Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

why do people lie when selling pulsars

+4
Gaz GTiR
Mr B
GTI-R US
ROB_IOW
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1why do people lie when selling pulsars Empty why do people lie when selling pulsars 20th September 2013, 10:00 am

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Found this on ebay ..   it is the most expensive R i've ever seen but also has plenty of lies in the description
Really gets on my tits when people try to over sell a car and then lie ..  

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-PULSAR-2-0-GTI-R-4WD-3-DR-HATCHBACK-PETROL-MANUAL-/310465399133?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item48492e095d

COMES WITH OPTIONAL EXTREMELY RARE NISMO MOTORSPORT DRIVERS PACK INCLUDING NISMO LIGHT POD COMBINING FRONT GRILL FOG LIGHTS,
really because it's not on the car Razz Razz Razz 

NISMO KNEE BOLSTORS FITTED TO THE DRIVERS DOOR TRIM AND CENTRE CONSOLE.
Can't see them either i think you may be telling porky pies Neutral 

PLUS FACTORY OPTION DDPR REAR PARCEL SHELF MOUNTED AMP AND SPEAKERS (DUAL DRIVE PASSIVE RADIATOR SOUND SYSTEM),
Now you are talking bullshit ,  It has 6x9's cut into the shelf Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 

NISSAN MOTOR SPORT WIND DEFLECTORS,
Maybe they are fitted somewhere other than on the windows Rolling Eyes 

NISSAN MOTORSPORT REAR UPPER STRUTBRACE,
I can't see the pics properly but i don't think you have one of these either Neutral 

NISSAN MOTORSPORT REAR ROLL BAR.
Can't prove you wrong on this one but im guessing it doesn't have one

And the last thing
This car is totally original and unmolested example. ????????????    REALLY ????????Shocked Shocked 

It has a fooking huge exhaust , wrong stereo , 6x9's in the shelf , clear side repaeaters instead of amber  , Has the wrong stereo fitted , and it says SUNNY on the back and not PULSAR

If your gonna ask 10k for a pulsar atleast get your facts straight

RANT OVER

Last edited by GTI_R_IOW on 20th September 2013, 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total

2why do people lie when selling pulsars Empty Re: why do people lie when selling pulsars 20th September 2013, 10:13 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

talking of infusion ltd look whats up our yard

why do people lie when selling pulsars 1l43
why do people lie when selling pulsars Mxun

just did an engine build on it, hes coming down tomorrow to collect it, it completely melted a piston.
certainly is a very very clean straight car top and bottom but no way would I pay 10k for one.
cant speak for the black one as ive never seen it
cant

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

3why do people lie when selling pulsars Empty Re: why do people lie when selling pulsars 20th September 2013, 10:44 am

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Infusion are a bunch of lying c*cks full stop. You would have to be a complete retard to buy a car from them. all are reverted average shite with nice write-ups & paperwork receipts filtered to remove anything that reflects on previous abuse.
If you want a mint example get one fresh imported as will be about 3K cheaper & 90% better .
Done a report on a Grey one the had way back for a friend & was a complete & typical dealer doctor'd turd ... Most of the worst GTiRs (or any model car really) I have ever seen have been on dealer forecourts & with stupid prices & details .

4why do people lie when selling pulsars Empty Re: why do people lie when selling pulsars 20th September 2013, 2:13 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Should ring them up & pretend to be interested in the car... Then ask where all these optional extras ar & see what there reply is Laughing 

5why do people lie when selling pulsars Empty Re: why do people lie when selling pulsars 20th September 2013, 6:41 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

It does look clean but not worth the money. I've heard stories about this company Suspect 

6why do people lie when selling pulsars Empty Re: why do people lie when selling pulsars 21st September 2013, 5:29 am

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

I actually emailed them a while back asking if they would sell me the spot light grille thy said no its going with the car Smile

7why do people lie when selling pulsars Empty Re: why do people lie when selling pulsars 21st September 2013, 6:59 am

Gl3nnGTIR

Gl3nnGTIR

Concrete-GTIR wrote:I actually emailed them a while back asking if they would sell me the spot light grille thy said no its going with the car Smile
dont ask dont get Smile
Also with 60,000+ miles its not the lowest mileage about, it is clean but not 10k clean, plus as agreed with above the upgrades are clearly not on the car, would be interesting to send someone in with extensive knowledge of GTI-Rs and record them pulling it apart and see if the price drops Wink

8why do people lie when selling pulsars Empty Re: why do people lie when selling pulsars 21st September 2013, 9:08 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

to be fair the winter green car we have in of theres they haven't skimped on and it is a very nice car.
mileage is irrespective on a 20 year old+ car unless its fully documented from new and even then it really means nothing with a hothatch which may have had the living daylights ragged out of it.

they must also have all these parts for the car but they may just not be fitted to it especially if Jamie tried to buy the light pod.
maybe all that stuff doesn't appeal to everyone so its a good move not to actually fit it.

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

9why do people lie when selling pulsars Empty Re: why do people lie when selling pulsars 7th October 2013, 3:53 pm

richpulsar

richpulsar

And yes I was that idiot who bought mine from infusion, saeed is a proper knob took me for a total ride when I was buying mine I gave 6K for it because I had never had one before so didn't know what they were selling for I just liked the look of the one he was selling and got it, wish I had known about this forum/gti-r-us before though as could have maybe got something abit more worth 6k

10why do people lie when selling pulsars Empty Re: why do people lie when selling pulsars 7th October 2013, 3:54 pm

richpulsar

richpulsar

Mr B wrote:Infusion are a bunch of lying c*cks full stop. You would have to be a complete retard to buy a car from them. all are reverted average shite with nice write-ups & paperwork receipts filtered to remove anything that reflects on previous abuse.
If you want a mint example get one fresh imported as will be about 3K cheaper & 90% better .
Done a report on a Grey one the had way back for a friend & was a complete & typical dealer doctor'd turd ... Most of the worst GTiRs (or any model car really) I have ever seen have been on dealer forecourts & with stupid prices & details .
I got that grey one they had couple years ago what was in the report?? I would really like to know:shock: 

11why do people lie when selling pulsars Empty Re: why do people lie when selling pulsars 7th October 2013, 4:57 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Bloody hell Rich you are still among the living. Where you been hiding?

12why do people lie when selling pulsars Empty Re: why do people lie when selling pulsars 7th October 2013, 6:01 pm

richpulsar

richpulsar

Yea I'm still around. been working my tits off over the summer though gtir is still off the road Sad been 5 months now but soon to be changed I hope. how's it all going

13why do people lie when selling pulsars Empty Re: why do people lie when selling pulsars 7th October 2013, 6:20 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Same as usual, you gonna pop along to the meet this month?

14why do people lie when selling pulsars Empty Re: why do people lie when selling pulsars 7th October 2013, 6:42 pm

richpulsar

richpulsar

yea I will, when is it? though will probly be in a mazda

15why do people lie when selling pulsars Empty Re: why do people lie when selling pulsars 7th October 2013, 9:57 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Nice one Rich

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum