Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Painted and ready to come home

+7
BEBB GTIR
Digitalfaze
Girl racer
nomad
Hardy172cup
Gaz GTiR
Bones
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Painted and ready to come home Empty Painted and ready to come home 23rd December 2013, 5:32 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

Painted and ready to come home DF0DD5B4-5158-46A7-B2F5-E51654390660_zpswa5vi4p6
Painted and ready to come home 5AD8781E-48B5-4E46-9A89-7973AB6E03BB_zpszuvcizjm

2Painted and ready to come home Empty Re: Painted and ready to come home 23rd December 2013, 5:52 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Looking good mate, cant beat a fresh paint job Wink

3Painted and ready to come home Empty Re: Painted and ready to come home 23rd December 2013, 7:46 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Nice one Smile she's looking very shiny Very Happy

4Painted and ready to come home Empty Re: Painted and ready to come home 23rd December 2013, 8:38 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Looks proper shit  Laughing .. sweet mate bet you cant wait to get her all bolted back together ....was all the doors shut etc done ?

5Painted and ready to come home Empty Re: Painted and ready to come home 23rd December 2013, 9:01 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

No I didn't have the door shuts done as they really were like new. In all honesty the paint was very good except the front arches so I put 2 new wings on but there were afew supermarket dings so by the time you do them and the wings you might as well have a full hit. I didn't want the underside of the bonnet doing as it had all the original stickers on

6Painted and ready to come home Empty Re: Painted and ready to come home 23rd December 2013, 9:21 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Im just going to mask around mine rather than rip the stickers off ...

7Painted and ready to come home Empty Re: Painted and ready to come home 23rd December 2013, 9:38 pm

Girl racer

Girl racer

Looking good  Smile 

8Painted and ready to come home Empty Re: Painted and ready to come home 24th December 2013, 8:18 am

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

looks good cant wait to see it all put together

http://www.avaloncreative.co.uk

9Painted and ready to come home Empty Re: Painted and ready to come home 24th December 2013, 1:11 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

very nice Smile

10Painted and ready to come home Empty Re: Painted and ready to come home 24th December 2013, 4:29 pm

Gl3nnGTIR

Gl3nnGTIR

Looking good Smile

11Painted and ready to come home Empty Re: Painted and ready to come home 24th December 2013, 8:22 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Title made me think whats this lol
Looking good loving the new paint look i should get original stickers copied for mine

12Painted and ready to come home Empty Re: Painted and ready to come home 24th December 2013, 9:22 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Amended Wink 

13Painted and ready to come home Empty Re: Painted and ready to come home 25th December 2013, 1:29 am

scottyboy

Looks good mate

14Painted and ready to come home Empty Re: Painted and ready to come home 26th December 2013, 6:58 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

Still not here yet. Cant get trailer till monday and its only boxing day and im bored shitless already !!!

15Painted and ready to come home Empty Re: Painted and ready to come home 26th December 2013, 11:39 pm

Liam 589

I bet you will be that guy that parks miles away from the doors of a supermarket to avoid the inevitable car door strikes lol. I know I would with a nice new paint job like that  Wink 

16Painted and ready to come home Empty Re: Painted and ready to come home 27th December 2013, 11:32 am

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

Its never going near a super market lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum