Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ready to roll!!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ready to roll!! Empty Ready to roll!! 28th June 2013, 2:55 pm

Scrim_R

Scrim_R

That's the R insured!! I think I got a good price through Adrian flux, fully comprehensive for £710 all modifications declared! What do you all think? Looking forward to Santa pod on Sunday now Very Happy

2Ready to roll!! Empty Re: Ready to roll!! 28th June 2013, 2:58 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

How old are you & is the car over 20 years old? If so, classic insurance is your best bet. Prob wouldn't be anymore than £300

3Ready to roll!! Empty Re: Ready to roll!! 28th June 2013, 3:06 pm

Scrim_R

Scrim_R

I'm 27 and my car is 92. I did try to find classic insurance but no joy. I have quite a list of mods so at least I know if I do have a crash or get pulled I'm covered. For future ref, what is a good company for classic insurance? Cheers

4Ready to roll!! Empty Re: Ready to roll!! 28th June 2013, 3:12 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Footman james
Keith mitchels
& I think a friend has just gone with (classic line) I think that's what there called?

5Ready to roll!! Empty Re: Ready to roll!! 28th June 2013, 3:18 pm

Scrim_R

Scrim_R

Ok cool, I wonder if its worth giving them a call to see what they say? Would they still be cheap with mods declared though?

6Ready to roll!! Empty Re: Ready to roll!! 28th June 2013, 3:21 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

yes they'll still be cheap BUT its trial & error as some companys will accept mods & some wont

7Ready to roll!! Empty Re: Ready to roll!! 28th June 2013, 3:28 pm

Scrim_R

Scrim_R

Yeah, we'll its worth a try hey! Thanks for the info mate!! Are you going to Santa pod this weekend?

8Ready to roll!! Empty Re: Ready to roll!! 28th June 2013, 3:31 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

No worrys pal. No mate I wont be at pod, got to much stuff to sort out to get my car ready for nurburgring trip Neutral 

9Ready to roll!! Empty Re: Ready to roll!! 28th June 2013, 5:48 pm

pesh

pesh

from footman james

Can you confirm:

The vehicle is
• Over 15 yrs old
Has not been modified from the manufacturer's standard specification
• Not a grey or parallel import including from the US
• Valued at under £50,000
• Not a van, pickup, motor home or other commercial vehicle
• Kept in a garage at night in England, Wales or Scotland

No point ringing them then Laughing

Classic line insurance 01455 639 000 (Seems a better choice and they cover modifications)

http://www.aplan.co.uk/ Is another good insurance company

10Ready to roll!! Empty Re: Ready to roll!! 28th June 2013, 6:39 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

I was with footman james last year with all mods declared. My mate rang up for a quote this year & they said they can not accept mods? So they must have changed the rule book lol

So my mate went with classic line in the end so that's whoi will go with when I insure mine I reckon

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum