Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

North weald sprint day

+11
Stu
mightydquinn
k9pulsar
johnny gtir
12inchFloppy
pulsarmoley
Kate&tim
RussT GTi-R
richpulsar
GTI-R US
Admin
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51North weald sprint day  - Page 3 Empty Re: North weald sprint day 13th April 2012, 6:09 pm

richpulsar

richpulsar

yea lets hope so, hope its not like hearding cats as per other forums im on, and the clutch seems to be ok, everything seems normal once it all cooled down as it did get fookin hot with all that racing but i had fun and the car didnt let me down which is all that matters Smile

52North weald sprint day  - Page 3 Empty Re: North weald sprint day 13th April 2012, 7:14 pm

k9pulsar

k9pulsar

Sounds like you all had a good time then Laughing nice pics

53North weald sprint day  - Page 3 Empty Re: North weald sprint day 13th April 2012, 9:05 pm

mightydquinn

mightydquinn

Awesome day! Loved it! Cheers for organising it bob and thanks for the trophy! ;-) car did awesome, just a shame I broke down on the way home though! Lol! Recovery truck it was for me! Ha ha!

54North weald sprint day  - Page 3 Empty Re: North weald sprint day 14th April 2012, 6:54 am

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

mightydquinn wrote:Awesome day! Loved it! Cheers for organising it bob and thanks for the trophy! ;-) car did awesome, just a shame I broke down on the way home though! Lol! Recovery truck it was for me! Ha ha!

Not again No At least you got further than last time Laughing What was it this time?

55North weald sprint day  - Page 3 Empty Re: North weald sprint day 14th April 2012, 8:03 am

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

pulsarmoley wrote:
mightydquinn wrote:Awesome day! Loved it! Cheers for organising it bob and thanks for the trophy! ;-) car did awesome, just a shame I broke down on the way home though! Lol! Recovery truck it was for me! Ha ha!

Not again No At least you got further than last time Laughing What was it this time?

I'm guessing crank pulley has seperated or the alternator bolt has worked loose!

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

56North weald sprint day  - Page 3 Empty Re: North weald sprint day 14th April 2012, 3:43 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

cheers to all of you that attended and made this a fantastic day (best one yet)

there were some bloody quick cars there this year with some very good drivers which made it competetive for those that wanted to be on the bottom circuit and just damned good fun for those that wanted a bit of sideways action too.

special congrats to gtir joey and chris quinn....was a battle with you two who took the trophy home and i wished i had got a second place one also as it was neck and kneck till the last knockings when chris pulled that little extra out the hat.
super fast car and exceptionally good driving so a very well done to you chris, two trophies
in as many weeks and i can see how you got the 11sec run the other day
can you thank your dad for me for letting me take his super little abarth for a run....very impressed with that little pocket rocket

the darian driven by john indri was a different class tbh but then again were talking about a fully prepped rallycross car driven by a pro driver whos running 2nd in the national rallycross championship so he was always gonna be a cut above the rest of us mere mortals, but just goes to show however quick you think you may be theres always much faster machinery out there.

3 cars in total suffered breakages.....mine for one as i busted my gearbox in afternoon, but now il fit my specially built box that danny kindly guilt up for me some months ago, so not bothered really!
one thing i will be doing is running a different car next time out as black cars are faster lol

due to the huge interest im not promising atm but i may run another of these events come september this year as so many of you want me to sort out another, so we will see what pans out with work commitments etc.

once again thanks to all that made it and made it such a great day
keep the pics coming

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

57North weald sprint day  - Page 3 Empty Re: North weald sprint day 14th April 2012, 7:04 pm

richpulsar

richpulsar

yea cheers bob for an awesome day and well done chris for winning the second time round, what busted on the car? hope u get it sorted soon

58North weald sprint day  - Page 3 Empty Re: North weald sprint day 14th April 2012, 9:25 pm

mightydquinn

mightydquinn

Not a bad guess stu! Nothing major, all that happened was my alternator belt snapped, and also realised I bust both outer cv boots. But fixed it today so it's all good an ready to go again! Really enjoyed myself an was so surprised to actually walk away with a trophy! Had fun when joey was putting the pressure on! :-) ill let my dad know, no problems! Glad you liked it! An should b good to come to another! :-) oh, an the pics are looking good, keep them coming mate!

59North weald sprint day  - Page 3 Empty Re: North weald sprint day 15th April 2012, 12:21 pm

the vamp

the vamp

well done chris it was a tight run thing between you and and joey essex and a good day had by all i reckon. back home now thanks to bob for all his help, knowledge and parts esp the wheels (thanks claire) Laughing

60North weald sprint day  - Page 3 Empty Re: North weald sprint day 15th April 2012, 6:12 pm

clarebear

clarebear
clarebear
clarebear

cb82 wrote:well done chris it was a tight run thing between you and and joey essex and a good day had by all i reckon. back home now thanks to bob for all his help, knowledge and parts esp the wheels (thanks claire) Laughing
your welcome babe Very Happy dont forget towie @ 10 tonight Cool glad you and emma got home safe x

61North weald sprint day  - Page 3 Empty Re: North weald sprint day 15th April 2012, 7:00 pm

I have to say a big thanks to Bob and clare for sorting this sprint day out!!

We had so much fun and I good laugh was good to catch up with you all again!

North weald sprint day  - Page 3 Img-2019

Lily is upset tho she wants to know where her trophy is

62North weald sprint day  - Page 3 Empty Re: North weald sprint day 15th April 2012, 8:27 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Awww bless. how the fook does she insure an r tho Very Happy

63North weald sprint day  - Page 3 Empty Re: North weald sprint day 15th April 2012, 8:30 pm

its Dannys R she wanted to show him how to drive it Laughing

64North weald sprint day  - Page 3 Empty Re: North weald sprint day 15th April 2012, 8:32 pm

you spin me round baby right round like a record player round round right round, nice too see you again dave,dana and lily

65North weald sprint day  - Page 3 Empty Re: North weald sprint day 15th April 2012, 8:43 pm

Dan the Gearboxman wrote:you spin me round baby right round like a record player round round right round, nice too see you again dave,dana and lily

Laughing Laughing that did make me laugh!

too much power in that old girl of yours!

66North weald sprint day  - Page 3 Empty Re: North weald sprint day 15th April 2012, 9:08 pm

power and ditch finder tyre's don't equal fast time's, but they do equal a feckin good laugh.

67North weald sprint day  - Page 3 Empty Re: North weald sprint day 15th April 2012, 9:12 pm

Haha yes they do, a free over heating merc driven from york is a good laugh aswell.

68North weald sprint day  - Page 3 Empty Re: North weald sprint day 16th April 2012, 5:59 pm

GTIR James

would like to say a big thanks to bob for organising a amazing day. top work,
was also good to meet some familar & new faces.
if you arrange another bob im defo up for it Very Happy

69North weald sprint day  - Page 3 Empty Re: North weald sprint day 17th April 2012, 2:08 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

may possibly be looking at booking another come september time james but will see how time and things work out

glad you enjoyed yourself fella, sorry never had much time to speak to you but was running here there and everywhere lol

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum