Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

clutch fork dust cover thingy

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1clutch fork dust cover thingy Empty clutch fork dust cover thingy 24th July 2016, 8:48 am

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Dunno where mine has gone . The joys of having an engine in bits for ages ..

Need the rubber dust cover/ boot for the clutch fork
Does anyone have one

2clutch fork dust cover thingy Empty Re: clutch fork dust cover thingy 15th August 2016, 1:20 pm

mreguest

mreguest

Hi Rob,

Realise your message was many weeks ago now, have you found one?

I actually have a brand new one and would happily sell it for what nissan charged me - not sure off the top of my head what it cost, don't think it was much and I can find out if you want?

Is there a Nissan garage on IOW? They would get one for you for what I paid for mine, easy/quick to get hold of and you wouldn't need to pay for shipping if you picked it up...?

cheers,
Adam

3clutch fork dust cover thingy Empty Re: clutch fork dust cover thingy 16th August 2016, 6:55 am

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Hi adam I didn't even think about calling nissan .

I don't have one yet

4clutch fork dust cover thingy Empty Re: clutch fork dust cover thingy 16th August 2016, 7:37 am

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

part number> 3054203E10
Likely find one on Bluebird, maxima or Almera, Almera being good uk option .

5clutch fork dust cover thingy Empty Re: clutch fork dust cover thingy 16th August 2016, 9:29 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

if you cant get one there i do have some good used ones here Rob which you can have for peanuts

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

6clutch fork dust cover thingy Empty Re: clutch fork dust cover thingy 16th August 2016, 5:00 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Chilli peanuts or roasted peanuts or are you a salted kinda guy

7clutch fork dust cover thingy Empty Re: clutch fork dust cover thingy 16th August 2016, 6:27 pm

shroom

shroom

Salted all the way, usually have jumbo ones for Christmas as a treat lol

8clutch fork dust cover thingy Empty Re: clutch fork dust cover thingy 16th August 2016, 9:58 pm

mreguest

mreguest

rob - sorry i can't find my invoice. my gut feeling was it was about a £10.

this website says £10:
http://nissangenuine.com/nissan/nissan-cover-dust-3054203e10/

my local garage always gives me 5% so if you want mine then maybe say £9.50 plus post and it's yours? It's brand new in its plastic and if you want some photos just ask...

cheers!
Adam

9clutch fork dust cover thingy Empty Re: clutch fork dust cover thingy 26th August 2016, 8:02 am

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Adam thanks
I'll go into nissan .

But if they are useless I might need to take you up on that

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum