Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

whose heard of a nissan rasheen?

+27
Mattytappy
Whytie
kenny1pulsar
scotty6860
Concrete-GTIR
Andy Sunny Gti
Animaldaz
GTIR James
clarebear
hreggtir
Hardy172cup
Gaz GTiR
not_as_good_as_you
Wocka
buckym120
johnboy
Welling_AL
jaypjay
fred05
splmum
nomad
Digitalfaze
Ajay.
ROB_IOW
hagger
pulsarmoley
GTI-R US
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

poll question

whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 5 Vote_lcap68%whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 68% [ 15 ]
whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 5 Vote_lcap32%whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 32% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 22

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 10]

101whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 5 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 28th August 2013, 8:15 pm

Animaldaz

Makes you wonder what the guy who signed the design off was thinking!
Good luck with it Bob.

102whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 5 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 28th August 2013, 8:22 pm

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

GTI-R US wrote:just got back after heading off at 6 his morning
what a long drive that was and on the way back I witnessed an accident as the guy in front of me swerved across the carriageway for no reason and smashed into the central reservation, completely trashing the offside front of the car Shocked 
anyway did my good deed for the day and blocked the road with my truck (rasheem aboard) to try and avoid anything piling into him.
he was about 60 and really shook up but seemed ok as there was no blood so I just got him out of the car onto the bank on the hard shoulder where nothing could pile into him.
by then a few others had stopped and the old bill were called so was time for me to leave as didn't fancy filling in a million statements and just wanted to get home.
I reckon the old boy must have blacked out or something as he had no recollection of swerving or anything

cars in great condition and everything works on it too but by fuck is it oogly Laughing  it looks even uglier in real life and is crying out to be loved by some nutcase (moi) geek

I really cant wait to get stuck into doing this car as it just gives me that feel good factor thinking about driving it, it got loads of looks on the back of my truck people are probably shocked by its sheer ugliness lol, they will be even more shocked when its done and goes steaming past there evos and scoobies etc...........really cant wait to get stuck in to it.
maybe he looked in the mirror and saw the rasheem and past out from its beauty

103whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 5 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 28th August 2013, 8:26 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Laughing 

104whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 5 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 28th August 2013, 8:31 pm

clarebear

clarebear
clarebear
clarebear

The only good thing about robbies trip was his chance to help a person in need after his smash on the motorway
whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 5 Null_zps65dcb912
You would have thought he would have given the poor bloke the monstrosity to replace his smashed up motor! ( I'd have rather walked)

105whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 5 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 28th August 2013, 8:34 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

quality answer danny pmsl lol!

you know what I could even fit an entire pulsar front end on it Shocked wings, bonnet, bumper the lot, it would be a bobenstein creation of mass ugliness affraid 

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

106whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 5 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 28th August 2013, 8:36 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Good photo Clare, reckon you should get one printed and hung up in his office Wink Laughing 

107whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 5 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 28th August 2013, 10:01 pm

buckym120

buckym120

hreggtir wrote:
GTI-R US wrote:just got back after heading off at 6 his morning
what a long drive that was and on the way back I witnessed an accident as the guy in front of me swerved across the carriageway for no reason and smashed into the central reservation, completely trashing the offside front of the car Shocked 
anyway did my good deed for the day and blocked the road with my truck (rasheem aboard) to try and avoid anything piling into him.
he was about 60 and really shook up but seemed ok as there was no blood so I just got him out of the car onto the bank on the hard shoulder where nothing could pile into him.
by then a few others had stopped and the old bill were called so was time for me to leave as didn't fancy filling in a million statements and just wanted to get home.
I reckon the old boy must have blacked out or something as he had no recollection of swerving or anything

cars in great condition and everything works on it too but by fuck is it oogly Laughing  it looks even uglier in real life and is crying out to be loved by some nutcase (moi) geek

I really cant wait to get stuck into doing this car as it just gives me that feel good factor thinking about driving it, it got loads of looks on the back of my truck people are probably shocked by its sheer ugliness lol, they will be even more shocked when its done and goes steaming past there evos and scoobies etc...........really cant wait to get stuck in to it.
maybe he looked in the mirror and saw the rasheem and past out from its beauty
Razz Razz 

108whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 5 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 28th August 2013, 10:02 pm

buckym120

buckym120

I have no words to describe that thing

109whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 5 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 28th August 2013, 10:03 pm

buckym120

buckym120

Is this going on the rollers Sunday bob??

110whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 5 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 29th August 2013, 11:49 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

no lol
will be in the gtr

111whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 5 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 29th August 2013, 1:37 pm

johnboy

johnboy

Look on the positive side.. If you parked your R or Scooby on the street you'd worry about it and buy expensive alarms.
Park this, even with the doors unlocked, and nobody will touch it. cheers 

112whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 5 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 29th August 2013, 1:45 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

haha yes that's a good point john

amazingly enough some people have pmd me and actually like the look of these things, they certainly seem to create interest be it good or bad.
there probably just to ashamed to come forth and own up lol
had 4 people on the industrial estate too having a look round it and asking Qs on what it is and there jaws dropped when I told them what I was gonna do with it and the power it will be running, they were actually speechless Laughing 

cars down my yard today and got George cleaning it
il take a snap of it when its been cleaned, its like a brand new car

113whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 5 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 29th August 2013, 2:35 pm

Ajay.

Alright guys I own up lol I wouldn't mind having one to be honest it's just looks so different out of this world lol
And the good thing about dropping a pulsar lump in just makes it even more better lol
All the best with it bob.

114whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 5 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 29th August 2013, 5:27 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

heres a couple of pics compared side by side a pulsar, actually when its dropped on coilovers it will be lower than a pulsar, kind of like a mini hummer lol

engine bay and entire layout on the underside is a pulsar in every single way, even the fuel tank is identical

whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 5 Acn2
whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 5 Po0a
whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 5 En9s
whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 5 Whza

only thing il need to add is some pulsar bonnet vents to let the heat out
windows will all be limo tints (legal front)
front will have a bull bar fitted with spotlights
ramair intake needs adding somewhere subtle
will have some 8'' rims fitted as theres clearance for them with the wider arch lips
big brakes and fully polybushed underside
then of course the big power running gear and straightcut dogbox fitted
il need to use the pulsar ecu loom and add a hydraulic clutch as the one on it is cable operated
other than that it looks a fairly simple conversion

115whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 5 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 29th August 2013, 7:35 pm

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

Bob, you have a twisted mind....it is really the ugliest car i ever seen...
Nice project indeed!

116whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 5 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 29th August 2013, 7:51 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Wow its shocking how clean it is .... least it will be a good base to start with Cool

117whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 5 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 29th August 2013, 10:35 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Cant believe its basicly the same size... mad as toast Laughing 

118whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 5 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 31st August 2013, 7:03 am

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

Hello all, hi Bob wanted to post up as this project is very interesting.
Okay Bob let me get this right.
This is a 4x4, 1.5 n/a engine with man gearbox?
I would really like to know Bob, what is the gearbox code on this Rasheen type thingy..lol
As this could possibly mean if I find a pulsar 4x4 shell, use this gearbox from the Rasheen, I can chuck in my n/a SR20VE into the 4x4 Pulsar, then turbocharge it later? Not sure how strong these gearboxes are on the Rasheen but the SR20 FWD gearboxes are driven by a clutch cable too.
So if I can find out what gearbox and clutch it is then I could be onto a winner. I will look on the net for upgrade gearbox/ clutches for the Rasheen too.
So Bob when you have sometime Please, I would like you to see if this gearbox in the Rasheen could fit into a Pulsar. If it can then your job or mine is to find a clean Pulsar shell, drop the Rasheen gearbox in and I'll take it.
Will pm you.

119whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 5 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 31st August 2013, 9:29 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

hi andy
welcome to the forum fella

ok if im honest with you I don't know yet.
the transferbox for 4wd im not sure about either as it may differ slightly from the gtir one, I wont know until I get it on the lift but the 1.5 lump does not have the recess that the sr20 has for the transferbox to fit which makes me think it may well be slightly different or maybe the g'box throws it out slightly further, all will be revealed when I drop the entire thing out and have a closer looky see.
the engine and dogbox from my track car will be dropped in there so I was gonna sell the entire engine and transmission system complete with clutch/pedal setup as it would be ideal for a 4wd kit car or similar type build

no idea how strong the boxes and transfers are as never come across one before but could well be stronger than a standard pulsar box, I may split the box open to see what lies inside but I have to say that the transmission on the car feels very strong with a really positive gear change, and yes its 4wd manual, cable operated

once I start on the car il do a build thread on it under projects as like you im interested to see the differences with the transmission

120whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 5 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 31st August 2013, 9:40 am

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

I actually like the look of these bob, very interesting project can't wait to see how you get on Smile

121whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 5 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 31st August 2013, 10:01 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

as a few have said Jamie 'its different' not necessarily in a good way (at least at the moment) lol
but I have good vision of what something could be and I can see it now when its done and it will look the nuts in a weird sort of way.
I guarantee you at a trackday there will be swarms of people flocking round it wondering what the hell it was that went flying past their evo, Scooby, caterham, exige etc
to me that's the fun of doing it as its something completely different, and I can still use it as an everyday runner to take the dogs out in, nip to the shops or whatever

122whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 5 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 31st August 2013, 12:36 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Now thats something i want to see nipping to the shops with a dog box lol ....jokes aside hats of to you bob for starting something totally different british

123whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 5 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 31st August 2013, 12:40 pm

clarebear

clarebear
clarebear
clarebear

That's something I'd like too see too! Bob going to the shop???affraid 
He wouldn't even know where the shops are! Lol

124whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 5 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 31st August 2013, 1:11 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

clarebear wrote:That's something I'd like too see too! Bob going to the shop???affraid 
He wouldn't even know where the shops are! Lol
I can vouch for this... Seen it with my own eyes Laughing Bob sending Clare to the shop to get his sweetys for the nurburgring trip Laughing

And you still beat me back to the house when I was leaving & you was going into Tesco? scratch lol

125whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 5 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 31st August 2013, 1:31 pm

clarebear

clarebear
clarebear
clarebear

There you go!!! Thanks gaz, I'm run ragged me! Shocked 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum