Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nurburgring......................

+13
Concrete-GTIR
11Paul11
clarebear
fred05
RussT GTi-R
Gaz GTiR
joe gt racer
Pulsar Paul
buckym120
Kate&tim
nomad
pulsarmoley
GTI-R US
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 15]

301Nurburgring...................... - Page 13 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 5th August 2013, 10:36 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Spa would be awesome, prefer that to the ring imo

302Nurburgring...................... - Page 13 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 5th August 2013, 10:40 pm

Pulsar Paul

Pulsar Paul

Don't know if a 7litre Chevy engine will be the best way to travel but will keep a eye on what's going on Smile

Well done Dave and sore for being the drop out Sad

303Nurburgring...................... - Page 13 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 6th August 2013, 5:14 am

clarebear

clarebear
clarebear
clarebear

That's what Dave our I.E.O is gonna organise for next year, watch Le Mans 24hr then off to spa Cool 

304Nurburgring...................... - Page 13 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 6th August 2013, 5:29 am

clarebear

clarebear
clarebear
clarebear

Nurburgring...................... - Page 13 Null_zps46d44fc8

305Nurburgring...................... - Page 13 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 6th August 2013, 9:55 am

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Looks like it was a brilliant trip! I would love to go to the ring, wish I could of come Very Happy

Glad you all had a good trip, that red sunny in the nismo shop looks clean Wink 

306Nurburgring...................... - Page 13 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 6th August 2013, 11:54 am

Am still waiting on my title! More vids an photos will be on soon.

307Nurburgring...................... - Page 13 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 6th August 2013, 11:56 am

clarebear

clarebear
clarebear
clarebear

Yeah, come on mods!! cheers  dangerous Dave for I.E.O!!! british

308Nurburgring...................... - Page 13 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 6th August 2013, 12:22 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

I cant change your title Dave, think only Bob & Stu can do that

Just washed the car today & its like I drove threw a puddle of tar Mad  Anyone else's car coverd in tar? Suspect 

309Nurburgring...................... - Page 13 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 6th August 2013, 2:47 pm

Am not sure what mines like I had the apprentice do it so I will ask him what it was like Wink

Am looking in to our next trip tonight to see what deals we can get also going to give dfds a fucking of a life time!

310Nurburgring...................... - Page 13 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 6th August 2013, 2:48 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

stu or Leighton will need to do it as I tried yesterday but could not work out how to add it properly si I just made him events organise with international at the bottom lol

not washed my car yet and not gonna bother as its going up to be wrapped this weekend so il let them wash it lol
its absolutely fookin minging Laughing 

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

311Nurburgring...................... - Page 13 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 6th August 2013, 3:40 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Found some trackday pics at the ring of Me & Scott.

Also found one of you Bob on another site but it wouldn't let me copy & paste the pic? Must have a security thingy on it? Heres the link tho, your the last pic on there on page 10 Wink
http://ross219uk.zenfolio.com/p418457124

& I didn't come across any of Dave, Nigel or Stu? They must have been to fast for the camera Laughing 

Nurburgring...................... - Page 13 IMG_5618_zpse8cd8352

Pulsar is abit squatted on boost threw the carrosell Laughing 

Nurburgring...................... - Page 13 IMG_5623_zpse1f2359c

Nurburgring...................... - Page 13 IMG_5614_zpsa98318c0

Nurburgring...................... - Page 13 IMG_5613_zpsae0f4986

312Nurburgring...................... - Page 13 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 6th August 2013, 5:28 pm

Who's the little German kid driving your car gaz?

313Nurburgring...................... - Page 13 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 6th August 2013, 5:32 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

OHH SHAAATTTT AAAAAP Dave, Haha

Sorry clare Laughing 

314Nurburgring...................... - Page 13 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 6th August 2013, 5:37 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

I feel cheesed off since we got back, same old same old Sad 

need more stuff like this to look forward to then it makes life all the more worth while

315Nurburgring...................... - Page 13 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 6th August 2013, 5:40 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

GTI-R US wrote:I feel cheesed off since we got back, same old same old Sad 

need more stuff like this to look forward to then it makes life all the more worth while

I was depressed as soon as we got back into England & still am Mad  Didn't want to leave Rolling Eyes 

316Nurburgring...................... - Page 13 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 6th August 2013, 5:42 pm

Pulsar Paul

Pulsar Paul

Imagine how depressing it is having to cancel !
I tried hanging my self but the rope was to long so I just landed funny and twisted my ankle instead Sad

317Nurburgring...................... - Page 13 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 6th August 2013, 6:03 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

lmfao you fookin loon Laughing 

shame you didn't go paul, was the best trip weve done so far, still theres always next years one to get saving for

318Nurburgring...................... - Page 13 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 6th August 2013, 6:11 pm

the vamp

the vamp

what a bunch of twats u didnt miss much paul Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
just cause uve got 'em gay purple stars mr 12yrs old joyrider lmao na brill trip roll on next year Smile

319Nurburgring...................... - Page 13 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 6th August 2013, 6:35 pm

Could be worse I was depressed with work before we went an am still depressed with work now! On the up side tho they have till the end of the month to pay up or am walking Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile 

320Nurburgring...................... - Page 13 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 6th August 2013, 6:38 pm

I really would start saving for it now! It should be good if I can pull it off Wink

321Nurburgring...................... - Page 13 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 6th August 2013, 6:58 pm

Pulsar Paul

Pulsar Paul

depending on distance and what iv got I may come along in something different Smile just wont be a track toy Sad lol

322Nurburgring...................... - Page 13 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 6th August 2013, 7:22 pm

GTIR James

looks like you all had a fantastic time. looks like even the girls enjoyed it:shock: 
i could be intrested in doing the spa trip. id allready be out in lemans but could perhaps join the convoy from there.

323Nurburgring...................... - Page 13 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 6th August 2013, 8:56 pm

clarebear

clarebear
clarebear
clarebear

The girls made the trip much more than it would have been without us queen 
No one else would have fly kicked Robbie round back of the head affraid ( mind you, he did ask me too)geek 

324Nurburgring...................... - Page 13 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 6th August 2013, 8:59 pm

clarebear

clarebear
clarebear
clarebear

cb82 wrote:what a bunch of twats u didnt miss much paul Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation  
just cause uve got 'em gay purple stars mr 12yrs old joyrider lmao na brill trip roll on next year Smile

I hope your pulsar will look as pretty as daves with your Essex attachment babes flower lol! 

325Nurburgring...................... - Page 13 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 6th August 2013, 9:50 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

cb82 wrote:what a bunch of twats u didnt miss much paul Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation  

you made it back ok then colin you nutter
was wondering if they would arrest you on entry back into Ireland after blowing up the ferry offices at dunquerke
bit ott was that Laughing 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum