Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

cool pics thread and random shit

+37
splmum
shroom
burrows1980
sooni
Andy Sunny Gti
gtir_woody
gtir_pimp
Gostek
mikewazowski
FPSChris
E3 APC
Gti-r dannyboy
Bones
clarebear
jaypjay
TheSnapeTA
Digitalfaze
watoga
ROB_IOW
Concrete-GTIR
Hardy172cup
Stu
johnny gtir
fred05
Wocka
Pulsar Paul
TurboTom
the vamp
Ajay.
pulsarmoley
Gaz GTiR
GTI-R US
BEBB GTIR
toaster55
Drift God
johnboy
nomad
41 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 27]

501cool pics thread and random shit - Page 21 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 11th September 2014, 2:29 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Still got abit more shading and straightning out a few bits ...but overall im happy with it first time ive ever done like a face ....

502cool pics thread and random shit - Page 21 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 11th September 2014, 4:01 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

cool pics thread and random shit - Page 21 20140911_165404

503cool pics thread and random shit - Page 21 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 11th September 2014, 4:03 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

All done Wink

504cool pics thread and random shit - Page 21 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 11th September 2014, 4:09 pm

gtir_pimp

gtir_pimp

Fancy drawing me a tattoo?

505cool pics thread and random shit - Page 21 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 11th September 2014, 4:24 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Depends on what you want and how big lol

506cool pics thread and random shit - Page 21 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 11th September 2014, 6:10 pm

gtir_pimp

gtir_pimp

Was thinking about something like a mermaid, maybe half sleeve, I saw one online where she was tangled around an anchor at the bottom of the sea which I thought was cool but I want my own design that no one has.

But I'm open to suggestions. It's gotta look fierce if you know what I mean coz I bet a lot of people are thinking I'm gay wanting a mermaid lol

507cool pics thread and random shit - Page 21 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 11th September 2014, 6:20 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Mermaid wanking a dolphin off not thats man-ly Laughing il see if i can come up with some ideas all sounds abit tricky to me .... do you want it to be like a dark twisted scene/evil/eeiry .... or like a light and happy type ????

508cool pics thread and random shit - Page 21 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 11th September 2014, 8:32 pm

gtir_pimp

gtir_pimp

Dark, twisted, evil style. That one around the anchor was the best one I saw but still not what I want. My friend has a big eagle with a snake wrapped around it which I quite like but I want something unique so no one else has it

509cool pics thread and random shit - Page 21 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 11th September 2014, 8:52 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

gtir_pimp wrote:

But I'm open to suggestions. It's gotta look feminine  if you know what I mean coz I want a lot of people to think I'm gay wanting a mermaid but I like them lol

GAY affraid

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

510cool pics thread and random shit - Page 21 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 11th September 2014, 9:13 pm

gtir_pimp

gtir_pimp

Isn't it about time you come out the closet too big boy

511cool pics thread and random shit - Page 21 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 11th September 2014, 9:19 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Il announce it at the rally day aron, don't want you getting all jel now lol

512cool pics thread and random shit - Page 21 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 11th September 2014, 9:36 pm

gtir_pimp

gtir_pimp

Don't be jel be Reem

513cool pics thread and random shit - Page 21 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 23rd October 2014, 9:56 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

A good looking man walked into an agent's office in Hollywood and said, "I want to be a movie star."

Tall, handsome, and with experience on Broadway, he had the right credentials . The agent asked, "What's your  name?"

The guy said, "My name is Penis van Lesbian."

The agent said, "Sir, I hate to tell you, but in order to get into Hollywood , you are going to have to change your name."

"I will NOT change my name! The van Lesbian name is centuries old, I will not disrespect my grandfather by changing my name. Not ever."

The agent said, "Sir, I have worked in Hollywood for years...you will  NEVER go far in Hollywood with a name like Penis van Lesbian ! I'm telling you, you will HAVE TO change your name or I will not be able to represent you."

"So be it! I guess we will not do business together," the guy said and he left the agent's office.

FIVE YEARS LATER......The agent opens an envelope sent to his office.

Inside the envelope is a letter and a check for $50,000. The agent is awe-struck, who would possibly send him $50,000? He reads the letter enclosed...

Dear Sir,

Five years ago, I came into your office wanting to become an actor in Hollywood , you told me I needed to change my name. Determined to make it with my God-given birth name,

I refused. You told me I would never make it in Hollywood with a name like Penis van Lesbian ... After I left your office, I thought about what you said.  I decided you were right.
             I had to change my name. I had too much pride to return to  
         your office, so I signed with another agent. I would never have

made it without changing my name, so the enclosed check

is a token of my appreciation.

Thank you for your advice.

Sincerely,
Dick van Dyke

514cool pics thread and random shit - Page 21 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 23rd October 2014, 2:35 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Ha ha, very good

515cool pics thread and random shit - Page 21 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 5th November 2014, 9:12 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

cool pics thread and random shit - Page 21 IMG-20141101-WA0000

516cool pics thread and random shit - Page 21 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 5th November 2014, 9:15 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

cool pics thread and random shit - Page 21 20141031_205449

517cool pics thread and random shit - Page 21 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 5th November 2014, 9:16 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Couple of pics of me and the lads out last friday .... im the pretty looking one on the left lol

518cool pics thread and random shit - Page 21 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 5th November 2014, 9:22 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Thats pretty good mate! How'd you do your face? I'm guessing that's not what you normally look like Laughing

519cool pics thread and random shit - Page 21 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 5th November 2014, 9:26 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Its liquid latex ...hanging eye i made... plus teeth i made out plastic lids ... took about 3hrs to do myself ....

520cool pics thread and random shit - Page 21 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 5th November 2014, 10:42 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Good effort there, thought this was the photo from last year until I read your post

521cool pics thread and random shit - Page 21 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 5th November 2014, 10:48 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

No i did the hanging eye for something differnt but think this will possibly be my last year of being a zombie ...only good thing with zombies is you can get the gore factor ....

522cool pics thread and random shit - Page 21 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 5th November 2014, 11:01 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

I remember the days of hitting the town on themed nights, miss them and the women often seemed sluttier in outfits Smile

523cool pics thread and random shit - Page 21 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 5th November 2014, 11:25 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Your be suprised how many girls come drape there selfs over you for a picture i reckon 50plus pics plus club websites and your right regarding the girls .... funniest bit of the evening was we gatecrashed this private live jazz cafe should of seen all there faces when we were all bust out on the dance floor to be fair they took it in good spirit bought us all a drink and thanked us for making there night lol ...

524cool pics thread and random shit - Page 21 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 6th November 2014, 7:53 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Nice one thumbsup

525cool pics thread and random shit - Page 21 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 17th November 2014, 7:33 pm

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

cool pics thread and random shit - Page 21 DSC_0072_zpsygm1c0sf

Now how do I put this into pulsar?? cant fix it

https://bbmgarage.co.uk/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum