Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

11th July North Weald sprint day

+3
GTI-R US
pulsarmoley
Gl3nnGTIR
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

111th July North Weald sprint day  Empty 11th July North Weald sprint day 19th May 2014, 11:39 am

Gl3nnGTIR

Gl3nnGTIR

Hi guys and Girls

I am going be doing the north Weald sprint day on 11th of July
After the one just gone i kind of have the bug for it its a good cheap day out and its not to much stress on a car. Just thought would put it out there if anyone fancies it. 

Thanks Glenn

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

I'll be there, probably in the van again though as a spectator

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow...

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

maybe glenn but wont know till nearer the time as hell of a lot going on over next couple months with business and all

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

johnboy

johnboy

Got a big family gathering on that weekend so probably can't make it.

Same here could be a last minute thing for me I will know closer to the time..

611th July North Weald sprint day  Empty Re: 11th July North Weald sprint day 14th June 2014, 9:50 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

I take it you wont be doing this now then Glenn?

711th July North Weald sprint day  Empty Re: 11th July North Weald sprint day 15th June 2014, 12:51 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

he should be made to push the rolling shell round pete for punishment of selling up lol

811th July North Weald sprint day  Empty Re: 11th July North Weald sprint day 15th June 2014, 3:37 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Good idea Johnny goodpost 

911th July North Weald sprint day  Empty Re: 11th July North Weald sprint day 15th June 2014, 11:37 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

johnny gtir wrote:he should be made to push the rolling shell round pete for punishment of selling up lol

Ive already give him a grill'ing over it  Evil or Very Mad  lol

1011th July North Weald sprint day  Empty Re: 11th July North Weald sprint day 16th June 2014, 6:26 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

I but without sounding a pansy glens a good lad and hope he dont stray to far away from the forum. Plus one mans loss is anothers gain (parts)

1111th July North Weald sprint day  Empty Re: 11th July North Weald sprint day 16th June 2014, 7:30 pm

Gl3nnGTIR

Gl3nnGTIR

Haha i am definetly not leaving the forum and johnny AKA the vulture pushing the shell is definetly not a good idea haha, Gaz did give me a grilling Sad but i know he know he still loves me  thumbsup 

1211th July North Weald sprint day  Empty Re: 11th July North Weald sprint day 16th June 2014, 7:44 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Question is was it a grilling or spit roasting lol

1311th July North Weald sprint day  Empty Re: 11th July North Weald sprint day 16th June 2014, 8:32 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

So what are you going to replace the pulsar with?

1411th July North Weald sprint day  Empty Re: 11th July North Weald sprint day 16th June 2014, 8:38 pm

Gl3nnGTIR

Gl3nnGTIR

Not sure what sort of things you do up there johnny but not down here haha, hopefully be an ep3 civic type r track ready around 250hp n/a fully set up, round a track it wont be far off the pulsar with great reliability, i used to help build honda track cars so my forte so to speak

1511th July North Weald sprint day  Empty Re: 11th July North Weald sprint day 16th June 2014, 8:42 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

But it's a honda shopping cart

1611th July North Weald sprint day  Empty Re: 11th July North Weald sprint day 16th June 2014, 8:45 pm

Gl3nnGTIR

Gl3nnGTIR

And be fairly quick and built with a dif for under 4k not bad ay considering i have already spent nearly triple that on pulsar lol. We will see i will come to the next track/sprint day when its ready should be a few months i have found a car just need some funds from this car Smile

1711th July North Weald sprint day  Empty Re: 11th July North Weald sprint day 17th June 2014, 2:11 am

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Gl3nnGTIR wrote:Haha i am definetly not leaving the forum and johnny AKA the vulture pushing the shell is definetly not a good idea haha, Gaz did give me a grilling Sad but i know he know he still loves me  thumbsup 

Haha yeh just trying to make him see sence but didn't work...  Laughing  But I believe you will stay on the forum Glen, im sure a lot of people would even if they went down Glens route of selling up, as everyone on here has gets along brilliantly & all have a laugh when we meet up at events, so the forum has got that on its side aswell as GTiR's Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum