Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

R32 GTR tidy up people's thoughts

+2
gtir_woody
BEBB GTIR
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1R32 GTR tidy up people's thoughts  Empty R32 GTR tidy up people's thoughts 17th August 2018, 8:49 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

Right after owning the GTR for 3 years it needs abit of a tidy up, bonnet and wing need painting as there dented and lacquer is peeling off. Don't normally ask people opinions on things but was thinking of having a sunstrip on the back rear window on the car with gold background and Godzilla written across the top.

What's people's thoughts of sunstrip for the rear of the car?

Also might paint some of the body parts including front splitter, and maybe get rear diffuser from China and paint them gold as the car is gunmetal and alloys are now gold along with front sunstrip in gold

Here's a pic of her

R32 GTR tidy up people's thoughts  Image30

Let me know your ideas lads, gonna show her off next year at a couple of shows seeing as I always take the pulsar fancy a change.

Thanks Tom

2R32 GTR tidy up people's thoughts  Empty Re: R32 GTR tidy up people's thoughts 18th August 2018, 4:25 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

I have to admit I’m not a huge fan of them, but depending on what it looks like I might have a different opinion Laughing it’s such a nice looking car though mate, just do what makes you happy with it thumbsup

3R32 GTR tidy up people's thoughts  Empty Re: R32 GTR tidy up people's thoughts 18th August 2018, 7:48 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

You have to go with what you like I guess .... if it was mine I'd probably keep it stock and just tidy it up .... but it's personal preference really

4R32 GTR tidy up people's thoughts  Empty Re: R32 GTR tidy up people's thoughts 19th August 2018, 6:56 am

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

Stock oem tidy up.

5R32 GTR tidy up people's thoughts  Empty Re: R32 GTR tidy up people's thoughts 19th August 2018, 8:31 am

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

Right then stock tidy up it is then, might just get some engine parts powder coated and resprayed in gold to match wheels as engine bay is too dull on the skylines

Will post some pictures soon of progress

Thanks lads

6R32 GTR tidy up people's thoughts  Empty Re: R32 GTR tidy up people's thoughts 19th August 2018, 2:51 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Stock and tidy up is the way mate

7R32 GTR tidy up people's thoughts  Empty Re: R32 GTR tidy up people's thoughts 9th October 2018, 5:08 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

Few bits painted, new upgraded brakes fitted and wheel nuts just needs a bit of a clean lol

R32 GTR tidy up people's thoughts  Image35

R32 GTR tidy up people's thoughts  Image34

R32 GTR tidy up people's thoughts  Image36

Just need to do the same with the white pulsar now cheers

8R32 GTR tidy up people's thoughts  Empty Re: R32 GTR tidy up people's thoughts 27th October 2018, 7:33 pm

shroom

shroom

Looks good mate what are the K sports like for stopping it now? Were the stock brakes no good or just fancy a change?

9R32 GTR tidy up people's thoughts  Empty Re: R32 GTR tidy up people's thoughts 28th October 2018, 2:19 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

Standard brakes where shit especially when cold, k sports are brilliant don't take long to warm up and look awesome don't fade easy either

10R32 GTR tidy up people's thoughts  Empty Re: R32 GTR tidy up people's thoughts 28th October 2018, 3:27 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

What are they 6 pots ? Just need to clean the actual wheels now then lol

11R32 GTR tidy up people's thoughts  Empty Re: R32 GTR tidy up people's thoughts 28th October 2018, 7:19 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

Yeah 6 pot Leighton, can never keep car clean round here lol

12R32 GTR tidy up people's thoughts  Empty Re: R32 GTR tidy up people's thoughts 29th October 2018, 9:10 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Think its a nightmare anywhere mate does me head in lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum