Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

French Rally GTiR for sale

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1French Rally GTiR for sale Empty French Rally GTiR for sale 31st January 2014, 9:36 am

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

i found 2 adds wich can be interesting for any mad of rally cars...both are sold with another shell.

1st one

2d one

i can put a translation if someone is interested

2French Rally GTiR for sale Empty Re: French Rally GTiR for sale 31st January 2014, 12:05 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I prefer the second one .....first one looks abit rough ...

3French Rally GTiR for sale Empty Re: French Rally GTiR for sale 31st January 2014, 12:23 pm

Gl3nnGTIR

Gl3nnGTIR

As above however price certainly reflects that Smile

4French Rally GTiR for sale Empty Re: French Rally GTiR for sale 31st January 2014, 12:25 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Nice finds Fred Very Happy I thought for a moment then you were putting your GTIR up for sale  affraid  lol

5French Rally GTiR for sale Empty Re: French Rally GTiR for sale 31st January 2014, 12:36 pm

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

No mate!!
i'll keep it a long moment i think, it's finally a weekend car and minis are daily cars!
i will just take my time to tidy it up a bit and tune the engine too...

6French Rally GTiR for sale Empty Re: French Rally GTiR for sale 31st January 2014, 12:41 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Good, glad your not planning to sell anytime soon Very Happy
I plan to keep my R for a long time too, hopefully in the years to come I can turn it into something a little special but it's going to be a slow process due to lack of funds Laughing

7French Rally GTiR for sale Empty Re: French Rally GTiR for sale 31st January 2014, 4:14 pm

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

same for me, lack of funds and 4 cars to feed!!!  Laughing 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum