Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Peoples thoughts on this manifold?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Peoples thoughts on this manifold? Empty Peoples thoughts on this manifold? 20th June 2014, 9:16 am

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201097355640

What do people reckon? Any good or just crack up under big power?

2Peoples thoughts on this manifold? Empty Re: Peoples thoughts on this manifold? 20th June 2014, 10:01 am

pulsar kid

Will crack, I bought one yonks ago, had to have both machine faces skimmend and a brace welded to help surport and still cracked, and a similar one was on my evo 8 and that got hair line cracks

3Peoples thoughts on this manifold? Empty Re: Peoples thoughts on this manifold? 20th June 2014, 10:06 am

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

Really? On this exact mani???

4Peoples thoughts on this manifold? Empty Re: Peoples thoughts on this manifold? 20th June 2014, 10:27 am

pulsar kid

There all the same mate any mani that's 120 quid will crack,
Better off porting a stock one and firing nice new mani cover

5Peoples thoughts on this manifold? Empty Re: Peoples thoughts on this manifold? 20th June 2014, 10:40 am

Thermal

Thermal

I have a similar manifold it was on the car when I got it, it just warps and then blows between the head and manifold, a new gasket and skimming the face flat worked for a while, no cracks yet but I am sure they will come eventually because of the warping.

6Peoples thoughts on this manifold? Empty Re: Peoples thoughts on this manifold? 20th June 2014, 10:50 am

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

Fair does, cheers for the info! Think I'll have a standard one but ported for the time being!

7Peoples thoughts on this manifold? Empty Re: Peoples thoughts on this manifold? 20th June 2014, 11:43 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

if you want a descent manifold that wont crack I have one in stock pete

if your running a larger turbo it will also throw the turbo out from the block so youll have no clearance issues

pm me if your interested or want a photo, its not cheap ebay tat

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com