Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

my little thingy !!!!!!!!

+15
johnny gtir
beau_1990
toaster55
ROB_IOW
buckym120
Alex341
BEBB GTIR
pulsarmoley
johnboy
the vamp
TurboTom
richpulsar
GTI-R US
Stu
nomad
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76my little thingy !!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: my little thingy !!!!!!!! 9th April 2013, 9:41 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

So you was the one who made the whole Razz ive done that bit other than the underside section its all welded inside the arch now thats why i took the skirt off to get to it ....
Only one way to find out pete .... least the weather should be getting nicer to get on with stuff like that .

77my little thingy !!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: my little thingy !!!!!!!! 9th April 2013, 10:06 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Yeah looking forward to getting it up in the air and going over it while its off the road. Cant wait to see how she goes once the head is done Very Happy

78my little thingy !!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: my little thingy !!!!!!!! 9th April 2013, 10:55 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

How are you getting on with that any news ?

79my little thingy !!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: my little thingy !!!!!!!! 10th April 2013, 6:09 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Spoke to the guy last week and so far hes only stripped it and had a quick inspection. He reckons i might need a couple of valve guides but thats about it but hes gonna call me in a couple of weeks once hes gone right over it.

80my little thingy !!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: my little thingy !!!!!!!! 10th April 2013, 9:52 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Thats alright then atleast it doesnt sound like there will be no big suprises .

81my little thingy !!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: my little thingy !!!!!!!! 17th April 2013, 5:47 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

my little thingy !!!!!!!! - Page 4 20130417_183317 some new goodies to add to my list Very Happy

82my little thingy !!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: my little thingy !!!!!!!! 17th April 2013, 9:43 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Get it spent thats what i like to see

83my little thingy !!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: my little thingy !!!!!!!! 17th April 2013, 9:46 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Saves the mrs nicking it for yet more clothes she supposedly needs Razz

84my little thingy !!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: my little thingy !!!!!!!! 18th August 2013, 2:43 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Havent updated this for a while as due to work and being so busy hadnt had a chance to do anything so today i decided to fit my new coilovers paint the inner arches and  fit me wheels .....
my little thingy !!!!!!!! - Page 4 20130818_133415my little thingy !!!!!!!! - Page 4 20130818_135640

85my little thingy !!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: my little thingy !!!!!!!! 18th August 2013, 2:44 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Now its pissing down so only got to do one side of the car lol

86my little thingy !!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: my little thingy !!!!!!!! 18th August 2013, 3:58 pm

buckym120

buckym120

Loving the choice of wheels mate and looking good with the yellow calipers.

Got to love this country and working outside, I've not even bothered with mine as the weather looked pants.

87my little thingy !!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: my little thingy !!!!!!!! 18th August 2013, 4:56 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Thanks bucky ..... i maybe changing the colour of the calipers when i spray the car so not sure if they will stay yellow . I should of spent my time doing the shell as soon as i get shot of that i can put me tent up and start stripping the car and prep work .

88my little thingy !!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: my little thingy !!!!!!!! 19th August 2013, 6:15 am

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

What size are those wheels Leighton? Yellow looks good to me, what did you use, high temp paint?

89my little thingy !!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: my little thingy !!!!!!!! 19th August 2013, 7:16 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I guess it was as it was e-tech caliper paint not to impressed as the rust has started to come through  and i stripped them off and scrubbed the crap out of them lol  mind you in all fairness that was a year ago .

90my little thingy !!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: my little thingy !!!!!!!! 19th August 2013, 7:21 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

They are 16s pete the et are 40 think they are 7j wide .

91my little thingy !!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: my little thingy !!!!!!!! 19th August 2013, 8:36 am

Animaldaz

Love those rims

92my little thingy !!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: my little thingy !!!!!!!! 19th August 2013, 1:06 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

yes likewise they look very nice indeedy Cool 

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

93my little thingy !!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: my little thingy !!!!!!!! 19th August 2013, 3:14 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Thanks guys Wink i have to keep going outside just to see how sexy they look Laughing 

94my little thingy !!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: my little thingy !!!!!!!! 19th August 2013, 4:12 pm

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

nice build thread mate car is coming on nicely Wink

95my little thingy !!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: my little thingy !!!!!!!! 19th August 2013, 5:38 pm

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

What make are these wheels? They look pretty good! Nice job mate

96my little thingy !!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: my little thingy !!!!!!!! 19th August 2013, 9:01 pm

Girl racer

Girl racer

Looking really good, loving those white wheels cheers  keep up the good work Smile

97my little thingy !!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: my little thingy !!!!!!!! 20th August 2013, 7:11 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Not sure what make the wheels are tbh i didnt really look scratch  they are going to look nice against my new colour though Wink 

98my little thingy !!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: my little thingy !!!!!!!! 7th February 2014, 8:50 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Any updates hint  Laughing 

99my little thingy !!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: my little thingy !!!!!!!! 7th February 2014, 11:04 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Lol keep watching johnny il update soon just waiting for the nicer weather to start for a full strip down and paint .... tbh i havent been arsed with the r lately  lost heart in it gone of the day laying  on me back in the pissing rain fixing shit lol ...

100my little thingy !!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: my little thingy !!!!!!!! 8th February 2014, 1:13 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

good weather just around the corner I hope. if all else fails sure a few of us could carefully place it on its roof so you can lie on your front instead of your back there is no getting out of it ha

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum