Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Torque Of The South Motorsport

+30
stevie904
pulsar23
ROB_IOW
Digitalfaze
gtir_woody
the vamp
nomad
boyciegtir325
Mr B
Andy Sunny Gti
Indy
pulsarmoley
Gl3nnGTIR
Sparkie
Girl racer
pulsarmad20
buckym120
BEBB GTIR
richpulsar
johnboy
Ajay.
johnny gtir
Spark plug spike
Bones
Stu
Concrete-GTIR
octainejunkee
PartyPete
Gaz GTiR
GTI-R US
34 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101Torque Of The South Motorsport - Page 5 Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 14th May 2015, 6:45 am

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Don't worry about that Leighton, all the shows,meets I go to has flyers on my windscreen to spread the word

102Torque Of The South Motorsport - Page 5 Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 14th May 2015, 7:18 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Leighton ?

103Torque Of The South Motorsport - Page 5 Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 14th May 2015, 7:25 am

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Ha ha sorry johnny I'm looking on my phone and yours and leightons pictures look very similar. Either that or my eyesight had has gone now I'm 40. No offence intended Leighton;-)

104Torque Of The South Motorsport - Page 5 Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 14th May 2015, 7:36 pm

gtir_pimp

gtir_pimp

Your eye sight is fucked Danny, leightons pic is stewie from family guy lol

105Torque Of The South Motorsport - Page 5 Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 14th May 2015, 7:52 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

What have i told you about getting on thst crack pipe before posting on site danny loopy yoursofunny

106Torque Of The South Motorsport - Page 5 Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 14th May 2015, 8:35 pm

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

gtir_pimp wrote:Your eye sight is fucked Danny, leightons pic is stewie from family guy lol

Ha ha I know, but id not long got up and looking on my phone the colourings are similar.........well sort of..........ok I'll give up trying to make up an excuse

107Torque Of The South Motorsport - Page 5 Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 14th May 2015, 8:46 pm

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

nomad wrote:What have i told you about getting on thst crack pipe before  posting on site danny loopy yoursofunny

crazy cowduh

i'll try and get some sleep tonight instead posting on here at 2am in the morning

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum