Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

get ready for storm of the century

+9
buckym120
knights of nee
Digitalfaze
hreggtir
pulsarmoley
clarebear
Pulsar Paul
nomad
GTI-R US
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1get ready for storm of the century Empty get ready for storm of the century 27th October 2013, 5:33 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

im off out sea fishing in an hour so best get a few before the tsunami comes Laughing 

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

2get ready for storm of the century Empty Re: get ready for storm of the century 27th October 2013, 5:44 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Bugger that bob im going to hide under the table until it passes ....all jokes aside im meant to be finishing building a roof monday ...so i think that should be fun Rolling Eyes

3get ready for storm of the century Empty Re: get ready for storm of the century 27th October 2013, 5:54 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

forget it Leighton there wont be a roof left come tomorrow morning lol

were all doooooooomed captain Mannering Laughing 

4get ready for storm of the century Empty Re: get ready for storm of the century 27th October 2013, 6:06 pm

Pulsar Paul

Pulsar Paul

Haha iv just been looking through a contract small print as I'm providing solar panels in a roof tomorrow but as soon as there fitted its the builders responsibility lol could be fun if I get them up there lol

5get ready for storm of the century Empty Re: get ready for storm of the century 27th October 2013, 6:10 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Lol i am a bit worried that there wont be a roof left when i get there ....im pretty sure all  them steel  beams i welded up will still  be standing  though Wink

6get ready for storm of the century Empty Re: get ready for storm of the century 27th October 2013, 6:13 pm

clarebear

clarebear
clarebear
clarebear

Here's a question.......
How strong do you think the wind would have too be too get Bobbie airborne??? scratch lol! 

7get ready for storm of the century Empty Re: get ready for storm of the century 27th October 2013, 6:14 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I reckon your be lucky to get them up there paul ... i was putting up felt and fly batening last week when it was fairly windy and that nearly ripped me off then let alone with the predicted wind .

8get ready for storm of the century Empty Re: get ready for storm of the century 27th October 2013, 6:18 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Send him up on the roof tonight clare ....tell him theres a loose tile or something ...then when hes not looking nick the ladder ...leave him up there till the morning  if hes still there when you wake up it wasnt enough .... it saves trying to work it out with science and maths Laughing

9get ready for storm of the century Empty Re: get ready for storm of the century 27th October 2013, 8:50 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

I've got me chainsaws ready to make some extra cash Wink

10get ready for storm of the century Empty Re: get ready for storm of the century 27th October 2013, 10:40 pm

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

clarebear wrote:Here's a question.......
How strong do you think the wind would have too be too get Bobbie airborne??? scratch lol! 
a little bit less than it would do to get me Wink Laughing 

11get ready for storm of the century Empty Re: get ready for storm of the century 27th October 2013, 11:11 pm

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

im just worried about those little b***ard spiders

http://www.avaloncreative.co.uk

12get ready for storm of the century Empty Re: get ready for storm of the century 27th October 2013, 11:22 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Aww thats very sweet ...... are scared they will come in the house and keep you company lol ...

13get ready for storm of the century Empty Re: get ready for storm of the century 28th October 2013, 12:47 am

knights of nee

I hope you southern poofs get blown away lol.

Rob

14get ready for storm of the century Empty Re: get ready for storm of the century 28th October 2013, 7:28 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Nope we are saving that for you lot at the dyno shoot out Laughing

15get ready for storm of the century Empty Re: get ready for storm of the century 28th October 2013, 7:40 am

buckym120

buckym120

Wish I had listened to the weather, just had a branch land on the roof of the motor, Dents and scratches the whole length....so not a happy bunny

16get ready for storm of the century Empty Re: get ready for storm of the century 28th October 2013, 7:54 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

What on your new beemer or the r ...Crying or Very sad

17get ready for storm of the century Empty Re: get ready for storm of the century 28th October 2013, 7:55 am

clarebear

clarebear
clarebear
clarebear

nomad wrote:Send him up on the roof tonight clare ....tell him theres a loose tile or something ...then when hes not looking nick the ladder ...leave him up there till the morning  if hes still there when you wake up it wasnt enough .... it saves trying to work it out with science and maths Laughing
lol!  he wouldn't fall for that Leighton! I'd probably be sent up there!
He has however anchored up his bestest favourite tree!
get ready for storm of the century Null_zps7d9100f6

18get ready for storm of the century Empty Re: get ready for storm of the century 28th October 2013, 10:15 am

buckym120

buckym120

nomad wrote:What on your new beemer or the r ...Crying or Very sad
On the bm, the dents might pop out but going to need a paint, so not the end of the world but fooking annoying

19get ready for storm of the century Empty Re: get ready for storm of the century 28th October 2013, 10:34 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

sorry to hear about your motor mark but at least it was the less superior car that copped it.

no joking aside its a real pain in the ass as not sure how you get on with insurance unless its fully comp

bloody storm my arse, lashed stuff down thinking it was gonna be a hurricane type thing and nothing more than a storm in a teacup, just a bit blowy.
don't laugh at my tree clare, I would have been gutted if my tropical plantation was destroyed lol

20get ready for storm of the century Empty Re: get ready for storm of the century 28th October 2013, 10:55 am

Pulsar Paul

Pulsar Paul

Sorry to hear that mate Sad left mine at six this morning to pull one tree out of a car, one out of a bungalow and a fly away trampoline! Lol shouldn't laugh but when one of the kids said can I go on it now it looks more fun :-/

Then got blocked by a fallen tree on the way to a door of a customers house!

get ready for storm of the century AEDB72A5-9B30-40F2-ACF4-3446D50E7CA0-71733-00001372B0634B41_zps7d81b4bb

21get ready for storm of the century Empty Re: get ready for storm of the century 28th October 2013, 10:57 am

Pulsar Paul

Pulsar Paul

Guess things could be worse! The transit destroyed the side of his van to get through that gap ??? Lol

get ready for storm of the century 43D4C4E0-7179-4663-9854-61DA3B5B30FC-71733-00001372B656DAFA_zps4561cefa

22get ready for storm of the century Empty Re: get ready for storm of the century 28th October 2013, 5:47 pm

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

On my way out this morning, north london
get ready for storm of the century 2013-10-28073708_zpsd17098f1

23get ready for storm of the century Empty Re: get ready for storm of the century 28th October 2013, 6:18 pm

clarebear

clarebear
clarebear
clarebear

In my garden affraid 
get ready for storm of the century Null_zps1fffac2e

lol!

24get ready for storm of the century Empty Re: get ready for storm of the century 28th October 2013, 6:55 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Shux i bet that took you ages to clean up all that mess Razz

25get ready for storm of the century Empty Re: get ready for storm of the century 28th October 2013, 6:59 pm

knights of nee

nomad wrote:Shux i bet that took you ages to clean up all that mess Razz
Was just thinking the same mate lol, Typical woman dramatizing the situation Rolling Eyes Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum