Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Torque Of The South Motorsport

+30
stevie904
pulsar23
ROB_IOW
Digitalfaze
gtir_woody
the vamp
nomad
boyciegtir325
Mr B
Andy Sunny Gti
Indy
pulsarmoley
Gl3nnGTIR
Sparkie
Girl racer
pulsarmad20
buckym120
BEBB GTIR
richpulsar
johnboy
Ajay.
johnny gtir
Spark plug spike
Bones
Stu
Concrete-GTIR
octainejunkee
PartyPete
Gaz GTiR
GTI-R US
34 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26Torque Of The South Motorsport - Page 2 Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 2nd September 2014, 8:22 pm

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

so are you still running the fiat 500 buisness aswell bob or is that old advertisement still left up in the background. Just wondering as i have a friend with an arbarth wanting some work done.

27Torque Of The South Motorsport - Page 2 Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 2nd September 2014, 8:32 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Its up and running jamie ...

28Torque Of The South Motorsport - Page 2 Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 2nd September 2014, 8:35 pm

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

cool cool ill let my mate know, sounds like youve got all the top equipment Bob and dave as i already said congratulation lads top work

29Torque Of The South Motorsport - Page 2 Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 2nd September 2014, 9:55 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Yep were basically running 3 separate companies
the force500.com website is all being updated and should all be done by end of week hopefully, just never had the space to do it before but now space isn't a problem as we've 2units
If you ask him to either email me or call us on the website tel number il have a chat with him about what the prob is
Thanks Jamie

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

30Torque Of The South Motorsport - Page 2 Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 7th September 2014, 9:24 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Nice one guys, be glad to see when all your hard work has paid off Smile

31Torque Of The South Motorsport - Page 2 Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 7th September 2014, 9:45 pm

Ajay.

That's brilliant news can't wait Cool

32Torque Of The South Motorsport - Page 2 Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 7th September 2014, 10:16 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Well done Bob .....il get the word around when the dyno is up and running ....i already have a few mates ive been talking to who are intrested in getting there cars mapped ... every little helps Cool

33Torque Of The South Motorsport - Page 2 Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 7th September 2014, 11:10 pm

Indy

That's great guys I can't wait for the rolling road and mappers to come on board I'm sure it will be extremely popular!

34Torque Of The South Motorsport - Page 2 Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 8th September 2014, 7:00 am

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

This is good news Bob and Dave.

35Torque Of The South Motorsport - Page 2 Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 8th September 2014, 5:18 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

worth getting as without it really limits range of work in house as such.

36Torque Of The South Motorsport - Page 2 Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 8th September 2014, 5:28 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

One stop race shop Wink

37Torque Of The South Motorsport - Page 2 Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 9th September 2014, 3:48 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

no idea as of yet pete as the guys loading us some software onto it but not sure how it all works until he comes down for the week to train us in how to use the equipment properly

the only thing with it is that you will not be able to drive your own cars on there
reason being that if the steering wheel is jerked or anything then the car is at risk of snapping a strap so we were strongly advised that only people who have undergone a dyno operaters course should be allowed to operate the dyno

not ideal but at least every car will be driven the same by either me or dave so that way the quicker cars will obviously have the fastest timeslip so its a kind of competition similar to a dyno day but with timeslips on a 1/4 mile run instead
so I would guess prices to be similar but we will obviously be doing good deals on block club day bookings

38Torque Of The South Motorsport - Page 2 Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 9th September 2014, 11:05 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

The training sounds as good as the thing itself would love to see the training and learn new things I like to watch when cars ate strapped on and so forth so pass on info from  training when i see you both over a bevvy or  a few

39Torque Of The South Motorsport - Page 2 Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 18th September 2014, 4:24 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

new leaflets just delivered off the press 5000 of the things lol
Torque Of The South Motorsport - Page 2 HPDcbo

still got loads of work to do in the old unit to kit it out before the new dyno comes
just not enough hours in the day, good news is that ive lost more weight, il be looking like bill soon Very Happy

40Torque Of The South Motorsport - Page 2 Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 24th September 2014, 11:32 pm

boyciegtir325

Congrats guys, look forward to popping down, never know, might trade in the Pulsar for a Fiat 500!!!!!!!

41Torque Of The South Motorsport - Page 2 Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 25th September 2014, 11:13 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

no you wont lol

even the abarths aren't a patch on a pulsar even when running nearly 200hp

42Torque Of The South Motorsport - Page 2 Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 25th September 2014, 10:07 pm

buckym120

buckym120

If you boys need a hand on a weekend let me only 2 minutes away

43Torque Of The South Motorsport - Page 2 Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 1st October 2014, 9:56 pm

boyciegtir325

buckym120 wrote:If you boys need a hand on a weekend let me only 2 minutes away
Have you started work on your car yet Mark?

44Torque Of The South Motorsport - Page 2 Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 1st October 2014, 10:19 pm

buckym120

buckym120

Nah mate still not pulled my finger out, been waiting to get my car into my mates yard before I rip it out, but he's turned round and told me today's he given notice and moving out so no where to work on it at the mo

45Torque Of The South Motorsport - Page 2 Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 2nd October 2014, 8:35 am

boyciegtir325

That's a downer Mark, hope you find a place to start soon.

46Torque Of The South Motorsport - Page 2 Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 10th October 2014, 5:33 pm

did you get a loan from Peter Anton Keiner for this venture bob?as it looks like hes offering you 500'000'000 euros at very competitive rates

47Torque Of The South Motorsport - Page 2 Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 10th October 2014, 9:05 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

You've lost me there rob lol ?

48Torque Of The South Motorsport - Page 2 Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 10th October 2014, 9:14 pm

https://www.facebook.com/groups/264770322123/10152342449477124/?notif_t=group_comment_reply

49Torque Of The South Motorsport - Page 2 Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 10th October 2014, 9:18 pm

looks like he has vanished seemed to be offering loans to any gtir owners earlier

50Torque Of The South Motorsport - Page 2 Empty Re: Torque Of The South Motorsport 11th October 2014, 12:56 am

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

i saw that too defo some kind of scam...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum