Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nurburgring......................

+13
Concrete-GTIR
11Paul11
clarebear
fred05
RussT GTi-R
Gaz GTiR
joe gt racer
Pulsar Paul
buckym120
Kate&tim
nomad
pulsarmoley
GTI-R US
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 15]

26Nurburgring...................... - Page 2 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 20th January 2013, 7:58 pm

That's a big word you you Bob.

27Nurburgring...................... - Page 2 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 20th January 2013, 8:17 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

What is . .... The? Wink

28Nurburgring...................... - Page 2 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 20th January 2013, 8:30 pm

You got it!

29Nurburgring...................... - Page 2 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 21st January 2013, 11:48 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

your just well jel because i know extravagent, descriptive large words tongue

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

30Nurburgring...................... - Page 2 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 27th January 2013, 7:26 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

any updates on this dave?

clares deffo going now so dana will be happy

31Nurburgring...................... - Page 2 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 27th January 2013, 7:59 pm

That's good news bob,

Just waiting on the hotel to get back to me but I could do with numbers from the lads down your way for rooms,

Ferry is booked for 10 cars and I can add to that if more people want to come along

32Nurburgring...................... - Page 2 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 28th January 2013, 5:23 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

ok dave
sorry for cutting you short on phone today but had to take the call, tried getting back to you but guess you popped out.

anyways definates so far my end are:
me and clare
scott & lewis
my brother wants to go but needs to cadge a lift and room with someone else so will need to come back to you with regard to him

33Nurburgring...................... - Page 2 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 28th January 2013, 10:09 pm

Hmm once was ok but you hung up on me twice lol

That's fine bob just let me know when he has sorted something out I will give you a call later in the week,

34Nurburgring...................... - Page 2 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 28th January 2013, 10:33 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

yeahwas the trackday company phoned me back so needed to answer them sorry.

yes will speak to you later in week
if any of your mates have a spare place and want to share a room with my orangatang bruv then let me know lol

Last edited by gtirus on 29th January 2013, 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

35Nurburgring...................... - Page 2 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 28th January 2013, 10:35 pm

I might be able to sort something for him haha

36Nurburgring...................... - Page 2 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 28th January 2013, 10:54 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Why is it as i read that vaseline popped into my head dave Razz

37Nurburgring...................... - Page 2 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 28th January 2013, 11:00 pm

Wtf?? Is there something you want to tell us?

38Nurburgring...................... - Page 2 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 28th January 2013, 11:07 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Lol no thank you geek sounds like a giggle though what car did you take last time dave?

39Nurburgring...................... - Page 2 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 28th January 2013, 11:11 pm

Er I took a poobaru last time am not sure what to take this year tho I like the idea of an r32 but I keep looking at the s4

Come along for the laugh

40Nurburgring...................... - Page 2 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 28th January 2013, 11:17 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

It take it you mean a skyline. ..rather than a golf. .. The s4 is nice but the boy racer in me says pick the skyline lol.

41Nurburgring...................... - Page 2 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 28th January 2013, 11:23 pm

No no I mean a golf Embarassed

I think I will do what I do every year wait till a week before then buy something

42Nurburgring...................... - Page 2 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 28th January 2013, 11:33 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Lol i actually like golfs went and had alook at one but the fella never got back to me quick enough so i bought the alfa instead Rolling Eyes it was only the 1.8 turbo mind.

43Nurburgring...................... - Page 2 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 2nd February 2013, 9:14 pm

Pulsar Paul

Pulsar Paul

Hi dave

Been speaking to bob about this today
And I'm in please and one passenger and just asking a couple of others if that's cool? Was looking at going this year and what bob said you lot sound ok Wink

Cheers

44Nurburgring...................... - Page 2 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 2nd February 2013, 9:41 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

nomad29 wrote:Lol i actually like golfs went and had alook at one but the fella never got back to me quick enough so i bought the alfa instead Rolling Eyes it was only the 1.8 turbo mind.

Im not much of a golf person, but my work mate is selling his 1.8 turbo anniversary edition and its quite a nice motor

45Nurburgring...................... - Page 2 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 2nd February 2013, 10:06 pm

I'm not going lads.

46Nurburgring...................... - Page 2 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 3rd February 2013, 11:49 pm

Hello Paul,

Some of us are a little odd but an all round good bunch!

Just let me know about your mates when you find out I will up date the post when we have moved in to are new house but I think we are up to 8 cars and there is room for more.

An Danny you know your coming you said this last time!!

47Nurburgring...................... - Page 2 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 4th February 2013, 3:50 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

paul if you want someone to go with you to share a room and split the costs then my brother will go with you if you dont mind a hairy ginger assed gorilla riding shotgun lol

dangerous dave....now then

heres a list of southerners that want to go
1. me and clare
2. paul & mate
3. scott and lewis
4. aron and his bird nat
5. scotts mate nigel and his buddy
so 5 cars in total

let me know when you need some wedge and il get it off them and send it up to you
also if you still want that pulsar i was telling you about then give me a call asap, if not then it doesnt matter!

Last edited by gtirus on 6th February 2013, 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

48Nurburgring...................... - Page 2 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 4th February 2013, 6:18 pm

Pulsar Paul

Pulsar Paul

Wait you dnt start every convo with 'now then' do you? Wink lol

Well I'm a deffo but got a passenger and my mate is a maybe with passenger too at the mo

Will get numbers by the weekend Smile just can't turn this trip down lol

49Nurburgring...................... - Page 2 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 6th February 2013, 4:36 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

dave.....think youll need to check the dates out on this trip as ive just been told theres a gt touring car race that weekend at the ring Question

50Nurburgring...................... - Page 2 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 6th February 2013, 9:10 pm

I've just been told the same thing Evil or Very Mad

I received an email this morning from mrs Schmitz mum apologising for the dates!

I have already emails her back asking for some new dates so as soon as I have them I will correct them.

Sorry about this.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum