Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

French Rally Sunny GTiR

+20
EricYellow
pulsarmad20
buckym120
Hardy172cup
Andy Sunny Gti
Wocka
Mr B
Animaldaz
Girl racer
b4dgt
johnny gtir
Concrete-GTIR
Digitalfaze
splmum
nomad
GTI-R US
Stu
pulsarmoley
toaster55
fred05
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 14]

201French Rally Sunny GTiR  - Page 9 Empty Re: French Rally Sunny GTiR 16th September 2013, 8:01 pm

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

thanks moley!!

Anodising is the way to go, painting an anodised part is a crime!!

I'll go black you are all true, it's far more beautiful!!!Twisted Evil

I've started to work on the alloy bowls for the ap racing 315mm disc to suit the hi spec brake kit!
I'll put some pics in next few days...

202French Rally Sunny GTiR  - Page 9 Empty Re: French Rally Sunny GTiR 17th September 2013, 12:41 pm

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

i'm gutted....Sad 

i just receive my superforma spacers to fit the enkeis....they are well made, and suits perfectly.
actually, i have 7 nt03, 3 of a set (4x114,3 stamped and measured ok ET43, 4 of another (4x114,3 stamped on the rear but truly 4x108, and ET35).

So a pair of spacers doesn't go on a pair of ET35 i'll put at the back of the car.
the pair of ET43 will suits well.

so i need to order a new pair for 4x108 wheels....

203French Rally Sunny GTiR  - Page 9 Empty Re: French Rally Sunny GTiR 17th September 2013, 5:52 pm

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

thought the r was 4x100? good progress look forward to seeing more pics

http://www.avaloncreative.co.uk

204French Rally Sunny GTiR  - Page 9 Empty Re: French Rally Sunny GTiR 17th September 2013, 6:06 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Yes mate they are 4x100 think fred got the spacers to suit the wheels not the pulsar so to speak .

205French Rally Sunny GTiR  - Page 9 Empty Re: French Rally Sunny GTiR 17th September 2013, 7:09 pm

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

I bought some wheel they doesnt fit, as enkei nt03 are impossible to find in 4x100 and 16". So i bought some pcd converter to suits them!

Many problems for something simple actually! But enkei really worth it!

206French Rally Sunny GTiR  - Page 9 Empty Re: French Rally Sunny GTiR 22nd September 2013, 10:28 am

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

Some news without pictures for the moment, yesterday a mate gave me a gearbox to rebuilt, and a transfert box too, and little bits like whiteline underbrace and a lh side frame for a bucket seat...Very Happy 

Enkeis are ready for blasting and powder coating...

207French Rally Sunny GTiR  - Page 9 Empty Re: French Rally Sunny GTiR 22nd September 2013, 12:35 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

fred05 wrote:thanks moley!!

Anodising is the way to go, painting an anodised part is a crime!!

I'll go black you are all true, it's far more beautiful!!!Twisted Evil

I've started to work on the alloy bowls for the ap racing 315mm disc to suit the hi spec brake kit!
I'll put some pics in next few days...
What's the thanks for Fred? scratch

208French Rally Sunny GTiR  - Page 9 Empty Re: French Rally Sunny GTiR 22nd September 2013, 5:55 pm

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

Ah ah sorry, it was nomad! Razz 

209French Rally Sunny GTiR  - Page 9 Empty Re: French Rally Sunny GTiR 23rd September 2013, 9:23 am

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

Hi fred cars coming on nicely wish i had the money to change wheels and more on my car.

Il faudrait voir pour faire 1 meeting jai bcp d'ami qui roule en jap skyline , evo , toyota supra ....

210French Rally Sunny GTiR  - Page 9 Empty Re: French Rally Sunny GTiR 23rd September 2013, 9:39 am

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

oh un français!!! bienvenue sur le forum!

where are you from??

for the moment, i need to change the front RH wheel bearing and remove the front struts...not enough time these days...

211French Rally Sunny GTiR  - Page 9 Empty Re: French Rally Sunny GTiR 23rd September 2013, 9:49 am

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

Im near Limoges ... Moi aussi j'ai des problem de train avant je vien de commander des pieces chez bob

its me you contacted on leboncoin lol and we spook a few Times via email

212French Rally Sunny GTiR  - Page 9 Empty Re: French Rally Sunny GTiR 23rd September 2013, 9:51 am

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

ah ah!!! ok mate!! Wink

213French Rally Sunny GTiR  - Page 9 Empty Re: French Rally Sunny GTiR 23rd September 2013, 9:54 am

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

I saw your  car for sale on leboncoin a long time ago it was it the alps before you bought it ?? Thé photos were taken in the snow ?

214French Rally Sunny GTiR  - Page 9 Empty Re: French Rally Sunny GTiR 23rd September 2013, 12:04 pm

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

Are you sure about that?
because i know it was in the Gard (30), than near Toulouse (31), and the guy who i bought it from was in vesoul (70), and now it is in the alps (05) !! it has been advertise 2 or 3 years ago at a silly price and no one comes...so it has been sold with an EVO in lot...

215French Rally Sunny GTiR  - Page 9 Empty Re: French Rally Sunny GTiR 23rd September 2013, 12:21 pm

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

i cant remember lol it looks the same as the one i saw on leboncoin ... i look on there all the time there is a red one forsale at the moment for 17 000 euros .... Shocked 

216French Rally Sunny GTiR  - Page 9 Empty Re: French Rally Sunny GTiR 23rd September 2013, 12:23 pm

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

there is a white italian one LHD in Nice for 13000 and the red, it's a pulsar, for 17...but it really not worth the deal!!!

217French Rally Sunny GTiR  - Page 9 Empty Re: French Rally Sunny GTiR 23rd September 2013, 7:45 pm

EricYellow

EricYellow

There's also a nice red LHD one for sale over here (Netherlands) for around €11.500,-
Waiting to get exported to France Wink 

218French Rally Sunny GTiR  - Page 9 Empty Re: French Rally Sunny GTiR 24th September 2013, 5:34 am

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

Ah ah, thanks for the offer ;-)

219French Rally Sunny GTiR  - Page 9 Empty Re: French Rally Sunny GTiR 26th September 2013, 6:53 am

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

updates,
no time to work on the car these days, but i get my enkei sand blasted and they are now and the powder coating company.

i gathered some little parts to upgrade the car once the front struts will be down for the overhaul.
- i'm waiting for a boost controller
- got an innovate wideband kit
- samco TMIC hoses
- Sunny badge
- bushing for the gear linkage
- Dumpvalve to put on but a bung to make to blank the pipe from the plenum (if someone has one for sale...)

well need to work on, i hope next week i'll have the time to send the struts and work on all of this do list...Smile

220French Rally Sunny GTiR  - Page 9 Empty Re: French Rally Sunny GTiR 1st October 2013, 2:20 pm

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

Here we are, front struts are down and posted to the manufacturer for overhaul.

swivel hub and drive flange are ready to be dismantle to remove the bearing and the right side cv boot and joint are down too for the boot changing.

pictures to follow

221French Rally Sunny GTiR  - Page 9 Empty Re: French Rally Sunny GTiR 4th October 2013, 1:11 pm

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

I have changed the bearing at mid day, this is done, it comes quite freely and easily, no need to use a press to get the old one off.

and remove all the studs on the superforma spacers.
they will go next week at the anodiser to have a super finish and fight against the corrosion.

enkei are not back yet from the powder coater...the paint was not thick enough at the first sight....

222French Rally Sunny GTiR  - Page 9 Empty Re: French Rally Sunny GTiR 6th October 2013, 6:39 pm

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

Well here some pictures!!

French Rally Sunny GTiR  - Page 9 Imag2110
Sunny badge in the right place (was missing before!)

French Rally Sunny GTiR  - Page 9 Imag2111
crack cv boot

French Rally Sunny GTiR  - Page 9 Imag2112
cv joint and all down

i noticed a little pipe near the hks oil filter wich comes out from the gearbox...is any rubber pipe missing??
French Rally Sunny GTiR  - Page 9 Imag2113
do you see it??

223French Rally Sunny GTiR  - Page 9 Empty Re: French Rally Sunny GTiR 6th October 2013, 6:49 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I believe its just a breather fred iirc mine has a rubber pipe on it that just goes nowhere ...

224French Rally Sunny GTiR  - Page 9 Empty Re: French Rally Sunny GTiR 6th October 2013, 6:50 pm

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

thanks mate Wink

225French Rally Sunny GTiR  - Page 9 Empty Re: French Rally Sunny GTiR 7th October 2013, 1:37 pm

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

Mid day job, taking a look at the gear linkage...

- bottom bush changed by a poly bush one i found here on ebay

- i noticed the spring is really loose, so i'll get another, maybe stiffer....i'll see what do you think?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum