Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

get ready for storm of the century

+9
buckym120
knights of nee
Digitalfaze
hreggtir
pulsarmoley
clarebear
Pulsar Paul
nomad
GTI-R US
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26get ready for storm of the century - Page 2 Empty Re: get ready for storm of the century 28th October 2013, 7:05 pm

clarebear

clarebear
clarebear
clarebear

Over dramatising!! Can you not see the total devastation that the horrendous storm has left behind!! Laughing 

27get ready for storm of the century - Page 2 Empty Re: get ready for storm of the century 28th October 2013, 7:08 pm

knights of nee

clarebear wrote:Over dramatising!! Can you not see the total devastation that the horrendous storm has left behind!! Laughing 
Yes indeed it must of taken hours to stand up that plant pot Shocked

28get ready for storm of the century - Page 2 Empty Re: get ready for storm of the century 28th October 2013, 7:10 pm

clarebear

clarebear
clarebear
clarebear

Still on its side, waiting for a crane Laughing 
Bloody wind lol! 

29get ready for storm of the century - Page 2 Empty Re: get ready for storm of the century 28th October 2013, 7:13 pm

knights of nee

clarebear wrote:Still on its side, waiting for a crane Laughing 
Bloody wind lol! 
Well I am a crane driver but I doubt if my 130 ton Grove could cope with that monster.

30get ready for storm of the century - Page 2 Empty Re: get ready for storm of the century 28th October 2013, 7:21 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

You on about the tree or the effort to get bob airborne Very Happy Embarassed 
Thats my parts price doubled

31get ready for storm of the century - Page 2 Empty Re: get ready for storm of the century 28th October 2013, 7:28 pm

knights of nee

johnny gtir wrote:You on about the tree or the effort to get bob airborne Very Happy Embarassed 
Thats my parts price doubled
Don't talk about chunky like that lol

32get ready for storm of the century - Page 2 Empty Re: get ready for storm of the century 28th October 2013, 7:34 pm

clarebear

clarebear
clarebear
clarebear

I'm glad your seeing what a monster job lifting that tree would be! And poor Bobbie, his built for comfort not aerodynamics! lol! 

33get ready for storm of the century - Page 2 Empty Re: get ready for storm of the century 28th October 2013, 7:38 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

I'm a bit dissapointed and pissed off at the same time. Got the trusty chainsaw with me today ready to clear a path to any job I was headed to and didn't need it, then after finishing my last job got my poxy transit set Evil or Very Mad 
Luckily a friend at our local branch came to my rescue
get ready for storm of the century - Page 2 IMAG0389_zpsf4610d8c

34get ready for storm of the century - Page 2 Empty Re: get ready for storm of the century 28th October 2013, 8:39 pm

Girl racer

Girl racer

buckym120 wrote:
nomad wrote:What on your new beemer or the r ...Crying or Very sad
On the bm, the dents might pop out but going to need a paint, so not the end of the world but fooking annoying
I know what you are going through, in January I only had the Scooby 5 days when a tree fell from the other side of the road, it fell into our front drive, took out a fence, the telephone line and a big branch fell and landed on the wing and the bonnet, caused £350 of damage, when I came out the front door, all I could see was the car wearing the tree!!! All got fixed and back to normal Smile

The tree!
get ready for storm of the century - Page 2 003_zps9a409862

The damage it caused :
get ready for storm of the century - Page 2 023_zpsdade2259

35get ready for storm of the century - Page 2 Empty Re: get ready for storm of the century 29th October 2013, 8:04 pm

buckym120

buckym120

Ouch not good, thankfully mines no where near that but just worried where it's the roof. Going to take it into the bodyshop and Dee what they say, paint doesnt appear to have been cracked so hopefully the dents can be pushed out

36get ready for storm of the century - Page 2 Empty Re: get ready for storm of the century 29th October 2013, 9:48 pm

Girl racer

Girl racer

buckym120 wrote:Ouch not good, thankfully mines no where near that but just worried where it's the roof.  Going to take it into the bodyshop and Dee what they say, paint doesnt appear to have been cracked so hopefully the dents can be pushed out
Yes I said some choice words when I saw it!!! I am sure you will be ok, see what they say Smile 

37get ready for storm of the century - Page 2 Empty Re: get ready for storm of the century 30th October 2013, 10:01 am

johnboy

johnboy

2 days now and still no electricity. Neutral 

Country Life!!!

38get ready for storm of the century - Page 2 Empty Re: get ready for storm of the century 30th October 2013, 9:51 pm

Pulsar Paul wrote:Haha iv just been looking through a contract small print as I'm providing solar panels in a roof tomorrow but as soon as there fitted its the builders responsibility lol could be fun if I get them up there lol

See this is why I have little work on because a pipe fitter is doing a sparks job lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum