

mine will look better you see Wink 

thanks for the pics scott, it gives me an idea of roughly what she will look like
mine is going a slightly different look to that as it will more resemble a rally style jeep with fogs on the front and a crash bar etc, plus the wheels will be more race orientataed.

just got all the photos of the other one im importing, its a white one with larger engine and 4wd auto at the moment and a year newer than the one I have but basically the same car.
that's being shipped on the 18th September to Southampton Cool

141whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 6 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 5th September 2013, 12:05 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Will you be building both then bob ....maybe one abit more tamer ?

142whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 6 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 5th September 2013, 12:46 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

not too sure yet may possibly sell one on or make one around 320bhp and of course the other will be an animal
not really in a rush to make any decisions yet

143whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 6 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 5th September 2013, 1:08 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

here it is, just found out its the 1800 sr18 lump which could be interesting bolted to an autobox , 4wd and turbo'd up lol
and its covered less than a 100,000kn so under 60,000 miles

whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 6 8mv6
whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 6 Loux
whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 6 2bdw

144whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 6 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 5th September 2013, 2:29 pm

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

i think the pics of the one thats modded a bit look really good takeaway the bonnet scoop and make the wheels darker it would look awesome. I like the white one bob that could look mean with the right modifications nothing to ott just abit here and there

145whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 6 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 5th September 2013, 6:30 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Looks quite nice the white one ..... do you  think you will be able to sort out the number plate holder though does look like a job and half  Laughing

146whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 6 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 5th September 2013, 6:44 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

yep an horrendous job to do lol

the white ones more or less exactly the same as the red one but the red ones immaculate condition don't think the white one is as clean but still in relatively good nick

147whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 6 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 5th September 2013, 7:06 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Although i prefer it in white the pics of the red one you put up does look super clean..... will be an excellent  towing machine at hyper speeds lol

148whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 6 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 21st October 2013, 8:08 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

little update on this guys
just ordered in a super duper 700bhp tubby for it Cool 

my cars now in the workshop having all the goodies ripped off in wait for the host car.
im now gonna use the white rasheen as the red ones far too good to cannibalise. its due in docks first week in November so im quite excited about picking it up believe it or not lol.

got huge plans for this car............it will be a Frankenstein one off with wide arch kit and complete pulsar front end, bit like a superwide pulsar estate if you like Laughing
il then be painting the whole car and also going for complete standalone ecu to cope with all that power she will be running
hopefully if all goes well this will be one of the fastest and highly modded cars ive ever built.
should give the gtr a run for its money as the pulsar/rasheen will be much much lighter

not been so excited about building any other car as I am with this and want everything done properly to try make it as reliable as it can possibly be with what ever power it makes 

149whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 6 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 21st October 2013, 8:30 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

What tubby is that bob .... are you going for a bare shell respray in a different colour or keeping the beast white ?

150whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 6 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 21st October 2013, 8:35 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

going with a precision 6262 Leighton

been having a chat with lenny.

keeping the car white tbh as think the colour will suit it with the mods planned plus ive then not got to do all the door shuts and under bonnet areas
I want the car finished mapped and ready to roll come march so gives me around 3 months to do everything needed

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum