Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

whose heard of a nissan rasheen?

+27
Mattytappy
Whytie
kenny1pulsar
scotty6860
Concrete-GTIR
Andy Sunny Gti
Animaldaz
GTIR James
clarebear
hreggtir
Hardy172cup
Gaz GTiR
not_as_good_as_you
Wocka
buckym120
johnboy
Welling_AL
jaypjay
fred05
splmum
nomad
Digitalfaze
Ajay.
ROB_IOW
hagger
pulsarmoley
GTI-R US
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

poll question

whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 10 Vote_lcap68%whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 10 Vote_rcap 68% [ 15 ]
whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 10 Vote_lcap32%whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 10 Vote_rcap 32% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 22

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 10]

226whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 10 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 20th November 2013, 11:51 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I dont know to much about the whole importing game tbh .... my son in laws friend imports cars .... seems he makes a fair bit of cash from it ....

227whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 10 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 23rd November 2013, 7:28 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

well got the car back at mine now guys and took it for a bit of a run round the ind estate.
gotta say this one is surprisingly nippy with the sr18 lump in it, does feel a bit weird driving a 4wd auto though

I was wondering last night what it would be like in a pulsar as I believe it would all marry up with the sr20 lump and be 4wd
would be interesting to see what power the box could handle with a transmission cooler fitted, don't think anyones ever tried that before on a pulsar so I may have a go just to see, who knows it may even take 600+bhp without breaking.

will start the build up on this in around 2 weeks time so will be all done and ready for springtime, really looking forward to doing this

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

228whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 10 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 26th November 2013, 6:33 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

well its here yeeeaaa!
got one engine left to build and another to remove for someone then im gonna crack on with my winter project which ive been looking forward to for ages
don't know how long it will take but now have all the bits I need with the exception of the Modena diff which ive decided to go with but got lots to do as im painting the car black too

il move this thread to projects once I start on her for theose that are interested in how this things gonna turn out Laughing 

whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 10 Scpb
whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 10 Z2cz
whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 10 Ulte

229whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 10 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 26th November 2013, 6:43 pm

knights of nee

You know I actually quite like it but it is an ugly bastard isn't it.

230whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 10 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 26th November 2013, 6:52 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

haha theres no disputing that rob it certainly is and always will be Laughing 

think that's kind of why I like it though

itll look a lot different when done but will never be a looker but at least now I can visualise how I want it and where it will hopefully be powerwise.

keeping with the ugly square stock look but with all the race gizmos added, even got a rear diffuser to go on it, wide arch kit and the compmo thx rims, 6 pot big ap brake kit and lots and lots of other goodies too
be kind of like pimp my ride but in a more subtle key Laughing

plus ive now got a pulsar airbox too lol! 

231whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 10 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 26th November 2013, 7:26 pm

knights of nee

GTI-R US wrote:

plus ive now got a pulsar airbox too lol! 
I've got a few of those now mate Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum