Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Treated the wheels to a respray ;)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Treated the wheels to a respray ;) Empty Treated the wheels to a respray ;) 16th May 2012, 8:07 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Treated the wheels to a respray ;) 004-2

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Very nice mate is the colour anthacite grey either way they look smart against the white car Surprised

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

They look good, thinking about getting a set in a similar colour.

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Yes anthrasite grey mate, I did want them abit of a lighter shade but this is the lightest colour my mate had!

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Did you have the tyres ripped off and done or sprayed with them on ? tbh i think they look better darker than lighter .

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

nomad29 wrote:Did you have the tyres ripped off and done or sprayed with them on ? tbh i think they look better darker than lighter .

They brake the bead on the tyre so its away from the rim & wrap cling film round the tyre, then blow it back up once dry Smile

Then you just need to get them rebalanced

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I wish i had done that when i did my wheels instead now i got to pay 40 to get them ripped back on lol

Ollydj

Ollydj

Shes a minter, very nice Smile

9Treated the wheels to a respray ;) Empty Re: Treated the wheels to a respray ;) 17th May 2012, 10:07 am

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Cheers lads Very Happy

10Treated the wheels to a respray ;) Empty Re: Treated the wheels to a respray ;) 17th May 2012, 11:00 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

like them gaz, nice colour

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

11Treated the wheels to a respray ;) Empty Re: Treated the wheels to a respray ;) 17th May 2012, 11:02 am

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Chers Bob. I wasnt to sure but there growing on me slowly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum