Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Car had enough...(solved)

+6
johnny gtir
Mr B
mike74
Stu
nomad
Gostek
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76Car had enough...(solved) - Page 4 Empty Re: Car had enough...(solved) 24th February 2017, 11:10 pm

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

johnny gtir wrote:Glad it's sorted mate least the car has had a once over.
Yes mate, a very good one I'd say lol!

77Car had enough...(solved) - Page 4 Empty Re: Car had enough...(solved) 25th February 2017, 8:38 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

You go long distance in your R like me and least as you say you understand the car all the more and could be the difference between getting home or to a safer place than sitting stuck on a motorway or Un known road waiting for AA or the likes

78Car had enough...(solved) - Page 4 Empty Re: Car had enough...(solved) 25th February 2017, 8:43 pm

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

johnny gtir wrote:You go long distance in your R like me and least as you say you understand the car all the more and could be the difference between getting home or to a safer place than sitting stuck on a motorway or Un known road waiting for AA or the likes

In 10 years time this is my 2nd time I had to be recovered, so I can't complain. But yeah I couldn't agree more.

Anyway took the car for quick blast drives fine, plenty of choo choo just for some reason my afr seems to play up a bit, I think I've got bit of exhaust leak etc but it shows 12 afr at idle... Bloody thing likes the attention piss taker

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum