Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Selling on eBay Grrrrr

+2
ROB_IOW
Hardy172cup
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Selling on eBay Grrrrr - Page 3 Empty Re: Selling on eBay Grrrrr 8th April 2014, 9:45 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

That's a good idea, that way if he is thinking of sending a different controller back he may think twice about it and just forget about it

52Selling on eBay Grrrrr - Page 3 Empty Re: Selling on eBay Grrrrr 16th April 2014, 11:13 am

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Any good news for you over this yet ?

53Selling on eBay Grrrrr - Page 3 Empty Re: Selling on eBay Grrrrr 16th April 2014, 11:19 am

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Nothing mate, no news at all and no sign of the boost controller either. I'm not sure how to go about getting my money back if it dosent turn up  confused 

54Selling on eBay Grrrrr - Page 3 Empty Re: Selling on eBay Grrrrr 16th April 2014, 11:40 am

Get in touch with eBay tell them item has not been returned

55Selling on eBay Grrrrr - Page 3 Empty Re: Selling on eBay Grrrrr 16th April 2014, 11:43 am

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

I think it said he had 10 or 14 days to return it so I'll find out how long it's been.

I did open a case against him for misuse of the returns policy but never heard anything about that. I'll look into it but it's safe to say I'm not going to be using eBay again any time soon! Piece of shit auction site!

56Selling on eBay Grrrrr - Page 3 Empty Re: Selling on eBay Grrrrr 16th April 2014, 11:51 am

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Do you still have access to messages etc for the dispute in PayPal if so you send a message asking of the return status, if not you are best calling PayPal customer service & have all info handy or computer on so can pull up any details required.
Be polite but firm if required as will get further than verbal violence.
I do believe many sellers have never received returns & buyer still has funds back.
Can you see status of the purchase funds ? is it still on hold or fully refunded !?

I recommend bank transfer for high cost/risk goods via eBay as it 100% free & almost impossible to get money back easily ...

EDIT: if looks to be rolling correctly as dispute & case awaiting return then no point pursuing things until a day & half before allowed return time expires, this will be positive for you as shows you are still actively helping the claim & any input is reviewed once case closed, hopefully if no return or valid tracking you will be reimbursed we hope ! ...

57Selling on eBay Grrrrr - Page 3 Empty Re: Selling on eBay Grrrrr 16th April 2014, 12:25 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

I have just looked on my PayPal and it says the payment is still on hold and the dispute is still ongoing. EBay did say once the tracking information shows I have received the item back then the buyer will get the refund but if he hasn't posted it back to me then hopefully I will get my money back

58Selling on eBay Grrrrr - Page 3 Empty Re: Selling on eBay Grrrrr 20th April 2014, 4:12 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Looks like he was just a complete messer, glad to say I got my money back.

Here is what eBay sent me

This case was automatically closed on Apr 17, 2014. The buyer was required to submit information regarding this case, but we didn't hear back from the buyer. The item won't be returned to you, and the buyer won't be issued with a refund. The hold on this PayPal transaction has been removed.

Looks like he had no intention of returning it

59Selling on eBay Grrrrr - Page 3 Empty Re: Selling on eBay Grrrrr 20th April 2014, 5:18 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Looks like he was just trying hes luck bill seeing he could have hes cake and eat it ....

60Selling on eBay Grrrrr - Page 3 Empty Re: Selling on eBay Grrrrr 20th April 2014, 5:41 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Yeah it looks that way buddy, glad I got my money back because I know it's only 20 odd pounds but I really don't like to get ripped off. It's not the amount of money it's the principal of the thing

61Selling on eBay Grrrrr - Page 3 Empty Re: Selling on eBay Grrrrr 22nd April 2014, 6:41 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

£20 towards some improvements so you can pass on the spoon. Happy ending & lucky really as sending anything back would of drawn it out till next easter before case closed :-S

62Selling on eBay Grrrrr - Page 3 Empty Re: Selling on eBay Grrrrr 22nd April 2014, 6:42 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

So we both got a result from our bad buying/selling experience

63Selling on eBay Grrrrr - Page 3 Empty Re: Selling on eBay Grrrrr 22nd April 2014, 9:02 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Ill tell you one thing.. It's made me much more aware of the eBay selling issues because if it had been something really expensive then I would of been in a mess because I probably would of spent the money before I realised they were going to ask for a refund lol

I think I'll sell on eBay again but I'm going to be much more careful in the future!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum