Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

North weald sprint day

+11
Stu
mightydquinn
k9pulsar
johnny gtir
12inchFloppy
pulsarmoley
Kate&tim
RussT GTi-R
richpulsar
GTI-R US
Admin
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26North weald sprint day  - Page 2 Empty Re: North weald sprint day 8th April 2012, 11:39 am

richpulsar

richpulsar

i recon to the fastest gtir hopefully me (but in fairness i know it wont be)

27North weald sprint day  - Page 2 Empty Re: North weald sprint day 8th April 2012, 12:38 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

If it was on the bigger circuit i would say only gtir's as my mate beat all except the vx220 but on the short circuit im not sure...

28North weald sprint day  - Page 2 Empty Re: North weald sprint day 8th April 2012, 5:54 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

An outsider who is not attending should be pulsar only for the trophy as it shows the effort they have put into there cars or there driving style.i know it dose with any of you attending but am trying to say all the same vehicle

29North weald sprint day  - Page 2 Empty Re: North weald sprint day 10th April 2012, 12:16 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

ok guys so far there have been 4 dropped out, anyone wishing to go contact any of those below to cover cost of there place

due to the pulsar drop outs im opening the trophy up to any paid person going as its only fair tbh, unfortunately now john indri is definately going its blatantly obvious whos gonna win it, unless one of us can pull something remarkably special out the bag lol

1. pulsarboby paid
2. Ben (r called jay) paid
3. red/ danny paid
4. Pete (pulsarmoley) paid
5. Jack (pulsarmoley's mate) paid
6. my little mechanic lee paid...has to work, place up for grabs
7. joey gtir
8. Pesh paid
9. dan4 (r called jay mate paid
10. bucky m (pulsar) paid
11. Gareth (r called jay mate - prob vx220 turbo) paid
12. Bash (r called jay mate - clio 172) paid
13. pulsarmark paid
14. pulsarmarks mate mick....evo8 paid
15. Danny's mate matt with a R5 gt turbo paid
16. Kate and Tim Evo 5 paid...had to drop out place up for grabs
17. pulsarpaul paid....john indri taking his place Cool
18. shroom pulsar paid....cant make it, place up for grabs
19. richpulsar
20. bensmith907paid
21. jamesgtir paid
22. mightyquinn paid
23. mightyquinns dad paid
24.dan mad4it paid....cant make it place going

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

30North weald sprint day  - Page 2 Empty Re: North weald sprint day 10th April 2012, 2:36 pm

richpulsar

richpulsar

what time does it all start?

31North weald sprint day  - Page 2 Empty Re: North weald sprint day 10th April 2012, 4:58 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

if you get there for 8.30 then youll be handed the relevant fors to fill out....dont forget your driving licenses!!!

32North weald sprint day  - Page 2 Empty Re: North weald sprint day 10th April 2012, 5:28 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Anybody with a spare 5 mins grab some pictures please

33North weald sprint day  - Page 2 Empty Re: North weald sprint day 10th April 2012, 6:03 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

johnny gtir wrote:Anybody with a spare 5 mins grab some pictures please

When the car needs a break or it breaks i shall be getting some, provided its not chucking it down Very Happy

34North weald sprint day  - Page 2 Empty Re: North weald sprint day 10th April 2012, 6:05 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

gtirus wrote:ok guys so far there have been 4 dropped out, anyone wishing to go contact any of those below to cover cost of there place

due to the pulsar drop outs im opening the trophy up to any paid person going as its only fair tbh, unfortunately now john indri is definately going its blatantly obvious whos gonna win it, unless one of us can pull something remarkably special out the bag lol

You cant include him in the trophy Bob, im sure he has plenty anyway Laughing

35North weald sprint day  - Page 2 Empty Re: North weald sprint day 10th April 2012, 6:36 pm

richpulsar

richpulsar

lol well I'm bringing a fair few tools and fluids with me for the days racing and yea I'm just about to put my licence in binder for the car that I'm bringing

Last edited by richpulsar on 10th April 2012, 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : coz i iz a muppet!!!)

36North weald sprint day  - Page 2 Empty Re: North weald sprint day 11th April 2012, 11:56 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

bit of bling for the living room for the winner lol
all engraved aswell

North weald sprint day  - Page 2 002xut

37North weald sprint day  - Page 2 Empty Re: North weald sprint day 11th April 2012, 1:56 pm

Kate&tim

Kate&tim

gtirus wrote:bit of bling for the living room for the winner lol
all engraved aswell

North weald sprint day  - Page 2 002xut

Impressive bob , really pissed off the shed is not ready Rolling Eyes

38North weald sprint day  - Page 2 Empty Re: North weald sprint day 11th April 2012, 2:01 pm

richpulsar

richpulsar

bob you may aswell just hand it to me as we all know who will win it Razz

39North weald sprint day  - Page 2 Empty Re: North weald sprint day 11th April 2012, 6:19 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

richpulsar wrote:bob you may aswell just hand it to me as we all know who will win it Razz

Mine will clearly be the quickest......after im done sabotaging Twisted Evil

40North weald sprint day  - Page 2 Empty Re: North weald sprint day 11th April 2012, 6:30 pm

richpulsar

richpulsar

lol think ill be keeping an eye on everyone, though dont think mine will need sabotaging as i have a feeling the brakes may need bleeding and it seems to like idling at 1500 rpm for some unknown reason.... the rpm when at a standstill sometimes goes from 1250rpm which is for when the car is moving very slowely then when i stop the car it goes up to 1500rpm and i have to put it in first and bring the revs down using the clutch but then it idles lumpy and at around 850-1000rpm so i dont know what the problem with it is.
only started doing it since iv done the clutch and checked all the hoses and none seem to have come off or split

41North weald sprint day  - Page 2 Empty Re: North weald sprint day 11th April 2012, 6:39 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Check tps or throttle cable adjustment ?

42North weald sprint day  - Page 2 Empty Re: North weald sprint day 11th April 2012, 7:07 pm

richpulsar

richpulsar

got a couple of mm up/down movement on throttle cable and is snaps back to stop with no problems so i kno its not that ill check the tps next then

43North weald sprint day  - Page 2 Empty Re: North weald sprint day 11th April 2012, 7:12 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

itll be just like the wacky races lol. and im your regular dick dastardly Laughing

44North weald sprint day  - Page 2 Empty Re: North weald sprint day 11th April 2012, 8:13 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

gtirus wrote:itll be just like the wacky races lol. and im your regular dick dastardly Laughing

U bringing Muttley? Laughing

North weald sprint day  - Page 2 Wackyraces07

45North weald sprint day  - Page 2 Empty Re: North weald sprint day 11th April 2012, 9:32 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

muttley would be lee and unfortunately hes gonna have to work as i got colins car over from ireland whos having a forge engine fitted and he needs to be on his way back on saturday.

rich....have you checked all the connections on the back of throttle bodies?
funnily enough i lent colin my uk sunny whilst hes over here with his gf and thats now doing exactly the same thing, it was fine then just happened all of a sudden but not got time to sort that out.

kate/tim...yes its a real shame you both cant make it

46North weald sprint day  - Page 2 Empty Re: North weald sprint day 12th April 2012, 4:42 pm

k9pulsar

k9pulsar

Hope you all have fun tomorrow Cool

47North weald sprint day  - Page 2 Empty Re: North weald sprint day 13th April 2012, 3:30 pm

richpulsar

richpulsar

Well not long been home. big thanks to bob for organising the day it was a brilliant laugh hooning around the various tracks, it doesnt seem to have knackered my R too much bar tires and maybe brakes. hope the clutch and box are ok after the pasting they got and i seem to have caught the 1.7bar peaking on a bar loop system just in time (thanks to bob for helping me out with the boost pipe kink) so dont think its done any damage to the tubby or the motor Smile and was good to put some faces to names glad you could all make it

48North weald sprint day  - Page 2 Empty Re: North weald sprint day 13th April 2012, 4:33 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Well done Bob for another quality day, here are some piccies:

North weald sprint day  - Page 2 DSC_1546

North weald sprint day  - Page 2 DSC_1586

North weald sprint day  - Page 2 DSC_1617

North weald sprint day  - Page 2 DSC_1651

North weald sprint day  - Page 2 DSC_1669

North weald sprint day  - Page 2 DSC_1684

49North weald sprint day  - Page 2 Empty Re: North weald sprint day 13th April 2012, 4:39 pm

richpulsar

richpulsar

nice set of piccies there pete, was good to finally meet ya mate

50North weald sprint day  - Page 2 Empty Re: North weald sprint day 13th April 2012, 5:19 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

richpulsar wrote:nice set of piccies there pete, was good to finally meet ya mate

Tried my best Rolling Eyes Yeah good to see you, hopefully see a few more at the meet next month. Hows the clutch? Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum