Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

All 4 arches required

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1All 4 arches required Empty All 4 arches required 21st February 2017, 9:45 pm

Daveymeladdy

Daveymeladdy

I'm getting all the body work done on my car (in particular, the arches as they are rotten!) and the body shop has told me to try and get all the arches so they can weld them in rather than build them. Anyone got some they want to sell?

2All 4 arches required Empty Re: All 4 arches required 21st February 2017, 10:53 pm

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

As far as I know there is no chance of getting rear arches for 3 door hatchback (or it's something stupid like £300 each from nissan). People are using 4/5 door arches just get them trimmed to shape.
Front ones I'd say you need whole wings. Hope this link will help.
Mike

http://www.carz2.co.uk/nissan-sunny-n14-sedhb-91-95-16450-c.asp

3All 4 arches required Empty Re: All 4 arches required 22nd February 2017, 2:35 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

I used 4 door front guards aswell. Just need holes drilled for the plastic arches and one hole for the side skirt.

4All 4 arches required Empty Re: All 4 arches required 25th February 2017, 6:49 pm

markface

Just had a quick look on that new autodoc app and they list rear panels for hatchback. Might be worth a look. Only around 30ish each

5All 4 arches required Empty Re: All 4 arches required 25th February 2017, 8:38 pm

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

markface wrote:Just had a quick look on that new autodoc app and they list rear panels for hatchback. Might be worth a look. Only around 30ish each
5 door is a hatchback too so they won't be straight fit

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum