Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Torque Of The South Motorsport

+30
stevie904
pulsar23
ROB_IOW
Digitalfaze
gtir_woody
the vamp
nomad
boyciegtir325
Mr B
Andy Sunny Gti
Indy
pulsarmoley
Gl3nnGTIR
Sparkie
Girl racer
pulsarmad20
buckym120
BEBB GTIR
richpulsar
johnboy
Ajay.
johnny gtir
Spark plug spike
Bones
Stu
Concrete-GTIR
octainejunkee
PartyPete
Gaz GTiR
GTI-R US
34 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

51Torque Of The South Motorsport - Page 3 Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 27th November 2014, 3:02 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Right guys as most of you are well aware, things have changed considerably over the last month or so due to being turned over by one/some of the biggest low lifes ive ever had the displeasure of knowing but hey that's another story and now in hands of the old bill.

Obviously this scenario has had a mass impact on my plans both financially and with time also in sorting out the wake of devastation left behind by my former business partner. but now im even more determined to succeed and make the gtir business as well as the motorsport company even bigger than the original plan.
In a sick sort of way its a blessing as i could have been hit for a lot more further down the line. The situation has now however made me very wary of people that you consider as friends and trust implicitly (never again) which is a real shame as so many of you are good honest genuine people, but its not until you get hit with something like this that you take stock of not just business but your whole way of life and certainly changes your character. But hey ho onwards and upwards!

Ok to the good news now and future
Today just found out that our new Dyno is now awaiting customs clearance Cool  so delivery to us is imminent which means ive got to find shed loads of money sharpish but now all in hand Smile

Got to finish off building the cell for the Dyno and the electrics need completely re-doing after the complete hash my former partner made of the job who was a so called electrician lolol
but thankfully Danny on here (Hreggtir) knew a proper electrician who's redone most of it and made safe as well as fitting a full security system with cctv
So hopefully all being well should be ready to take delivery of it within next 2 weeks which and undergo the 4 day training and diagnostic course so I know exactly how to use it and be competent with all the software, how to strap various big power cars on ect

Kind of written this year off really so will just concentrate on our own projects over the winter and experimenting with a few different things. Then by early spring we will be ready to really crack on and make this business the success that it deserves to be so watch this space for info as we plod along

One last thing
Would sincerely like to Thank everyone who has kindly offered their help over the past 6 weeks, financially or with their own time  (not mentioning names as you all know who you are  Wink  
that means more to me than you could ever imagine and has restored some of my faith in the really great people we have on this forum as some of you hardly know me but still offered to help me so british to you all very much appreciated

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

52Torque Of The South Motorsport - Page 3 Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 27th November 2014, 3:16 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Good to hear things are moving along ....i noticed i didnt get a mention in this big write up for just being totally awesome of all awesomeness ... all jokes aside i hope it all goes well regardless of whats gone on hopefully all that can be put behind you soon .

53Torque Of The South Motorsport - Page 3 Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 27th November 2014, 3:19 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Glad to hear its not dragged you down Bob Smile & that things are looking up.

Like I say, you know where I am if you ever need a helping hand Smile

54Torque Of The South Motorsport - Page 3 Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 27th November 2014, 5:38 pm

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

Its fcked when things like this happen, and people try to shaft you.
But well done, keep going, and good luck.

55Torque Of The South Motorsport - Page 3 Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 27th November 2014, 5:46 pm

Gl3nnGTIR

Gl3nnGTIR

Good luck bob and hope it all works out which im sure it will Smile hopefully catch up at some point

56Torque Of The South Motorsport - Page 3 Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 27th November 2014, 6:13 pm

Indy

Glad to hear everything is going well.
Some things are blessings in disguise! Even though the taste may be bitter!

57Torque Of The South Motorsport - Page 3 Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 27th November 2014, 7:42 pm

the vamp

the vamp

good on ye bob for crackin on hope it all works out for you as I know what you been through
if theres justice in this world what goes around comes around

58Torque Of The South Motorsport - Page 3 Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 27th November 2014, 7:54 pm

Ajay.

Glad to hear everything's coming along if need any help just shout,well done and good luck.

59Torque Of The South Motorsport - Page 3 Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 27th November 2014, 8:30 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Shiet situation mate but good to see your positive attitude and moving forwards with your plans. Only good things to come from now on Smile

60Torque Of The South Motorsport - Page 3 Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 27th November 2014, 8:32 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Bring on the dyno day cheers

61Torque Of The South Motorsport - Page 3 Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 27th November 2014, 11:45 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Yep there will be a club Dyno day in the spring and will also make it an open day with lots of cheap parts, barbeque and other stuff too so in other words a meet with benefits lol

62Torque Of The South Motorsport - Page 3 Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 28th November 2014, 8:53 am

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

Good news bob we can get this site finished for you \o/

http://www.avaloncreative.co.uk

63Torque Of The South Motorsport - Page 3 Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 28th November 2014, 11:27 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

yeah sorry sye been trying to do everything so once the dyno cells built il crack on with the info you need for the website

64Torque Of The South Motorsport - Page 3 Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 28th November 2014, 12:54 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Think I'll run the evo  on the day  .. Don't think the R will be done

65Torque Of The South Motorsport - Page 3 Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 28th November 2014, 12:57 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

ROB_IOW wrote:Think I'll run the evo  on the day  .. Don't think the R will be done

Hopefully my R will be ready... Or ill be running the mighty Pug 306 Laughing

66Torque Of The South Motorsport - Page 3 Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 28th November 2014, 10:57 pm

Girl racer

Girl racer

Sorry to hear what happened Bob, still cant believe it, onwards and upwards, best of luck with it Smile

67Torque Of The South Motorsport - Page 3 Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 28th November 2014, 11:55 pm

pulsar23

I'l help if you need a hand bob and look forward to using you in the future

68Torque Of The South Motorsport - Page 3 Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 5th December 2014, 3:46 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

ITS HERE  bounce015

Got a call from DD today saying the dyno has now cleared customs and ready to be loaded and delivered.
Problem is I haven't finished the cell yet so will crack on with that over the weekend once all the materials have arrived and the electrician can then get back to wire in the new 3 phase board and finish the lighting ect.
So ive arranged for delivery on the 15th which is a week Monday and will be doing the training over that week also, quite exciting really bounce
So if you wanted to sit in on the training Johnny your more than welcome to do so fella as remember you asking me earlier in the year.

You may find it difficult to contact me over coming weeks as ive really got to get stuck in with this and get the thing built so its ready for the 15th but il try get back to you's in the early evening. looks like im gonna be busy, busy, busy all the way up till xmas now but im sure all the hard work and grief over last few months will pay off in the long term, hope so or its cardboard city for me Laughing

Last edited by GTI-R US on 5th December 2014, 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

69Torque Of The South Motorsport - Page 3 Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 5th December 2014, 3:48 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Hooray, all the best and keep up the hard work thumbsup

70Torque Of The South Motorsport - Page 3 Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 5th December 2014, 3:59 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Glad to hear some good news Bob.
Im sure you will make a good go of it Smile

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

71Torque Of The South Motorsport - Page 3 Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 5th December 2014, 4:16 pm

Indy

That's great news bob you will be fine and I'm sure it will be a brilliant experience for you learning about the rr ..... Can't wait! you the man

72Torque Of The South Motorsport - Page 3 Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 5th December 2014, 4:35 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Nice 1 Bob Smile things are looking up then Wink

73Torque Of The South Motorsport - Page 3 Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 5th December 2014, 5:14 pm

Ajay.

Yeeehaaaaaa that's brilliant news things are defo looking up well done again for keeping strong thumbsup

74Torque Of The South Motorsport - Page 3 Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 5th December 2014, 6:38 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Well done bob thumbsup

75Torque Of The South Motorsport - Page 3 Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 5th December 2014, 6:52 pm

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

Good news mate \o/

http://www.avaloncreative.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum