Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nurburgring......................

+13
Concrete-GTIR
11Paul11
clarebear
fred05
RussT GTi-R
Gaz GTiR
joe gt racer
Pulsar Paul
buckym120
Kate&tim
nomad
pulsarmoley
GTI-R US
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 15]

76Nurburgring...................... - Page 4 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 27th March 2013, 10:36 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

don't forget payment details please dave Wink
ive got the money for six of us

may pay to drop the others that want to go from this site a pm then that way they have no excuse

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

77Nurburgring...................... - Page 4 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 27th March 2013, 11:17 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Hmmm i was just reading the thread & seriously debating joining this, Then ive just burst my own bubble & rememberd ive got an rb box Laughing Dont think it would be much use on the ring if im honest lol

78Nurburgring...................... - Page 4 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 27th March 2013, 11:32 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

rb box would be fine gaz tbh I cant see you hitting 125mph on anything other than a few straights
besides its the roadtrip, meal and beer up with a few petrolhead mates that's the fun bit, the ring is neither here nor there
none of us are gonna break any track records

79Nurburgring...................... - Page 4 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 27th March 2013, 11:38 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

No you wil just be braiking land speed records in your R35 lol

Hmmm illl work my finances out tomrrow & may come along Smile

80Nurburgring...................... - Page 4 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 28th March 2013, 11:46 am

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

So let me get this right.

2 people in 1 car is £170 each, sharing a room

1 person in 1 car is £295 in your own room

Is that FULL payment for ferrys there & back & hotel?

Then its just fuel & spends on top?

How much is the ring?

So prob lookig at £800 - £1000 all in?

Got money here ready to pay Smile £340 2 people 1 car. Inbox me details fella Smile

81Nurburgring...................... - Page 4 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 28th March 2013, 6:07 pm

I will send you a text tonight with the bank numbers bob,

Gaz bobs right it's a booze up weekend with petrol heads and the added bonus of the ring been open to us

82Nurburgring...................... - Page 4 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 28th March 2013, 6:08 pm

That's it mate I will pm you my number over and ask as many questions as you lke

83Nurburgring...................... - Page 4 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 28th March 2013, 6:30 pm

Pulsar Paul

Pulsar Paul

sounds good better get a final deffo of the other towers that kept saying yes to coming
Kinda worried about the R a bit tho Sad lol trusted my old car no probs lol just seem to have probs with this one!

When was the deadline to paying?

Sorry being lazy and not scrolled up to look lol.

Do you know how many miles you roughly travelled last year there and back? Or the last time you went?
Cheers

84Nurburgring...................... - Page 4 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 28th March 2013, 6:53 pm

The dead line is the 10th of April mate and I will also pm you my number over tonight

85Nurburgring...................... - Page 4 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 28th March 2013, 10:00 pm

Pulsar Paul

Pulsar Paul

cheers bud will give you a buzz tomorrow if that's cool?

il get on there case tomorrow about it If they ain't paying they ain't going lol simples:)

86Nurburgring...................... - Page 4 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 28th March 2013, 10:21 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

so you coming along on the partyboat then gaz lol

believe me I wont be ragging it round the ring in the gtr
last time we went I was so pissed in the morning after drinking till 5am (absynth and all the under counter stuff pale ) I almost made myself throw up with my own driving in the pulsar. was dannys fault he made me do it What a Face

87Nurburgring...................... - Page 4 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 28th March 2013, 11:42 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

gtirus wrote:so you coming along on the partyboat then gaz lol

believe me I wont be ragging it round the ring in the gtr
last time we went I was so pissed in the morning after drinking till 5am (absynth and all the under counter stuff pale ) I almost made myself throw up with my own driving in the pulsar. was dannys fault he made me do it What a Face

Yes mate im abourd Wink spoke to lawny earler & paying tomorrow, he will be passing my way on the way to the ferry so prob meet up & drive down with him
Not sure if im going in the pulsar or in my mates poobaru yet tho? We'll see which ones no broken nearer the time Laughing

Im putting my name down first on the passenger seat of the GTR Laughing Razz

88Nurburgring...................... - Page 4 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 29th March 2013, 12:05 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

il only do maybe 2 laps and they deffo wont be flying laps on a circuit i dont know.
il do what i did last time in the R.....just tag a fast deuchlander who overtakes me and knows his way round the circuit

excellent news on you going though gaz, will be a right good crack

89Nurburgring...................... - Page 4 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 29th March 2013, 12:18 pm

Dave and Dana paid
Gaz plus one paid

90Nurburgring...................... - Page 4 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 29th March 2013, 12:21 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

gtirus wrote:il only do maybe 2 laps and they deffo wont be flying laps on a circuit i dont know.
il do what i did last time in the R.....just tag a fast deuchlander who overtakes me and knows his way round the circuit

excellent news on you going though gaz, will be a right good crack

Cheers Bob, i can imagine it will be a good laugh, cant wait Smile

91Nurburgring...................... - Page 4 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 29th March 2013, 12:38 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

il do bank transfer on tuesday david, il pm you when its done

btw you got your place on the sprintday so do you want me to minus the £65 off the total i owe you then were all squaresy?

92Nurburgring...................... - Page 4 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 29th March 2013, 2:24 pm

Lovely mate Tuesday is fine with me and keep £65 back for the sprint day

93Nurburgring...................... - Page 4 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 2nd April 2013, 3:57 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

So how many of us are going so far now then?

94Nurburgring...................... - Page 4 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 2nd April 2013, 5:05 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

well im paying for 6 people, 2 per car.

dave can you pm the bank details through to me please as ive deleted the bloody text doh!
or text it again sorry fella

95Nurburgring...................... - Page 4 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 7th April 2013, 2:55 pm

Pulsar Paul

Pulsar Paul

Hey Dave iv got mine and passengers payments for you Smile
And just waiting to hear back from a mate with his m3 and passenger tomorrow Smile then will ship payment over if cool?

96Nurburgring...................... - Page 4 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 8th April 2013, 9:44 am

Just to let you know deposits are needed by Wednesday and I will up date the list either tonight or tomorrow

97Nurburgring...................... - Page 4 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 8th April 2013, 9:47 am

That's fine Paul I sent you my number didn't I? If you give me a text I will send the bank nos to you,

A text is on its way bob

98Nurburgring...................... - Page 4 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 8th April 2013, 12:00 pm

Pulsar Paul

Pulsar Paul

Hey mate yep got your umber saved think its just me and a friend to be abused for 4 days the others are making some awesome excuses think we need to make a best excuse thread on this site I know my mate indri the rally driver has a bible of excuses lol
They have till 6pm to say ya or nay otherwise two peoples monies will be on its way over fella Smile
How muh is European break down cover? Lol

99Nurburgring...................... - Page 4 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 8th April 2013, 12:37 pm

I need to sort some cover out for gaz so I will let you know when I've found out,

100Nurburgring...................... - Page 4 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 8th April 2013, 12:52 pm

Pulsar Paul

Pulsar Paul

The lad that was coming with me was guna ask his brother inlaw best and cheapest way as he is part of the rac! Will ask him later and let ou know to

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum