Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nurburgring......................

+13
Concrete-GTIR
11Paul11
clarebear
fred05
RussT GTi-R
Gaz GTiR
joe gt racer
Pulsar Paul
buckym120
Kate&tim
nomad
pulsarmoley
GTI-R US
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 15]

151Nurburgring...................... - Page 7 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 26th June 2013, 3:31 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

5 hour drive to dover for me Rolling Eyes Whos fermilier with the worlds biggest car park "the M25" As most of my journey is on there, so traffic may be stupid? Will I be ok setting off at 8.00am or should itravel threw the night & spend the day in dover till we all meet up? What you think?

Nurburgring...................... - Page 7 Null_zps04d60eab

152Nurburgring...................... - Page 7 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 26th June 2013, 4:01 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

come down to me gaz as im kind of en route
then we can all make off from mine in a big convoy Cool

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

153Nurburgring...................... - Page 7 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 26th June 2013, 4:05 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Ok sounds like a plan Smile Do you mean your house or unit? ill get your postcode off you nearer the time

154Nurburgring...................... - Page 7 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 26th June 2013, 4:36 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

no were all leaving from my house gaz

155Nurburgring...................... - Page 7 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 26th June 2013, 4:40 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Ok what time mate?

156Nurburgring...................... - Page 7 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 26th June 2013, 5:01 pm

We are setting off at 8ish in the morning normally gets us there for 3 to 4ish.

I will put a update on here tonight.

157Nurburgring...................... - Page 7 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 26th June 2013, 5:27 pm

Pulsar Paul

Pulsar Paul

Yo bob what way are you going mate? We might join you on route or at yours Smile

158Nurburgring...................... - Page 7 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 26th June 2013, 5:29 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

youll need to catch me first pulsar boys tongue Laughing

159Nurburgring...................... - Page 7 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 26th June 2013, 5:32 pm

Have to fix the clutch before I try and catch you lol

160Nurburgring...................... - Page 7 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 26th June 2013, 6:56 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

has dana been launching it with my baby on board lol

161Nurburgring...................... - Page 7 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 26th June 2013, 8:31 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Are you going strait to dover or are you meeting at Bobs to drive down in convoy Dave?

162Nurburgring...................... - Page 7 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 26th June 2013, 8:59 pm

She say if its not at 5k for a launch its not worth doing at all your baby has a neck brace on after the last one lol

Just going to head down to Dover gaz it's easier for us I think

Am not going to get time to update the post tonight as am on my phone an could do with my lap top to copy links ect. Cheers

163Nurburgring...................... - Page 7 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 26th June 2013, 9:10 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

I think you may be heading a different way to me from York Dave? Ill be heading towards derby to get on the motorway, where I think you will be heading south past manchester on the m61 or m62 which ever one it is wont you?

164Nurburgring...................... - Page 7 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 26th June 2013, 9:14 pm

Am going all the way down the a1 gaz then on to the m11 m25 only in the m25 for about 20mins I think.

165Nurburgring...................... - Page 7 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 26th June 2013, 9:20 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Ahh no mate you are goin a totaly different way so ill prob meet up at bobs & meet you at dover.

166Nurburgring...................... - Page 7 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 26th June 2013, 9:22 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

yep a1 is the best route down for you northern type people

once your on the m25 you just stay on it until your across the Dartford crossing (thames) for you northern types then its either m2 or m20 straight down to dover
youll be on the m25 for around 40 mins at legal speeds lol

167Nurburgring...................... - Page 7 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 26th June 2013, 9:33 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Im 30mins from the M1 so ill be getting on there down to M25. I think its about 15 miles out of my way to yours Bob but that's no problem as it will be good driving down in convoy Smile

168Nurburgring...................... - Page 7 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 26th June 2013, 9:46 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

ok that's cool there will be scott in his 640bhp r32
me in the gtr
pulsar paul in his pulsar
scotts mate in his mental v12 db9
and young gareth in his pulsar

169Nurburgring...................... - Page 7 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 26th June 2013, 9:52 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Right................... Lets get 1 thing strait! I want to see nice sencable driving from all of you. Don't forget im sat at 4000rpm at 60mph DAMN RB Box Laughing

Im going to struggle with you 600+bhp boys Embarassed

170Nurburgring...................... - Page 7 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 26th June 2013, 9:56 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

I always abide by speed limits until I see a bmw try overtake me then all hell breaks loose bom

171Nurburgring...................... - Page 7 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 26th June 2013, 10:02 pm

Pulsar Paul

Pulsar Paul

Dnt worry il be sensible as I wana get there lol. Il sort out meeting you gaz nearer the time and head down to bobs as you'll pass my way too Smile or meet you all at bobs Smile

172Nurburgring...................... - Page 7 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 26th June 2013, 10:04 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Hahaha id love to see the look on the BMW drivers face Laughing... Should of bought a nissan Wink

173Nurburgring...................... - Page 7 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 26th June 2013, 10:04 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Yeh sound paul Smile where abouts are you based?

174Nurburgring...................... - Page 7 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 27th June 2013, 5:11 am

Pulsar Paul

Pulsar Paul

I'm colchester not sure what way you would go to bobs off the m25 and down the a127 ?

175Nurburgring...................... - Page 7 Empty Re: Nurburgring...................... 27th June 2013, 6:05 am

Pulsar Paul

Pulsar Paul

Does anyone know exactly what your suppose to have to drive in Europe? GB sticker! High vis vests spare bulbs, warning triangle? As I know there quite strict just wana make sure iv got it all:)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum