Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Torque Of The South Motorsport

+30
stevie904
pulsar23
ROB_IOW
Digitalfaze
gtir_woody
the vamp
nomad
boyciegtir325
Mr B
Andy Sunny Gti
Indy
pulsarmoley
Gl3nnGTIR
Sparkie
Girl racer
pulsarmad20
buckym120
BEBB GTIR
richpulsar
johnboy
Ajay.
johnny gtir
Spark plug spike
Bones
Stu
Concrete-GTIR
octainejunkee
PartyPete
Gaz GTiR
GTI-R US
34 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1Torque Of The South Motorsport Empty Torque Of The South Motorsport 29th August 2014, 2:40 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Well after months of seven day weeks and late nights were almost there bounce015

So will be taking work bookings soon should you need anything done and as you know we know these cars inside out after dealing with them for over ten years now theres little I have not come across.

Also from now on please be advised that any invoiced work will now be subject to vat on final bill.
this does not apply to any secondhand parts purchased from gti-r us as that's independent to Torque Of The South Motorsport

We now also have a brand new fully automatic tyre changer and wheel balancer plus we have access to the latest hawk hunter alignment system where we can do full race saetup and corner weighting if needed.
the workshop is currently fitted with a brand new low level lift so we can get cars such as the gtr on it, so very low cars are no longer a problem, we also have 2 scissor lifts and another 2 poster will be going in over next few months

gti-r us will now only supply secondhand parts and no vehicle work will be carried out under this name as from 1st September as all work will be via Torque of the south motorsport so will be subject to vat.

Last edited by GTI-R US on 27th November 2014, 12:18 pm; edited 3 times in total

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

2Torque Of The South Motorsport Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 29th August 2014, 2:55 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Well done mate, glad its all worked out & up & running

3Torque Of The South Motorsport Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 29th August 2014, 3:01 pm

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

Great news, hope it works out! I'd like my car setting up steering/weight wise but it's a bit of a treck from me, Iv also been a general builder for 8 years...just putting my name in there bob Wink

4Torque Of The South Motorsport Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 29th August 2014, 3:10 pm

octainejunkee

Congrats mate,
I have people who can help with all the trades mentioned on ze german property.
I'll be very interested renting the house for some of our road trips aswell..

Get some preview photo's up of your workshop too as i'm sure we all want to see them.

cheers Jamie

5Torque Of The South Motorsport Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 29th August 2014, 3:30 pm

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

Congratulations to you

6Torque Of The South Motorsport Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 29th August 2014, 4:08 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Congrats To you. Look forward to seeing the new venture build...

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

7Torque Of The South Motorsport Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 29th August 2014, 5:20 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

This is fantastic news. Really looking forward to the new workshop opening and pictures yet to come of many interesting cars I'm sure you'll be working on.

8Torque Of The South Motorsport Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 29th August 2014, 6:50 pm

Spark plug spike

Spark plug spike

Well done guys looks like all the hard work is paying off for you, all the best for the new venture.

9Torque Of The South Motorsport Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 29th August 2014, 7:12 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

I will keep it simple best of luck to you well done

10Torque Of The South Motorsport Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 29th August 2014, 9:07 pm

Ajay.

Well done chaps all the best Very Happy

11Torque Of The South Motorsport Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 29th August 2014, 10:06 pm

johnboy

johnboy

Well done and good to see it opening on time. I'll be down to visit soon. thumbsup

12Torque Of The South Motorsport Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 30th August 2014, 12:05 am

richpulsar

richpulsar

As already mentioned well done to you both and, as for the german house my trade backround is labouring/dogs body so should you need one just yell my way thumbsup

13Torque Of The South Motorsport Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 30th August 2014, 7:28 am

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

Yeah well done you two cant wait to pop down sometime Smile

14Torque Of The South Motorsport Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 30th August 2014, 10:38 am

buckym120

buckym120

Glad to hear it's all coming together guys and good luck with the opening.

Let us know when the house is sorted as I'll be booking it out for a week.

15Torque Of The South Motorsport Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 30th August 2014, 10:39 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

thanks for the good wishes guys

will be taking photos this weekend for both the new websites so will post them up
weve still got a fair few things to do and sort out but at least we can start using the place now

16Torque Of The South Motorsport Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 30th August 2014, 5:06 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Torque Of The South Motorsport ASyilN
Torque Of The South Motorsport Wp110J
Torque Of The South Motorsport UbYbfN
Torque Of The South Motorsport BM2ghu
Torque Of The South Motorsport NcJErY

17Torque Of The South Motorsport Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 30th August 2014, 6:01 pm

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

great pics, especially that grey one in the middle Wink

Last edited by hreggtir on 30th August 2014, 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

18Torque Of The South Motorsport Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 30th August 2014, 6:03 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Very nice Smile

19Torque Of The South Motorsport Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 30th August 2014, 6:09 pm

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

I shell hopefully have a quick look at that very soon looks nice good work bob the r35 looks wicked infront of the place Very Happy

20Torque Of The South Motorsport Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 30th August 2014, 9:46 pm

Girl racer

Girl racer

hreggtir wrote:great pics, especially that grey one in the middle Wink

Love the pics, I thought I recognised that car Smile

21Torque Of The South Motorsport Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 30th August 2014, 10:24 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Did you manage to get hold of Keiran then Bob?

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

22Torque Of The South Motorsport Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 31st August 2014, 4:14 pm

Sparkie

Good luck guys& the new workshop looks great.

23Torque Of The South Motorsport Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 31st August 2014, 8:09 pm

Gl3nnGTIR

Gl3nnGTIR

Looks good guys, ill be sure to swing by when im down that way and have a catch up

24Torque Of The South Motorsport Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 1st September 2014, 1:57 pm

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Laughing thanks Dave,  need to practise my jumps bounce

No probs Bob, anytime

25Torque Of The South Motorsport Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 1st September 2014, 2:36 pm

Haha I will try an up load that pic later today.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum