Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

cool pics thread and random shit

+37
splmum
shroom
burrows1980
sooni
Andy Sunny Gti
gtir_woody
gtir_pimp
Gostek
mikewazowski
FPSChris
E3 APC
Gti-r dannyboy
Bones
clarebear
jaypjay
TheSnapeTA
Digitalfaze
watoga
ROB_IOW
Concrete-GTIR
Hardy172cup
Stu
johnny gtir
fred05
Wocka
Pulsar Paul
TurboTom
the vamp
Ajay.
pulsarmoley
Gaz GTiR
GTI-R US
BEBB GTIR
toaster55
Drift God
johnboy
nomad
41 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 27]

526cool pics thread and random shit - Page 22 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 17th November 2014, 7:39 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Is that a sequential turbo setup?

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow...

527cool pics thread and random shit - Page 22 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 17th November 2014, 9:35 pm

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

yes it's for mercedes sprinter I have to fit it tomorrow.....

528cool pics thread and random shit - Page 22 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 17th November 2014, 9:59 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Looks kinda confusing scratch and would give you a headache fitting Laughing

529cool pics thread and random shit - Page 22 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 17th November 2014, 10:10 pm

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

But think about spool up!!! lol!

530cool pics thread and random shit - Page 22 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 18th November 2014, 7:51 am

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

cool pics thread and random shit - Page 22 Image12

531cool pics thread and random shit - Page 22 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 18th November 2014, 11:23 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Gostek wrote:cool pics thread and random shit - Page 22 DSC_0072_zpsygm1c0sf

Now how do I put this into pulsar?? cant fix it

that hammers not big enough lol

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

532cool pics thread and random shit - Page 22 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 18th November 2014, 12:25 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Where did this pic come from andy? Looks like someone had a good day Laughing

533cool pics thread and random shit - Page 22 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 29th November 2014, 10:46 pm

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--AkymsIi5--/18m8hof57c7yhjpg.jpg

Now where is my spare key??

https://bbmgarage.co.uk/

534cool pics thread and random shit - Page 22 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 29th November 2014, 11:04 pm

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

Gostek wrote:http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--AkymsIi5--/18m8hof57c7yhjpg.jpg

Now where is my spare key??

these were a trend in the drift world a while back, not hard to do either, the small stubby screwdrivers are best for it

http://www.avaloncreative.co.uk

535cool pics thread and random shit - Page 22 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 29th November 2014, 11:11 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

It just looks like you hotwired it lol ...

536cool pics thread and random shit - Page 22 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 30th November 2014, 9:04 am

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

cool pics thread and random shit - Page 22 5FD865E5-2A1B-4D81-B372-2909F26CE626_zpscqsbugcx

537cool pics thread and random shit - Page 22 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 30th November 2014, 9:05 am

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

cool pics thread and random shit - Page 22 C51B0479-3CCE-4AB7-8334-1F7BCC2F2BCC_zpswbycad7x

538cool pics thread and random shit - Page 22 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 30th November 2014, 9:43 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Trust drifters to be into something ghetto like that. Took me a second to figure out what was going on in the first pic Darren haha

539cool pics thread and random shit - Page 22 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 30th November 2014, 8:57 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Thought id share with you my new addition to the family .... im a sucker for a sob story he was badly mistreated and as a result of neglect and abuse hes plucked majority of hes feathers ive had him for a month now and slowly gaining hes trust ... cool pics thread and random shit - Page 22 IMG-20141015-WA0000

540cool pics thread and random shit - Page 22 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 30th November 2014, 9:00 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Heres my girl .... buy her all expensive toys and like a typical kid prefers a cardboard box cool pics thread and random shit - Page 22 20141130_201704

541cool pics thread and random shit - Page 22 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 30th November 2014, 9:37 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Poor little guy, good to hear he's slowly getting better. I'm a big fan of birds, what's their names?

542cool pics thread and random shit - Page 22 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 30th November 2014, 10:21 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

The male is named bubbles he is 6 years old ... and the female is ollie she is 12 ... i didnt name either of them id just like to add lol
i wanted one for a few years so last year i bought the female .... then last month the male thought it would be company for her but shes to in love with me to care about him lol ...

543cool pics thread and random shit - Page 22 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 30th November 2014, 11:11 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

They will eventually get used to each other. My family had 2 cockatiels and they were almost 16years old. We had the first one for a few years and it wanted nothing to do with the new one for ages lol

544cool pics thread and random shit - Page 22 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 30th November 2014, 11:39 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Yeah i hope so african greys are a law to there own though im just building up trust with him he has never been handled ... so far ive manged to start him coming to me for a rub/scratch wich i find he loves and got him giving me a kiss for food treats ... am still abit nervy of him as hes super quick at biting wich he has done a few times now ... so im building up with that for now then next faze is to get him to start being picked up .... he will get up on you if he flies off but not if hes on hes cage ....he is funny though ive taught him to beatbox and dance he talks a fair bit aswell ... says the odd naughty word lol ...

545cool pics thread and random shit - Page 22 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 30th November 2014, 11:46 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

These things take a lot of time and patience but worth it. We've got a ex racing greyhound, he's great now but was really hard work for the first 4 months. Problem is you never know what they've been through in the past. And we had to learn his routine which is still to wake up 20 mins before my alarm goes of , little shit lol

546cool pics thread and random shit - Page 22 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 30th November 2014, 11:54 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Yeah very time consuming is pets like having kids again really lol ...

547cool pics thread and random shit - Page 22 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 2nd December 2014, 8:34 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

My latest project still got to tidy it up and more shading pleased with it so far .... cool pics thread and random shit - Page 22 20141202_202256

548cool pics thread and random shit - Page 22 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 2nd December 2014, 8:42 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Who's this one for Leighton?

549cool pics thread and random shit - Page 22 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 2nd December 2014, 8:55 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Its for a girls thigh pete should look pretty cool when its done well i hope so lol

550cool pics thread and random shit - Page 22 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 2nd December 2014, 9:15 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Looks good, I like the idea of a skull but haven't thought about what exactly yet.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum