Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nurburgring......................

+13
Concrete-GTIR
11Paul11
clarebear
fred05
RussT GTi-R
Gaz GTiR
joe gt racer
Pulsar Paul
buckym120
Kate&tim
nomad
pulsarmoley
GTI-R US
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 15]

326Nurburgring...................... - Page 14 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 6th August 2013, 9:53 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

cb82 wrote:what a bunch of twats u didnt miss much paul Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation  
just cause uve got 'em gay purple stars mr 12yrs old joyrider lmao na brill trip roll on next year Smile

Oh so you have been drawn back to the forum now & stopped being a mard that your love room disapeard have you, you wee irish bastard Laughing 

327Nurburgring...................... - Page 14 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 7th August 2013, 6:35 am

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

I want that r32 Twisted Evil

hope everyone had a good time looks mint, will defo have to go once my r's up and runnig or take the zx Wink but I agree that spa would be a great track day event Cool 

328Nurburgring...................... - Page 14 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 8th August 2013, 12:12 am

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Found some track pics of Dave, Bob & Stu Smile

Nurburgring...................... - Page 14 12957_10202075583717322_928208719_n_zps76a11f53

Nurburgring...................... - Page 14 1098130_10202075582677296_1283288151_n_zps7b903bb3

Nurburgring...................... - Page 14 554936_10202075584757348_691666789_n_zpsfd8e11c6

329Nurburgring...................... - Page 14 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 8th August 2013, 9:42 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

cheers for finding the pics gaz Very Happy 
the orange radical in the background was the one I was chasing round until the carousel when I went blasting past him after the m5 and gt2 that overtook us

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

330Nurburgring...................... - Page 14 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 8th August 2013, 10:55 am

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Yep I remember the radical, You saw him, wanted him & passed him, Bet he thought WTF Laughing Coz I don't think he was slow anyway was he?

331Nurburgring...................... - Page 14 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 8th August 2013, 11:48 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

no he wasn't hanging about, think he was getting cheesed off with me hanging on his rear end so was pleased to be shot of me lol

the m5 and gt2 that we were tagging after that though were really moving at a rapid rate of knots and I had trouble keeping with them was driving on the seat of my pants to stay with them and my hands were shaking when I got off the track so must have scared myself a bit.

the irish nutter coilin though was completely unflustered and neither was emma in the back, don't think they really cared whether they lived or died lol

332Nurburgring...................... - Page 14 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 8th August 2013, 11:57 am

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

That driving course you did the other week obviously paid off then if you was managing to stick with the local nutcases on a track you don't know Smile

I know as soon as I LET YOU PAST Laughing  you was out of sight within seconds lol

333Nurburgring...................... - Page 14 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 8th August 2013, 1:28 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

yeah the milbrook driving course did help my driving, made me much smoother, faster and less aggressive plus in all fairness the cars built for stuff like this and the gtr is in its element on this sort of track.
anyway that's enough blowing my own trumpet lol

considering that was your first time on a track gaz I thought you did very well mate, takes a lot of bottle to get out there and go for it when you know how dangerous and costly it can be so don't put yourself down, speed comes with confidence so the more confident you are the faster you will be, and the only way you gain confidence is by doing more track stuff, unless of course your a complete and utter lunatic.
its the taking part that counts and each and everyone of you did that so fair play to all of you british 

334Nurburgring...................... - Page 14 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 8th August 2013, 1:51 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Very true, it did realy supprise me how exiting being on track realy is, but seen as my car is my road car aswell i dont realy want to brake it on track even if i have got the bug now Laughing 

Will deffo be doing the sprint day if you organise 1 in the future tho Cool 

335Nurburgring...................... - Page 14 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 8th August 2013, 2:44 pm

The next ring trip could be pretty exciting with all most unlimited track time no waiting to get on track an only 75 cars out on the ring at one time this will come at a price but in the long run will be cheaper.

336Nurburgring...................... - Page 14 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 8th August 2013, 2:55 pm

Oh I have to add the thing that puts me off at the ring is the cost of A killing the car and been towed off and B the cost of damage to the track!

If I was to get this deal at the right price there would be NO cost for been towed off and also NO cost for damage to the track.

337Nurburgring...................... - Page 14 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 8th August 2013, 3:07 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

dangerous dave wrote:Oh I have to add the thing that puts me off at the ring is the cost of A killing the car and been towed off and B the cost of damage to the track!

If I was to get this deal at the right price there would be NO cost for been towed off and also NO cost for damage to the track.
NO cost for recovery or track damage? Sounds like that's the way forward, you got more info on that deal Dave?

338Nurburgring...................... - Page 14 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 8th August 2013, 5:22 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

so are we still going with the le mans and spa next year dave?
or is this a separate trip?

339Nurburgring...................... - Page 14 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 8th August 2013, 7:11 pm

24hour and spa next year the ring the year after I think it could take a while to crack these on a better deal Wink

340Nurburgring...................... - Page 14 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 8th August 2013, 8:40 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

suits me david Cool 

341Nurburgring...................... - Page 14 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 8th August 2013, 8:42 pm

Good am getting on my computer soon to have a good look an if its not too late I will up load some pics

342Nurburgring...................... - Page 14 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 10th August 2013, 5:51 pm

Just a few vids from are road trip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ix5xTAxLy-8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEDL3AH4MHk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

343Nurburgring...................... - Page 14 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 10th August 2013, 8:35 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

pretty good for a bog standard pulsar with stock brakes and 4 up lol

344Nurburgring...................... - Page 14 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 10th August 2013, 8:36 pm

Is the vid any good? I could only view yours.

345Nurburgring...................... - Page 14 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 10th August 2013, 8:40 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

yeah I can see it dave
the one of my flyby is short though, blink and you missed it lol

346Nurburgring...................... - Page 14 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 10th August 2013, 8:52 pm

Haha you shouldn't of been doing over 160 then! It looks like we are doing 30mph when we were really going 80mph.

I love it its like a fighter jet when you went past less than 3" away from us lol

347Nurburgring...................... - Page 14 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 10th August 2013, 9:18 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

How far did you get round the ring before you started getting brake fade?

348Nurburgring...................... - Page 14 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 11th August 2013, 8:33 am

I think it was just under half way round, it was my first lap out after 2 years of not been there so it was only a steady lap as I had bob will and Charlie in the car!

I wanted to go for a few more laps but Dana talked me out of it and said I could be pushing my luck as I had nothing but bad luck from Dover (smashing my phone, the ferry been late getting to the hotel late and a split clutch line before we even went out on the ring) but gaffa tape did us proud lol

349Nurburgring...................... - Page 14 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 11th August 2013, 12:43 pm

Just a photo of gaz before he went on the ring

Nurburgring...................... - Page 14 Null-6

350Nurburgring...................... - Page 14 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 11th August 2013, 12:53 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Yeah Bob was telling us at the meet about your clutch line, gaffa tape saves the day again Very Happy 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum