Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

North weald sprint day

+11
Stu
mightydquinn
k9pulsar
johnny gtir
12inchFloppy
pulsarmoley
Kate&tim
RussT GTi-R
richpulsar
GTI-R US
Admin
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1North weald sprint day  Empty North weald sprint day 3rd March 2012, 4:13 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

ok guys its that time of year again for those that are interested in doing another one of these as been so sucsessfull in the past and an event that everyone seems to enjoy.

im planning on booking one a little earlier this year as ive an awfull lot going on this summer so was looking at booking friday 13th april
prices inclusive of paypal fees will be £45 per vehicle which is a slight increase on last year to cover my time and costs in organising it which works out to £4 a car which im sure youll agree is minimal and non profit making.

im gonna make this a little more competetive this year and sort out a trophy for the fastest time on the small sprint circuit as this seems the most popular out the 3 disciplines
plus some small prizes for 2nd and 3rd fastest times (myself excluded) makes it a bit more fun for those that like competition.

No messers please only those that intend to come put your names down, once i get 10 definates il book the event and pay for the day myself so will then require payment in full

max number of cars is 24 and weve filled full quota for last 2 years weve been doing this
heres info pasted from old link last year for those that dont know what its all about:
heres couple of old vids of the small sprint circuit ive dug up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=4LWMBZ4oVQU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5pR4...yer_detailpage

its a sprint circuit based at north weald airstrip in north essex and basically theres 3 different disciplines being

1. highest cornering speed
2. small sprint circuit
3. large sprint circuit

all times are given so its a good competetive bit of fun and a chance for people to put there driving skills and cars to the test or merely just have a good laugh with no pressure at all.
have as many runs as you wish, there stacks of tracktime

they normally stop for an hour at lunchtime so its all off in a convoy down to the nearest boozer to grab a pint and some tucker, then back for the afternoon session.

now if you want to do this day then put your name on the list, but be warned that il require payment in full due to the people that normally drop out, which means il be left out of pocket.
if we get more than 20 then il make a reserve list also, then if you do drop out then you can sell your day to one of the reserves so no money will be lost

as i said guys we need 20 cars to do this, dont have to be gtir's can be a scrap pile of junk if you wanna bring that with you or even your everyday runabout its a fun day afterall

heres the link...look under corporate days
http://www.carlimits.com/script/view...php?venueKey=5

please copy and paste for those that are up for doing this, once we get over 10 then il book and pay for the event myself but then will require payment in full.
you will not get a better day out and will be going home with a big beaming smile that i can assure you of.

Last edited by Admin on 3rd March 2012, 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

2North weald sprint day  Empty Re: North weald sprint day 3rd March 2012, 4:14 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

1. pulsarboby paid
2. Ben (r called jay) paid
3. red/ danny paid
4. Pete (pulsarmoley) paid
5. Jack (pulsarmoley's mate) paid
6. my little mechanic lee and his dad paid
7. joey gtir
8. Pesh paid
9. dan4 (r called jay mate - some hairdressers mincing mobile) paid
10. bucky m (pulsar) paid
11. Gareth (r called jay mate - prob vx220 turbo) paid
12. Bash (r called jay mate - clio 172) paid
13. pulsarmark paid
14. pulsarmarks mate mick....evo8 paid
15. Danny's mate matt with a R5 gt turbo paid
16. Kate and Tim Evo 5 paid
17. pulsarpaul paid
18. shroom pulsar paid
19. lawny (dave) evo4 paid
20. bensmith907 (il have it ready) paid
21. jamesgtir paid
22. mightyquinn paid
23. mightyquinns dad paid
24.dan mad4it paid

ok guys this is sold out now with maximum allocation filled, if anyone else does want to go then youll need to put your name on a reserve list and if someone does have to drop out then you can pay them direct to take their place

reserve list started
1. scott the fireman pulsar
2. karl pulsar
3. Steve (R32 skyline)

3North weald sprint day  Empty Re: North weald sprint day 7th March 2012, 10:20 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

only a month left now guys to the sprintday so time to get all the little jobs done.
last minute prep doesnt work as i found out last year lol

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

4North weald sprint day  Empty Re: North weald sprint day 7th March 2012, 5:55 pm

richpulsar

richpulsar

Admin wrote:1. pulsarboby paid
3. red/ danny paid
7. joey gtir
8. Pesh paid
13. pulsarmark paid
16. Kate and Tim Evo 5 paid
17. pulsarpaul paid
18. shroom pulsar paid
19. lawny (dave) evo4 paid
21. jamesgtir paid
22. mightyquinn paid
24.dan mad4it paid

ok guys this is sold out now with maximum allocation filled, if anyone else does want to go then youll need to put your name on a reserve list and if someone does have to drop out then you can pay them direct to take their place

reserve list started
1. richpulsar
2.scott the fireman pulsar
3. Steve (R32 skyline)

5North weald sprint day  Empty Re: North weald sprint day 7th March 2012, 7:27 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

youve been promoted rich Smile Smile

6North weald sprint day  Empty Re: North weald sprint day 7th March 2012, 11:01 pm

richpulsar

richpulsar

ooo thanks bob I'll get ya a beer for that Smile

7North weald sprint day  Empty Re: North weald sprint day 8th March 2012, 1:28 pm

RussT GTi-R

RussT GTi-R

Shalln't be racing my R around, but may come down to see you all if I get the chance?!

Have a great day! Smile

8North weald sprint day  Empty Re: North weald sprint day 11th March 2012, 7:52 pm

richpulsar

richpulsar

Russ maybe i will take you for a quick sprint in mine if you come down for the day

9North weald sprint day  Empty Re: North weald sprint day 18th March 2012, 10:56 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

poor old russ might make it with his own car one year, last time he came down i took him out in the megabusa and his ginger syrup nearlly blew off Laughing

10North weald sprint day  Empty Re: North weald sprint day 21st March 2012, 11:33 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

could be really good news with this day guys

pulsar paul off the modifiers has been egging his mate john indry the rally driver to do this day in his darian, now hes a bloody good driver obviously as his results speak for themselves.

ive been baiting him for the last few weeks telling him im gonna kick his butt in the Mc D's car (as he calls all pulsars) well it seems his now risen to my baiting and is more than likely gonna accept the challenge Very Happy

tbh i or any of us havent a bat in hells chance of beating him but it will be a lot of fun trying.
plus its a one off chance for a passenger ride with a real top driver at the wheel Cool

il be getting clare to get the trophy and some other goodies put together this week too
sure this will be one of the best sprint days yet, even im looking forward to it

11North weald sprint day  Empty Re: North weald sprint day 23rd March 2012, 4:34 pm

Kate&tim

Kate&tim

Not long now , anyone else not ready Very Happy

Tim

12North weald sprint day  Empty Re: North weald sprint day 24th March 2012, 11:08 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

mines not lol
got a few things come to light after the trackday the other day which need sorting but she will be ready

whats gotta be done to the evo kate?

13North weald sprint day  Empty Re: North weald sprint day 24th March 2012, 11:26 pm

Kate&tim

Kate&tim

gtirus wrote:mines not lol
got a few things come to light after the trackday the other day which need sorting but she will be ready

whats gotta be done to the evo kate?

Good that your Rs going to be ok , evo has a tps problem it's not reading less than 40% throttle so kangaroos like mad at light throttle lol having its final maps done next weekend so fingers crossed the clutch can cope!

14North weald sprint day  Empty Re: North weald sprint day 25th March 2012, 5:41 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Really looking forward to this again, just got to get the nistune fitted and ill be happy. Im only out to beat my mate as he beat most things last year bar that turbo vx220!

15North weald sprint day  Empty Re: North weald sprint day 25th March 2012, 10:04 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

yhpm pete
welcome to the forum btw Cool

16North weald sprint day  Empty Re: North weald sprint day 26th March 2012, 8:58 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

gtirus wrote:yhpm pete
welcome to the forum btw Cool

Cheers Bob Very Happy

17North weald sprint day  Empty Re: North weald sprint day 31st March 2012, 1:59 pm

12inchFloppy

12inchFloppy

cant wait for this its getting sooner! hope everyones cars are still working

https://gti-r-us.forumotion.co.uk

18North weald sprint day  Empty Re: North weald sprint day 31st March 2012, 7:08 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

12inchFloppy wrote:cant wait for this its getting sooner! hope everyones cars are still working

Providing mine doesnt blow up on the dyno next week mines all ready Very Happy

19North weald sprint day  Empty Re: North weald sprint day 1st April 2012, 10:00 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

mines far from ready got quite a few bits to sort out before this but il have it all done probably the day before we go as i like leaving things to the last knockings bom

20North weald sprint day  Empty Re: North weald sprint day 3rd April 2012, 6:24 pm

richpulsar

richpulsar

mine is ready so long as i dont need sidelights Razz

21North weald sprint day  Empty Re: North weald sprint day 5th April 2012, 11:27 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

unfortunately kate & tim have had to drop out if anyone wants there place can you pm them to cover there entry costs

1. pulsarboby paid
3. red/ danny paid
7. joey gtir
8. Pesh paid
13. pulsarmark paid
16. Kate and Tim Evo 5 paid...had to drop out, please contact them via pm if you want there space
17. pulsarpaul paid
18. shroom pulsar paid
19. richpulsar
21. jamesgtir paid
22. mightyquinn paid
24.dan mad4it paid

reserve list started

1. karl pulsar
2. Steve (R32 skyline) R called jays mate

22North weald sprint day  Empty Re: North weald sprint day 7th April 2012, 9:38 am

RussT GTi-R

RussT GTi-R

richpulsar wrote:Russ maybe i will take you for a quick sprint in mine if you come down for the day

That would be great Rich if I make it down! Thank you for your kind offer! Have fun.

gtirus wrote:poor old russ might make it with his own car one year, last time he came down i took him out in the megabusa and his ginger syrup nearlly blew off Laughing

Megabusa was great fun! Cheers again for that Bob. 'Ginger syrup'?! Laughing May be I should shave my head to avoid the syrup loss?! Laughing

23North weald sprint day  Empty Re: North weald sprint day 7th April 2012, 9:45 am

RussT GTi-R

RussT GTi-R

Bob's Megabusa trying to remove the 'Ginger syrup'!! Laughing

24North weald sprint day  Empty Re: North weald sprint day 7th April 2012, 12:59 pm

richpulsar

richpulsar

not a bad run mate looks abit tail happy Razz

25North weald sprint day  Empty Re: North weald sprint day 8th April 2012, 10:42 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

ok what do a majority of you's want me to do with regard to the trophy.
i can open it up to all cars running or just for the fastest gtir?

there will be a dozen gtir's running myself excluded

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum