Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

whose heard of a nissan rasheen?

+27
Mattytappy
Whytie
kenny1pulsar
scotty6860
Concrete-GTIR
Andy Sunny Gti
Animaldaz
GTIR James
clarebear
hreggtir
Hardy172cup
Gaz GTiR
not_as_good_as_you
Wocka
buckym120
johnboy
Welling_AL
jaypjay
fred05
splmum
nomad
Digitalfaze
Ajay.
ROB_IOW
hagger
pulsarmoley
GTI-R US
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

poll question

whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 9 Vote_lcap68%whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 9 Vote_rcap 68% [ 15 ]
whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 9 Vote_lcap32%whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 9 Vote_rcap 32% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 22

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 10]

201whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 9 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 13th November 2013, 12:01 am

boyciegtir325

nomad wrote:whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 9 NomadrasheenforBob 
Great photoshop from paul ....i actually like it ...
Thanks for posting Leighton, can I just ask, what is Photobucket?

202whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 9 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 13th November 2013, 12:02 am

Photobucket is where you can store photos/ albums mate there is an app for iPhones etc

203whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 9 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 13th November 2013, 12:05 am

boyciegtir325

Thanks, I shall take a peek on the laptop, then buy a new phone that allows apps!!!
When it comes to phones, I still live in the dark ages.

204whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 9 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 13th November 2013, 12:07 am

Mate I have only just got a up to date phone I always smash them so only ever spent a tenner on them

205whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 9 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 13th November 2013, 12:34 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

As dave said photobucket is in a short a online  file storing place wich you can u send your photos or videos too wich also is a good back up ....you open an account wich is free then your away upload as many as you like ....then you can just link them into places like here .... if you get stuck just give me a shout mate ...
I actually really like the look of the rasheen now paul did a good job of lining it up to the body ....

206whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 9 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 13th November 2013, 10:56 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

yeah now this has kind of thrown me again after seeing that scratch 

thing is don't forget it will all be blended in colourwise as im painting the whole car so it wont look like an add on

I think the best thing to do is when I get the car is to just unbolt the front and add all the bits on and stand back and take a look at it, if I don't like it I can always just bolt the existing panels back on again

well done with the photoshop paul it gives a better inkling of what it would look like and I could also add a set of toms spotlights to the front too

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

207whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 9 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 13th November 2013, 1:59 pm

knights of nee

I hate the thing full stop but if you're going to do it you should leave it looking as bug ugly as it did from the show room, It's not going to be a sleeper with a GTi-R front end bastardised on the front is it ?.

Get a grip!

Rob

208whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 9 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 13th November 2013, 3:12 pm

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

why not the stagea is but ugly but add a r34 front end to it and it looks awesome

http://www.avaloncreative.co.uk

209whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 9 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 14th November 2013, 7:55 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 9 RasheenforBob2

210whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 9 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 14th November 2013, 8:17 am

johnboy

johnboy

Nicely done. That actually looks good.
My favourite colour.  cheers
Just needs the spotlight grill added.... Smile 

211whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 9 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 14th November 2013, 8:20 am

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

As rob said, it would look awful.

212whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 9 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 14th November 2013, 8:38 am

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

i'm still stuck on the genuine front end....with the gtir front end it looks like an unfinished hybrid shit....the square rear doesn't match with the round front end....

213whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 9 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 14th November 2013, 9:55 am

Any chance you could chop johns spot light grill in to the pic?

214whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 9 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 14th November 2013, 12:49 pm

lenzo

lenzo

Bob where is the modify front end with big power that would get my vote and if you are going down the route I know you are they won't be able to see how ugly it is Laughing 

215whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 9 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 14th November 2013, 1:35 pm

knights of nee

fred05 wrote:i'm still stuck on the genuine front end....with the gtir front end it looks like an unfinished hybrid shit....the square rear doesn't match with the round front end....
Exactly Fred it isn't rocket science is it Rolling Eyes

216whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 9 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 14th November 2013, 1:45 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Not my work with photoshop it was another one from boycie ...

217whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 9 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 14th November 2013, 1:54 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

lenzo wrote:Bob where is the modify front end with big power that would get my vote and if you are going down the route I know you are they won't be able to see how ugly it is Laughing 

lol yep now you see it now you don't Laughing 
got the tubby and stuff lenny just waiting on the car arriving at the docks but should be in Tuesday, then itll be on with the build up Very Happy 

yep as said il go with the majority vote on this which is why I put the poll up, no use putting it up if you don't listen to what the majority think is there so square ugly bug front it will be Cool 

218whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 9 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 14th November 2013, 6:00 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Absolutely hideous is how this car should stay
... Adding a pulsar front will only be trying to polish a turd.

Leave it alone Bob please I beg you.
Pulsars get enough grief of people for being ugly cars without you making a squared fat arse version

219whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 9 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 14th November 2013, 6:26 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

don't worry rob, as in post above il leave her big fat square nose all intact Laughing 

220whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 9 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 14th November 2013, 9:24 pm

boyciegtir325

Sir Dangerous Dave wrote:Any chance you could chop johns spot light grill in to the pic?
I shall see wot I can do, although it looks as tho Bob has made the right decision already, ugly and fast as fuck!

221whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 9 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 20th November 2013, 11:27 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

off to collect the ugly bug tomorrow from Southampton docks.

only taken 2 bloody months and cost a shitload more than I thought

222whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 9 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 20th November 2013, 11:29 pm

Send it back bob send the other one with it as well.

223whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 9 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 20th November 2013, 11:37 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Good luck with your journey ....  it amazes me how little you can buy cars  for in jap land shame it costs so much to import them here ... im sure it will be worth it though mate ...

224whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 9 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 20th November 2013, 11:42 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

if I had of known the true costs Leighton tbh I wouldn't have bothered
waste of money importing cheap cars as not so cheap by the time your finished
oh well learn the hard way sometimes lol

225whose heard of a nissan rasheen? - Page 9 Empty Re: whose heard of a nissan rasheen? 20th November 2013, 11:45 pm

Is it cheaper to buy them in bulk then?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum