Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nurburgring......................

+13
Concrete-GTIR
11Paul11
clarebear
fred05
RussT GTi-R
Gaz GTiR
joe gt racer
Pulsar Paul
buckym120
Kate&tim
nomad
pulsarmoley
GTI-R US
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 15]

1Nurburgring...................... Empty Nurburgring...................... 17th January 2013, 9:07 pm

Hello,

Right am booking another trip to the ring!!

I was going to wait till the end of next week to post this but sadly am flat out with work and i only have tonight to let everyone know whats going on.

I have already got afew people wanting to come along this year and am hoping its going to be a good turn out like the last few years of booking the trip.

as most of you know i do it as cheap as i can for us all to have a good time.

so here are the dates the 1st to the 4th of august and the price for the full trip (this is for hotels and ferry crossings) £170 per person per car.

if you are going it alone then the price of this trip will go up so to keep costs down its a good idea to bring a mate!

a payment of £170 needs to be paid to my acc by the end of march to secure your place on the trip as i pay up frnt on my credit card for the rooms and ferrys. also please note that if you drop out i need to know atleast 1 month before we go that way i will be able to give a 70% refund

all makes/models of motors are welcome

so if you like the sound of a road trip either put your name down or pm me for more info.

Thanks dave

Dave & Dana
stu & unknown
will & charlie
bob & clare
paul & katie
scott & lewis
nigel & neil
Gareth & Karl

Last edited by lawny aka dangerous dave on 22nd April 2013, 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update paid list)

2Nurburgring...................... Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 18th January 2013, 10:39 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

well you know im up for it dave, possibly taking danny too

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

3Nurburgring...................... Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 18th January 2013, 11:53 am

Sounds good is you better half coming along aswell?

So far then it's..

Dave Dana and lily. Car not sure yet
Will Charlie car BMW 330
Jase Ryan car c30 R
Stuy and someone else car BMW 330
Bob and friends car gtr

4Nurburgring...................... Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 18th January 2013, 2:16 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

not sure about clare yet as not asked her Embarassed

just spoke to my the mate fireman fella who comes up here and he said he will go too and is gonna have a word with a few of his buddies as there may possibly be another 4 cars including a db9 also, he knows the score with regard to payment etc

5Nurburgring...................... Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 18th January 2013, 2:19 pm

Good good!!

Dana will be all over the db9 lol.

Just let me know when you know mate am just waiting on an email back from that hotel we stayed in last time so hoping to get us in there.

6Nurburgring...................... Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 18th January 2013, 3:45 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

yep will do dave that was a nice hotel too Cool

7Nurburgring...................... Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 18th January 2013, 4:10 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Would love to go but dont have enough confidence in the car Crying or Very sad will go one day...

8Nurburgring...................... Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 18th January 2013, 4:23 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

If theres room will somebody take my pulsar boot lid so i can officially put the nurburgring sticker on it Razz

9Nurburgring...................... Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 18th January 2013, 5:08 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

haha ive got a nurburgring sticker you can have if you want it lol

and pete....your car will be fine!

10Nurburgring...................... Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 18th January 2013, 5:28 pm

Kate&tim

Kate&tim

Roughly how much more would it be for one person each car?

Also what do you pay for insurance ?

11Nurburgring...................... Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 18th January 2013, 6:00 pm

Your car will be fine mate and I know a garage over there that would lend us the ramps

12Nurburgring...................... Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 18th January 2013, 6:05 pm

If its just yourself in your car then it will be around £260,

But if its for you going in your own car and your mate on his own in his car then it would be about £210 if you share a hotel room.

13Nurburgring...................... Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 18th January 2013, 6:14 pm

Kate&tim

Kate&tim

Thanks for the info , wanted to go for years .

14Nurburgring...................... Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 19th January 2013, 10:53 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

[quote]so here are the dates the 1st to the 4th of august and the price for the full trip (this is for hotels and ferry crossings) £170 per person per car.[quote]

im confused with the pricing now dave

thought it was £160-170 per car and driver?
so if I took clare in my car how much is it combined for the two of us?

trying to work out whether its better to share a car or just go on your own in one car if you know what I mean!

15Nurburgring...................... Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 19th January 2013, 12:27 pm

It's 170 per person based on two people in a car.

If you want to go alone then it will be more.

16Nurburgring...................... Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 19th January 2013, 6:02 pm

buckym120

buckym120

Would love to join in but going America so wont be able to afford it, still not been and gutted I'm still not going

17Nurburgring...................... Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 19th January 2013, 8:30 pm

Right I've had a look in to the price of going it alone,

If you going on your own in your car and want a single room in the hotels then it's
£295

If your going on your own in your own car and your mate is going in his car and you don't mind sharing a room together then it's
£235

And if your in your car with a mate and sharing a room then its £170 each

I hope that clears things up a bit.

18Nurburgring...................... Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 19th January 2013, 8:35 pm

What if we all sleep in one big bed?

19Nurburgring...................... Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 19th January 2013, 8:40 pm

How bigs the bed? It's going to have to be massive to fit your ass in it!

20Nurburgring...................... Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 19th January 2013, 8:53 pm

You didn't say my bum looked big last time we were away in Germany......where's the love dave

21Nurburgring...................... Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 19th January 2013, 9:19 pm

I said your gut looked big last time!

Are you going to be bed hoping like last time? Oh no wait that was Dana and she ended up with a bun in the oven!!

22Nurburgring...................... Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 19th January 2013, 9:23 pm

Next thing you will be going on about is a paternity test again.....I told you before I am a Jaffa..lol. Its all bobs fault.

23Nurburgring...................... Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 19th January 2013, 9:33 pm

Hmm bob can do the splits so I don't think lily is his, you owe me money boyo haha

24Nurburgring...................... Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 19th January 2013, 9:38 pm

Aron is the key in this, bob does the splits, I'm a Jaffa, so that leaves aron

25Nurburgring...................... Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 20th January 2013, 6:45 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

arons a gayboy bodybuilder so hes out the equasion lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 15]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum