Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

North Weald Sprint day 2016

+6
johnny gtir
Kate&tim
mreguest
johnboy
GTI-R US
Gostek
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1North Weald Sprint day 2016 Empty North Weald Sprint day 2016 24th April 2016, 8:09 pm

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

This was organised by Bob before and loads of you went there.
http://www.carlimits.com/script/viewEvents.php?type=airfieldactivity&month=20160701
It cost £1100 for a venue and we can fit 25 cars at the day (less if we want more track time each)
I was thinking of booking it 2nd half of July but I would like to know more or less which day would suit most (week days only) of you so let me know as soon as pos please so I'd book it provisionally.

Thanks Mike

2North Weald Sprint day 2016 Empty Re: North Weald Sprint day 2016 28th April 2016, 12:26 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Just to reiterate what Mike said above

This is a very cheap day which works out to around £45 a head
If we can't get enough numbers to fill a whole day ourselves then we also have the opportunity to book on someone else's day and just pay the fee direct to car limits

I for one would deffo do it again as was way too busy last year plus I know of quite a few that would deffo be up for this so will start a list below.................remember you pay for the car not drivers so cost nothing to have a car share with more than one driver.

1. Bob & Clare
2. Joey gtir
3. Ben15476
4. Trackslag172
5. Dan hrehgtir
6. Lee cleaver
7. Rich pulsar

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

3North Weald Sprint day 2016 Empty Re: North Weald Sprint day 2016 28th April 2016, 8:00 am

johnboy

johnboy

1. Bob & Clare
2. Joey gtir
3. Ben15476
4. Trackslag172
5. Dan hrehgtir
6. Lee cleaver
7. Rich pulsar
8. Johnboy

4North Weald Sprint day 2016 Empty Re: North Weald Sprint day 2016 28th April 2016, 1:35 pm

mreguest

mreguest

Probably me, just don't let me tow the car again and pull the front out! Sad

2013, that was an expensive track day... http://www.gtir-motorsport-club.com/t922p175-2013-gti-r-us-sprint-day-north-weald

Is this also open to friends again, I'm likely to get my mate out in his MR2 again?

And would it be a weekday?

1. Bob & Clare
2. Joey gtir
3. Ben15476
4. Trackslag172
5. Dan hrehgtir
6. Lee cleaver
7. Rich pulsar
8. Johnboy
9. Mreguest (Adam)

5North Weald Sprint day 2016 Empty Re: North Weald Sprint day 2016 28th April 2016, 8:08 pm

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Thanks for kick start Bob...
As far as I know there is 92bd noise limit and helmets are not nesesery and obviously you don't have to show up in Pulsar.
I'll ring them Monday Ask about dates and book something provisionally

1. Bob & Clare
2. Joey gtir
3. Ben15476
4. Trackslag172
5. Dan hrehgtir
6. Lee cleaver
7. Rich pulsar
8. Johnboy
9. Mreguest (Adam)
10. Mike & Bea
11. Rob in Zafira (If he'll get it running on time)

6North Weald Sprint day 2016 Empty Re: North Weald Sprint day 2016 29th April 2016, 5:55 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

they never check noise limits there, infact they seem very lapse with anything like that which is what makes it a good day lol

And yes as you said all cars and people welcome, does not have to be a Pulsar

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

7North Weald Sprint day 2016 Empty Re: North Weald Sprint day 2016 1st May 2016, 5:06 pm

Kate&tim

Kate&tim

Can you put me down for this , just hope they haven't got stricter with noise levels Very Happy

8North Weald Sprint day 2016 Empty Re: North Weald Sprint day 2016 2nd May 2016, 9:26 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Anybody want some 16 inch Tarmac tyres to do this with cheap already on alloys got a few sets. Save your good road tyres putting them on here and e bay. Prob got cheap sets of 17" tyres also but would be mis match makes

9North Weald Sprint day 2016 Empty Re: North Weald Sprint day 2016 10th May 2016, 6:33 pm

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

1. Bob & Clare
2. Joey gtir
3. Ben15476
4. Trackslag172
5. Dan hrehgtir
6. Lee cleaver
7. Rich pulsar
8. Johnboy
9. Mreguest (Adam)
10. Mike & Bea
12. Si
13. Scrim
13. Kate + Tim

10North Weald Sprint day 2016 Empty Re: North Weald Sprint day 2016 10th May 2016, 7:48 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Add me to the list please. I may just have to abuse the Lexus!

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow...

11North Weald Sprint day 2016 Empty Re: North Weald Sprint day 2016 10th May 2016, 9:03 pm

ben15476

ben15476

What's the date for this?

12North Weald Sprint day 2016 Empty Re: North Weald Sprint day 2016 10th May 2016, 9:58 pm

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

ben15476 wrote:What's the date for this?

I'll confirm date hopefully this week but I was thinking second half of July

13North Weald Sprint day 2016 Empty Re: North Weald Sprint day 2016 10th May 2016, 11:04 pm

ben15476

ben15476

Cool
Count me in

14North Weald Sprint day 2016 Empty Re: North Weald Sprint day 2016 13th May 2016, 2:45 pm

Oni1One

Oni1One

I'm up for this. Should be a fun day out. Very Happy

1. Bob & Clare
2. Joey gtir
3. Ben15476
4. Trackslag172
5. Dan hrehgtir
6. Lee cleaver
7. Rich pulsar
8. Johnboy
9. Mreguest (Adam)
10. Mike & Bea
12. Si
13. Scrim
13. Kate + Tim
14. Oni1One

15North Weald Sprint day 2016 Empty Re: North Weald Sprint day 2016 16th May 2016, 8:23 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

1. Bob & Clare
2. Joey gtir
3. Ben15476
4. Trackslag172
5. Dan hrehgtir
6. Lee cleaver
7. Rich pulsar
8. Johnboy
9. Mreguest (Adam)
10. Mike & Bea
12. Si
13. Scrim
13. Kate + Tim
14. Oni1One
15. pulsarmoley/Pete

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow...

16North Weald Sprint day 2016 Empty Re: North Weald Sprint day 2016 16th May 2016, 9:16 pm

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Well I've tried to book a date and I've got email back from them...

I’m really sorry we are fully booked on our Activity days now for car clubs in 2016.
Things have changed here at North Weald recently in that we are now restricted to a set amount of Activity days throughout the year.
This was as a result of noise complaints from a few local residents.As soon as we were told this we contacted the car clubs that we had dealt with in the past and they gave us their dates in 2016 they wanted towards the end of last year/start of this year.

There were a few dates for a general Activity day open to all- these are planned for the 12th August and the 7th October.
I can see on our booking system the places are all fully booked on both dates, but some drivers still haven’t paid ie their places are on hold on a provisional basis.
If they don’t pay prior to the date these places are opened up 28 days before and so there may be a chance of places being freed up, so it’s worth watching the website in case your members want to book individually.
I cc’d in Emma Walsh our Owner/Director and should she hear of any new dates being released from North Weald she can make contact with you, otherwise keep in touch with us  for 2017 dates.

So I'm really sorry chaps but it looks like we're not going to make this one, they will keep me informed if anything change though...

Any idea of something similar to this one??

F***ing noise complains next to the race track???!!!

17North Weald Sprint day 2016 Empty Re: North Weald Sprint day 2016 19th May 2016, 2:49 pm

ben15476

ben15476

Bummer!
Everyone to Cadwell Park on the 7th then?

18North Weald Sprint day 2016 Empty Re: North Weald Sprint day 2016 19th May 2016, 11:31 pm

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Gostek wrote:Well I've tried to book a date and I've got email back from them...

I’m really sorry we are fully booked on our Activity days now for car clubs in 2016.
Things have changed here at North Weald recently in that we are now restricted to a set amount of Activity days throughout the year.
This was as a result of noise complaints from a few local residents.As soon as we were told this we contacted the car clubs that we had dealt with in the past and they gave us their dates in 2016 they wanted towards the end of last year/start of this year.

There were a few dates for a general Activity day open to all- these are planned for the 12th August and the 7th October.
I can see on our booking system the places are all fully booked on both dates, but some drivers still haven’t paid ie their places are on hold on a provisional basis.
If they don’t pay prior to the date these places are opened up 28 days before and so there may be a chance of places being freed up, so it’s worth watching the website in case your members want to book individually.
I cc’d in Emma Walsh our Owner/Director and should she hear of any new dates being released from North Weald she can make contact with you, otherwise keep in touch with us  for 2017 dates.

So I'm really sorry chaps but it looks like we're not going to make this one, they will keep me informed if anything change though...

Any idea of something similar to this one??

F***ing noise complains next to the race track???!!!

The fucking M11 runs along side it

19North Weald Sprint day 2016 Empty Re: North Weald Sprint day 2016 20th May 2016, 5:55 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

There all the same inc Caldwell but when a  jet flys over its heard well above the cars

Don't speed don't race don't put yourself at risk do it in a safe environment don't ride motorbikes on waste land do it all on a organised track day. Ok well stop putting fucking noise limits of 98 Db making it so expensive and limiting the amount of fucking days making health n safty so strict and we might.

The track was probably there when you bought your house now go fuck youself and move you bunch of misreble interfering c**ts

20North Weald Sprint day 2016 Empty Re: North Weald Sprint day 2016 20th May 2016, 8:11 am

ben15476

ben15476

johnny gtir wrote:There all the same inc Caldwell but when a  jet flys over its heard well above the cars

Don't speed don't race don't put yourself at risk do it in a safe environment don't ride motorbikes on waste land do it all on a organised track day. Ok well stop putting fucking noise limits of 98 Db making it so expensive and limiting the amount of fucking days making health n safty so strict and we might.

The track was probably there when you bought your house now go fuck youself and move you bunch of misreble interfering c**ts

Beautifully put mate Laughing

21North Weald Sprint day 2016 Empty Re: North Weald Sprint day 2016 20th May 2016, 9:04 am

johnboy

johnboy

Nice rant Johnny - totally agree with you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum