Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nurburgring......................

+13
Concrete-GTIR
11Paul11
clarebear
fred05
RussT GTi-R
Gaz GTiR
joe gt racer
Pulsar Paul
buckym120
Kate&tim
nomad
pulsarmoley
GTI-R US
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 15]

201Nurburgring...................... - Page 9 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 3rd July 2013, 9:51 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

im fine dave thanks
no I was too scared to launch it (too much mechanical sympathy)
if that booger breaks its not £350 for a gearbox its serious money lol
as its the 650r theres a hell of a lot of torque on the tranny

tbh I didn't need to launch her anyway as it still ran 11.5 and that would have been easy in the 10s if I had not cocked up off the line when my phone rang as its bluetoothed to car speakers which totally distracted me as the lights were just about to go green Laughing 

it must have been someone I knew that was there who did it on purpose to give the pulsar I was racing a fighting chance, scallywags lol.

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

202Nurburgring...................... - Page 9 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 6th July 2013, 12:00 am

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Wheres the best & cheapest place to get a European travel kit from?

& do you actualy need the breathalizers or don't they matter realy?

203Nurburgring...................... - Page 9 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 8th July 2013, 10:22 am

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Right got my plan sorted Wink 

Obviusly driving down "the worlds biggest car park, the M25" threw the day is going to be a nightmare & I don't want to risk missing the ferry & being late etc Rolling Eyes 

So ill be driving down at about 7pm on the Wednesday night & get to southend on sea for near midnight. Going to book a Travelodge & stay over there & then I can just make my own way over to Bobs on the Thursday to meet up with everyone ready to get to the ferry Wink

204Nurburgring...................... - Page 9 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 8th July 2013, 11:22 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

if you wanna stay at a travel lodge
theres one in southend less than a mile from my house (well actually 10 minute walk)
colin stayed there when he came over for the sprintday

205Nurburgring...................... - Page 9 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 8th July 2013, 4:53 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Yeh which one is it Bob so I book the right 1?

206Nurburgring...................... - Page 9 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 10th July 2013, 9:55 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

have you found it gaz?

only 2 weeks to go now before the big race down to dover lol
first one there gets a cuddly toy Laughing

207Nurburgring...................... - Page 9 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 10th July 2013, 10:30 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Yup found it Bob, but its £72 a night Shocked 

So found one in Basildon for £38 Smile

208Nurburgring...................... - Page 9 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 11th July 2013, 6:57 am

It's not a premier inn is it?

209Nurburgring...................... - Page 9 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 11th July 2013, 9:30 am

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

No mate premier inn are more expensive.

Its deffo Travelodge, But I think the closer to the coast you are the dearer it is?

210Nurburgring...................... - Page 9 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 11th July 2013, 8:44 pm

Not far off now!!! And our Irish pals will be on a jet plane!

211Nurburgring...................... - Page 9 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 12th July 2013, 10:49 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

what the dreaded irish bomber and his sidekick
bonny and clyde springs to mind Laughing 

212Nurburgring...................... - Page 9 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 12th July 2013, 3:00 pm

Shit I didn't think of them been like that but come to think of it Colin looks like the sort to kill someone in there sleep.

213Nurburgring...................... - Page 9 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 23rd July 2013, 5:27 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

im panicking now as ruined my pads the other day at millbrook and not fitted new ones yet to the gtr.
I also need to change all the oils after its thrashing the other week plus do a general spanner check on her.
but also got to sort my pulsar out for cadwell this weekend as that needs stuff doing before putting it on track

think im gonna have to do a couple of late ones this week

214Nurburgring...................... - Page 9 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 23rd July 2013, 5:36 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

You will be fine Bob, plenty of time Wink & yep you was right it was the fuse Laughing  Panic over Wink

215Nurburgring...................... - Page 9 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 23rd July 2013, 9:06 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

im always right gaz except when im wrong lol

216Nurburgring...................... - Page 9 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 25th July 2013, 2:13 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

So are you all ready guys? Im nearly there, cars built back up & insured taxed &mot'd, Just got to service it & put new mastercylender on & get a EU travel kit, then im all set Smile

Not long now Wink

217Nurburgring...................... - Page 9 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 25th July 2013, 2:38 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

im just taking one day at a time
get the pulsar ready for Saturday then il sort what needs doing on the gtr next week probably day before the off lol

218Nurburgring...................... - Page 9 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 25th July 2013, 3:20 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Always on the last miniute like me lol

Good luck for Saturday mate Smile

219Nurburgring...................... - Page 9 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 29th July 2013, 7:03 pm

Everyone ready for this trip now??? I've just put the R back on the road so am good to go!

220Nurburgring...................... - Page 9 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 29th July 2013, 7:31 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Have you got a new number Dave? tried txting you but not sending?

221Nurburgring...................... - Page 9 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 29th July 2013, 7:36 pm

Yeah I have mate sorry but your not having it lol

Pm you it now buddy

222Nurburgring...................... - Page 9 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 29th July 2013, 7:47 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Cheers pal

223Nurburgring...................... - Page 9 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 29th July 2013, 8:13 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

ive got loads to do dave on Wednesday
always gets left to the last minute with me

looking forward to it though, hope im luckier than I was at cadwell last weekend lol

what time we meeting up and have you got a postcode for the meeting place?

224Nurburgring...................... - Page 9 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 29th July 2013, 8:28 pm

Send it over now bob

225Nurburgring...................... - Page 9 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 29th July 2013, 8:35 pm

The postcode for Russell Street is CT16 1PX

Meeting in the car park here at 15.00 3 in the afternoon.

How was Caldwell bob?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum