Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

2013 gti-r us sprint day (north weald)

+21
Gaz GTiR
Whytie
Mad4it
mreguest
r called jay
hreggtir
buckym120
mightydquinn
Pulsar Paul
bensmith907
chopper
johnboy
the vamp
johnny gtir
nomad
Kate&tim
richpulsar
GTIR James
pesh
pulsarmoley
GTI-R US
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 10]

gtir.rich

gtir.rich

it was a blast friday, thanks again bob and company. im still thrilled my car took the pounding and is still working cheers that skoda did kick ass for what it was, but dont tell his wife!!! Very Happy

gtir.rich

gtir.rich

gtir.rich wrote: it was a blast friday, thanks again bob and company. im still thrilled my car took the pounding and is still working cheers that skoda did kick ass for what it was, but dont tell his wife!!! Very Happy
i didnt have big brakes new tyres or super fast car but i had fun like most others lol!

1782013 gti-r us sprint day (north weald) - Page 8 Empty Re: 2013 gti-r us sprint day (north weald) 9th June 2013, 10:25 am

pesh

pesh

Massive thanks to bob for the sprint day well done.. I even managed to have my car there for the first time Shocked. also got to say a big thanks to dan for helping me fix my shed as I hit a few problems along the way and another chance to have a passenger ride in his car Very Happy, can't forget ben for taking me out again in his car Very Happy. Managed to speak to a few people along the way didn't get a chance to get everyone's name so apologies for not asking Embarassed. Looking forward to see what bobs got up his sleeve for next year!!!

1792013 gti-r us sprint day (north weald) - Page 8 Empty Re: 2013 gti-r us sprint day (north weald) 9th June 2013, 11:15 am

Kate&tim

Kate&tim

Did anyone get anymore pics or videos , I managed to video my pocket then my cup holder before the battery died lol

1802013 gti-r us sprint day (north weald) - Page 8 Empty Re: 2013 gti-r us sprint day (north weald) 9th June 2013, 12:44 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Kate&tim wrote:Yeah huge thanks to Bob for organizing the day , was a great day . Also thanks to Clare for the sun tan lotion still burnt my nose lol

Well impressed with the little skoda ,and returned over 45 mpg on the way home Laughing

By far still the best track day I've done , cheap , loads of track time , a bit of rivalry and everyone's really friendly .

Your poor nose essex people use fake tan as sun cream or baby oil so the sun tans/ burns you. Lol
Clair has everythin in that bag i was cadging head ace tablets at the last track day

richpulsar

richpulsar

Glad everyone had a good day out I'm gutted I couldn't attend as I was working and couldn't afford it either

1822013 gti-r us sprint day (north weald) - Page 8 Empty Re: 2013 gti-r us sprint day (north weald) 9th June 2013, 10:23 pm

mightydquinn

mightydquinn

Making me chuckle this thread now! There's no need to be arguing guys, it's only a fun day at the end of it all, always good to have a quick time, but it's just for sh**s an giggles at the end of the day!
It's alright Danny, torque turned down or not, it still felt mightily quick, an I just got lucky with a quick lap!! Lol! Wink

1832013 gti-r us sprint day (north weald) - Page 8 Empty Re: 2013 gti-r us sprint day (north weald) 10th June 2013, 8:31 am

Pulsar Paul

Pulsar Paul

this is deadly serious stuff Chris! And hands down I won as I got to the pub first

1842013 gti-r us sprint day (north weald) - Page 8 Empty Re: 2013 gti-r us sprint day (north weald) 10th June 2013, 8:31 am

Pulsar Paul

Pulsar Paul

Well the organiser (joey Essex) beat us but that doesn't count lol

1852013 gti-r us sprint day (north weald) - Page 8 Empty Re: 2013 gti-r us sprint day (north weald) 10th June 2013, 11:09 am

mreguest

mreguest

pulsar_stu wrote:Good to hear the day went well!
Who broke their R then?

it was me Sad

two broken rockers and a bent front end...

car was going strong until 3.30pm and I gave it a good hammering around each circuit...

queuing up for my third timed run on the short sprint and CLATTER CLATTER CLUNK HISS SPLUTTER, DEAD!

at least i wasn't hooning it round when engine broke.

the bent front end actually came from my stupidity, lack of knowledge of where one should tow a car. i put the tow rope around what i thought was where the towing eye used to be attached and my friend towed me up to the 'pits'. It turns out that is not where one should tow a car from. the car is now 8" longer on the right hand side and 2" taller. it's bent the front end out and upwards. it has physically torn the part of the chassis/frame away from the car where the front cross member attaches. the bonnet look sopen even though it is properly shut Sad

2013 gti-r us sprint day (north weald) - Page 8 Image2-002
2013 gti-r us sprint day (north weald) - Page 8 Image2-001

re-shell required, could be a blessing in disguise anyway as the current shell is held together by dirt, rust and bodged fiberglass! you learn from your mistakes, it's a shame i keep making so many :chop

bob very kindly took it away on his truck, we will be talking logistics and prices later today Very Happy

a few pictures taken by my friend rob in the white MR2...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/84297790@N07/sets/72157633991970250/

1862013 gti-r us sprint day (north weald) - Page 8 Empty Re: 2013 gti-r us sprint day (north weald) 10th June 2013, 11:18 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Pulsar Paul wrote:Well the organiser (joey Essex) beat us but that doesn't count lol

yep totally agree with what chris said cheers
and tbh paul I couldn't care less whether I ran or not I was just there to make sure everyone else had a good enjoyable day, the pubs my highlight of the day lol

its primarily a fun day and as long as people treat it as that that's all that counts, if I wanted to be serious about it then I would be running a lot more power than I was and be running a new set of sticky slicks or I would have took the gtr and annialated everything but that's not the aim, it should be an equal playing field which is why chris got the trophy last year and not john indrie in the darian

maybe was a bad idea of mine to start doing a trophy and making it a little competitive, but as said this was probably the last one of these I was going to organise.....next year it will be something a lot more special for everyone if everything pans out as me and someone else are hoping Wink Very Happy

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

1872013 gti-r us sprint day (north weald) - Page 8 Empty Re: 2013 gti-r us sprint day (north weald) 10th June 2013, 11:38 am

Pulsar Paul

Pulsar Paul

lol I was joking about being serious bob Smile
Me and my mate both enjoyed it and even my parents said it seemed a nice atmosphere when they called through!

and is next years event a mc Donald's time attack?
we have to go through the drive thru and order a Big Mac meal pull up eat it then go again and 1st to ten meals wins?

1882013 gti-r us sprint day (north weald) - Page 8 Empty Re: 2013 gti-r us sprint day (north weald) 10th June 2013, 11:50 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

haha yep that's basically the gist of it paul, a lap of the carpark finished with a doughnut and loads of tyre smoke (think my man lee will win that hands down)
then its a free for all race to get the first mcflurry down your necks Laughing

adam......just tried calling you about your car, good news shes all running and shimmed up, give me a bell re: shell

1892013 gti-r us sprint day (north weald) - Page 8 Empty Re: 2013 gti-r us sprint day (north weald) 10th June 2013, 11:56 am

Pulsar Paul

Pulsar Paul

haha as mr John indri calls us a cheese burger and a wheel spin possy we might aswel keep to our name Smile lol

1902013 gti-r us sprint day (north weald) - Page 8 Empty Re: 2013 gti-r us sprint day (north weald) 10th June 2013, 12:28 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Lol the mc flurry slalem .....think you could be onto something there Wink

1912013 gti-r us sprint day (north weald) - Page 8 Empty Re: 2013 gti-r us sprint day (north weald) 10th June 2013, 12:36 pm

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

Who's the white sunny with 6 spokes rims L+++ GGM?? what are those rims??? they are awesome!!!

1922013 gti-r us sprint day (north weald) - Page 8 Empty Re: 2013 gti-r us sprint day (north weald) 10th June 2013, 1:12 pm

Pulsar Paul

Pulsar Paul

guessing that's pesh's R and I think there buddy club p1's? Someone will correct me if I'm worng?

1932013 gti-r us sprint day (north weald) - Page 8 Empty Re: 2013 gti-r us sprint day (north weald) 10th June 2013, 5:53 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Pulsar Paul wrote:this is deadly serious stuff Chris! And hands down I won as I got to the pub first

Actually I think you'll find I was the first to the pub Wink king

1942013 gti-r us sprint day (north weald) - Page 8 Empty Re: 2013 gti-r us sprint day (north weald) 10th June 2013, 6:02 pm

Pulsar Paul wrote:guessing that's pesh's R and I think there buddy club p1's? Someone will correct me if I'm worng?

Your right that's the pesh mans car and yep them is.the wheels, went for a run in it too was good fun.

1952013 gti-r us sprint day (north weald) - Page 8 Empty Re: 2013 gti-r us sprint day (north weald) 10th June 2013, 6:05 pm

Pulsar Paul

Pulsar Paul

Went up in convoy with pesh Smile think he's got the coolant sorted now Smile

1962013 gti-r us sprint day (north weald) - Page 8 Empty Re: 2013 gti-r us sprint day (north weald) 10th June 2013, 6:07 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

you may have been first to the pub but I have witnesses confirming that I was left holding the baby Laughing

1972013 gti-r us sprint day (north weald) - Page 8 Empty Re: 2013 gti-r us sprint day (north weald) 10th June 2013, 6:15 pm

the vamp

the vamp

home safe and sound very tired but good to put names to faces thanks for a great day and weekend bob just rem the norn irish went home 3-0 up lmao bring on aug with dave and the ring Smile

1982013 gti-r us sprint day (north weald) - Page 8 Empty Re: 2013 gti-r us sprint day (north weald) 10th June 2013, 6:20 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

gtirus wrote:you may have been first to the pub but I have witnesses confirming that I was left holding the baby Laughing

How was the baby back ribs? lol!

1992013 gti-r us sprint day (north weald) - Page 8 Empty Re: 2013 gti-r us sprint day (north weald) 10th June 2013, 7:03 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Whos is the nova ? What engine is in etc ?

2002013 gti-r us sprint day (north weald) - Page 8 Empty Re: 2013 gti-r us sprint day (north weald) 10th June 2013, 7:36 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Spotted a good old Reni 5 in 1 of the pics Wink How did that do against the R's?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum