Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Full respray

+7
GTI-R US
Concrete-GTIR
Digitalfaze
Greygtir
fred05
nomad
Bones
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51Full respray - Page 3 Empty Re: Full respray 19th November 2013, 9:21 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Which would be once a year in your case Wink

52Full respray - Page 3 Empty Re: Full respray 19th November 2013, 9:38 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

What did i say  all play nicely ..... no need for banning anybody .... darren is a nice bloke colin hes just having a laugh so please dont take it personal as im sure it was not intended like that .... so kiss and a make ...... but no tongues Razz

53Full respray - Page 3 Empty Re: Full respray 19th November 2013, 9:50 pm

the vamp

the vamp

well as i said leighton i think ive said all i need to say and have the wright to defend my charactor when somebody starts having a go and no harm to him but i wouldnt take that from somebody i know never mind a stranger

54Full respray - Page 3 Empty Re: Full respray 19th November 2013, 9:51 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

don't kiss colin he'll rip your throat out with his fangs Laughing 

are you angry colin? or have you not had your fix of blood this evening.............hes winding you up you big dopey nutter and you've taken the bait now go to the blood bank and go get yourself some from the fridge pale 

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

55Full respray - Page 3 Empty Re: Full respray 19th November 2013, 9:57 pm

the vamp

the vamp

GTI-R US wrote:don't kiss colin he'll rip your throat out with his fangs Laughing 

are you angry colin? or have you not had your fix of blood this evening.............hes winding you up you big dopey nutter and you've taken the bait now go to the blood bank and go get yourself some from the fridge pale 
no im not angry if i was angry thered have been a large bang at gtirus/ gtir motorsport club HQ you know the score Wink lol
i just aint one to take shit of people

56Full respray - Page 3 Empty Re: Full respray 19th November 2013, 10:14 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

blow me up colin and il get my new found gangster mates to come over and do a drive by they'll pepper your coffin with bullets coated in holy water Laughing 

57Full respray - Page 3 Empty Re: Full respray 19th November 2013, 10:21 pm

the vamp

the vamp

GTI-R US wrote:blow me up colin and il get my new found gangster mates to come over and do a drive by they'll pepper your coffin with bullets coated in holy water Laughing 

them boys wouldnt be able to find there way outta london

58Full respray - Page 3 Empty Re: Full respray 19th November 2013, 10:32 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

they wont need to they'll just contact the irish branch Laughing

there already trying to recruit George off me tempting him with the good life and women of his choice who will eat him alive but im not selling him...............yet

Last edited by GTI-R US on 19th November 2013, 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

59Full respray - Page 3 Empty Re: Full respray 19th November 2013, 10:34 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

the vamp wrote:
GTI-R US wrote:blow me up colin and il get my new found gangster mates to come over and do a drive by they'll pepper your coffin with bullets coated in holy water Laughing 

them boys wouldnt be able to find there way outta london
Tell us another joke paddy Laughing 

60Full respray - Page 3 Empty Re: Full respray 19th November 2013, 10:37 pm

the vamp

the vamp

yeah stop altering my posts you pack of ballbags Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 

61Full respray - Page 3 Empty Re: Full respray 20th November 2013, 6:48 am

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

I like him lol. You will meet me at the shoot out. But as vamp doesnt post much thought he was just someone having a go to upset the site.

62Full respray - Page 3 Empty Re: Full respray 20th November 2013, 1:52 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Bones wrote:I like him lol. You will meet me at the shoot out. But as vamp doesnt post much thought he was just someone having a go to upset the site.
No The vamp is colin from Ireland, He dousnt come on the forum much as he's allergic to daylight & only comes out to play at night, so you can imagine he's a busy boy at night & dousnt get on the forum much!

But he's a good lad, aswell as a joker, But if you ever meet him then just becarefull its not pitch black... He'll have your blood Wink

63Full respray - Page 3 Empty Re: Full respray 20th November 2013, 2:49 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

Ok i have heard about men who suck boys dry at night lol

64Full respray - Page 3 Empty Re: Full respray 20th November 2013, 2:53 pm

knights of nee

Bones wrote:Ok i have heard about men who suck boys dry at night lol
LMFAO Shocked .

65Full respray - Page 3 Empty Re: Full respray 20th November 2013, 2:59 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Bones wrote:Ok i have heard about men who suck boys dry at night lol
silent What a Face 

66Full respray - Page 3 Empty Re: Full respray 20th November 2013, 3:01 pm

the vamp

the vamp

Go fuck yourselves the lot of ya Laughing 

67Full respray - Page 3 Empty Re: Full respray 20th November 2013, 3:03 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

the vamp wrote:Go fuck yourselves the lot of ya Laughing 
Now now colin, Did you get out of the wrong side of you coffin this morning? Or should I say lastnight Laughing 

68Full respray - Page 3 Empty Re: Full respray 20th November 2013, 10:55 pm

Hahaha I missed Colin's rant last night I loved reading Colin's posts

I love the way he bit after just one post from Darren therefore I take my hat off to Darren and say well done mate I've tried to make Colin snap but never managed it in the past.

Colin Your name is the first to go on my list.

69Full respray - Page 3 Empty Re: Full respray 21st November 2013, 4:44 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

The go fuck ya self the lot of ya was a top reply. I wasnt even trying to wind him up, i dont know him, just thought he was causing trouble but now i understand his postings he's quite a funny bloke. Im not hiding behind a hard key board though, he's welcome to call in anytime for a drink A- of course

70Full respray - Page 3 Empty Re: Full respray 21st November 2013, 6:53 pm

I think you two muppets will get on well if you ever manage to meet each other.

71Full respray - Page 3 Empty Re: Full respray 21st November 2013, 7:25 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

Don't know about Colin but it's impossible to offend me no matter what anyone says to or about me. Goon feel free call me all ya want lol

72Full respray - Page 3 Empty Re: Full respray 22nd November 2013, 12:11 pm

the vamp

the vamp

well maybe take you up on that offer next time im over bones depending on whereabouts in england you r Smile

73Full respray - Page 3 Empty Re: Full respray 22nd November 2013, 12:32 pm

Yeah there's going to be a fight Colin said he was going to do bones in but I think bones has the upper hand on Colin with his speed.

Haha

74Full respray - Page 3 Empty Re: Full respray 22nd November 2013, 6:27 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

I'm bang in the centre of the country mate.

75Full respray - Page 3 Empty Re: Full respray 22nd November 2013, 6:49 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I see a love blossoming right here Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum