Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

courier fees, your thoughts please!!!

+6
johnboy
BEBB GTIR
Ajay.
ROB_IOW
nomad
GTI-R US
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1courier fees, your thoughts please!!! Empty courier fees, your thoughts please!!! 1st November 2012, 12:53 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

right guys ive recently been having a lot of problems with the bulkier items we send out through yodel.
smaller items either go through postoffice or we use dhl and no problems.

its been brought to my attention recently that yodel may not be the best company to deal with (quite shocking actually) with items either beig damaged en route or not getting to their destination or even being collected from us once they have been booked in the previous day for collection.

anyway all these things considered il now be using citylink or dhl all the time as opposed to yodel as i cant be doing with the agg once items have left us.
this service may cost a couple quid or so more on deliveries but im sure our members and anyone else come to that would rather pay a couple extra quid and know their items have a good chance of reaching their destination with minimal fuss

please correct me if you disagree with this.

in the broad scale of things considering the volume of items we send out most stuff gets where its supposed to all ok but the odd ones are becoming a little too frequent for my liking

also please remember that items sent out have a standard insurance of £20 coverage so if you want your item covered to its full value then you will need to state this when paying in order that i can get a quote

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

2courier fees, your thoughts please!!! Empty Re: courier fees, your thoughts please!!! 1st November 2012, 3:01 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

15 people looked at this thread and no ones got any feedback Rolling Eyes

come on guys these are your items were shipping out!

3courier fees, your thoughts please!!! Empty Re: courier fees, your thoughts please!!! 1st November 2012, 3:22 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

It seems to be the new trend nowadays all looky but no talky. . Il be happy to pay the extra cost for a prompt delivery and secure one rather than wasting time waiting in or wondering when the feck its going to turn up lol

4courier fees, your thoughts please!!! Empty Re: courier fees, your thoughts please!!! 1st November 2012, 3:25 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

I've always used paisley freight for larger items and never had any problems ..
But yeah i'd rather pay a little extra and get my item in good order

5courier fees, your thoughts please!!! Empty Re: courier fees, your thoughts please!!! 1st November 2012, 4:13 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

nomad29 wrote:It seems to be the new trend nowadays all looky but no talky. .

well were doing well thats 2 of you replied
thanks for input

6courier fees, your thoughts please!!! Empty Re: courier fees, your thoughts please!!! 1st November 2012, 4:57 pm

Ajay.

I'd pay a extra bit more just so my item arrives instead of not turning up at all saves a lot of hassle messaging the other party for refunds, tracking number, wasting time etc,so all rounder a better option to pay that bit more for peace of mind.

7courier fees, your thoughts please!!! Empty Re: courier fees, your thoughts please!!! 1st November 2012, 5:35 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

yep i agree guys
smaller items arent a prob as said as they go with dhl or royal mail, its normally the bigger stuff that tends to go walkies that i have to keep chasing up with yodel being the main culprits

8courier fees, your thoughts please!!! Empty Re: courier fees, your thoughts please!!! 1st November 2012, 6:12 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

I havent had a phone line for over a week so im using a friends internet at the moment!! Sad

For large items and pallets I use night frieght and they seem ok

9courier fees, your thoughts please!!! Empty Re: courier fees, your thoughts please!!! 1st November 2012, 6:19 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

You could use a long piece of string and two cups thats how that them country folk used to do it in thee old days Laughing

10courier fees, your thoughts please!!! Empty Re: courier fees, your thoughts please!!! 1st November 2012, 6:35 pm

johnboy

johnboy

Yodel and DHL are the same company now. Exclamation
I use Hermes for up to 15Kg and Parcel Force or TNT above that, but I've never tried to send an engine or gearbox...

http://www.parcel2go.com/default.aspx

11courier fees, your thoughts please!!! Empty Re: courier fees, your thoughts please!!! 1st November 2012, 6:48 pm

richpulsar

richpulsar

Ere Bob I'm now a motorcycle courier try the company I work for courier systems, and say it was courier 561 that gave you the lead, never know if you do that I may become a regular at your yard and first to scope out all those nice goodies for my R

12courier fees, your thoughts please!!! Empty Re: courier fees, your thoughts please!!! 1st November 2012, 7:05 pm

Drift God

Drift God

dont know who you used to send my Door Bob but seemed to arrive ok,
No worries here though worth the extra to get the item in a better condition in my opinion

13courier fees, your thoughts please!!! Empty Re: courier fees, your thoughts please!!! 1st November 2012, 7:15 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Id like to see that rich you bombing down the road on your bike with a bonnet strapped to your back lol Razz

14courier fees, your thoughts please!!! Empty Re: courier fees, your thoughts please!!! 1st November 2012, 7:24 pm

Drift God

Drift God

nomad29 wrote:Id like to see that rich you bombing down the road on your bike with a bonnet strapped to your back lol Razz
lol! lol! lol! make sure to get photos of that! Razz

15courier fees, your thoughts please!!! Empty Re: courier fees, your thoughts please!!! 1st November 2012, 11:11 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

gtirus wrote:15 people looked at this thread and no ones got any feedback Rolling Eyes

come on guys these are your items were shipping out!
poor bob no ones keeping him at his computer he might have to do some work tongue No joking aside the extra is always going to be worth it mate. Some of the items are not really replacable would rather recive my item over the insurance comp which is hassel for all involed

16courier fees, your thoughts please!!! Empty Re: courier fees, your thoughts please!!! 2nd November 2012, 3:52 am

toaster55

toaster55

You all ready know what i think about Yodel bob, i for one am more than happy to pay a little extra to get a trouble free service.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum