Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vacuum canister thingy

+2
Stu
TurboTom
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Vacuum canister thingy Empty Vacuum canister thingy 8th August 2012, 11:01 pm

TurboTom

Vacuum canister thingy 87534ffa
Right above picture is the vacuum canister thingy, hangs top right of the engine bay.
I need to know, where does the top nipple go to? As in out of the three, I mean the one by itself above the others.
Also there is a large pipe out the bottom. Where does that go?
Thanks all

2Vacuum canister thingy Empty Re: Vacuum canister thingy 9th August 2012, 2:52 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Carbon canister lol

Bottom goes to a pipe that goes into the chassis

Top one goes to the plenum or behind I forget

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

3Vacuum canister thingy Empty Re: Vacuum canister thingy 9th August 2012, 3:50 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

vacuum pot at back of plenum (top one)
stus right with bottom one

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

4Vacuum canister thingy Empty Re: Vacuum canister thingy 10th August 2012, 8:14 pm

danr

danr

redundant?

5Vacuum canister thingy Empty Re: Vacuum canister thingy 10th August 2012, 8:17 pm

johnboy

johnboy

danr wrote:redundant?

Doesn't that depend on your view of emission control??

6Vacuum canister thingy Empty Re: Vacuum canister thingy 10th August 2012, 9:40 pm

TurboTom

Car is standard, or near enough . . Once I know a little bit more about it I'll start playing, figured I can't really go that wrong/unreliable on a standard car

7Vacuum canister thingy Empty Re: Vacuum canister thingy 12th August 2012, 12:20 pm

Alex341

TurboTom wrote:Car is standard, or near enough . . Once I know a little bit more about it I'll start playing, figured I can't really go that wrong/unreliable on a standard car

My car was standard but it still snapped a rod Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum