Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

bit of a shit day

+3
pulsarmoley
nomad
pulsarmad20
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1bit of a shit day Empty bit of a shit day 27th November 2013, 10:11 pm

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

Just split up with my fiancee..... Moving back in with parents she going back to hers in England On the plus side pay my debts off and the R will defo get some money going in to her might see if its possible to marry the R lol

2bit of a shit day Empty Re: bit of a shit day 27th November 2013, 10:19 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Thats it look on the positive side of things lol ..... anyway sorry to hear that  mate ... pulsars are like relationships anyway  ... plodding along nicely then bam a big shitty suprise followed by another kick in teeth when your down ....Razz

3bit of a shit day Empty Re: bit of a shit day 27th November 2013, 10:19 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Unlucky fella but sounds like the R will keep you occupied.

4bit of a shit day Empty Re: bit of a shit day 27th November 2013, 10:22 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

So what ya buying for the R for Christmas now you ain't wasting ya euro's on her??

5bit of a shit day Empty Re: bit of a shit day 27th November 2013, 10:29 pm

knights of nee

Just a good excuse to get yourself some hot French pussy mate onwards and upwards, Think yourself lucky you weren't married already, I just got binned after 18 years of marriage and oh my god am I happy about that lol, Happiest day of my life when she fucked off.

6bit of a shit day Empty Re: bit of a shit day 27th November 2013, 10:45 pm

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

Lol knights sell the ring i should get the new exhaust with that lol next year a reshell but a slight bit different to a normal reshell as im keeping the numbers being a UK car as to much bother for French reging a import is do able but can't be assed get some coil overs some 15 s as the 16s are to big but as its my daily have to do a little bit at a time oh and some little interieur gagets but time will tell with money and the debts im left with..

7bit of a shit day Empty Re: bit of a shit day 27th November 2013, 10:48 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

plenty more women a good r is worth holding onto i got warned several times stop working constantly and spending all your cash on your car so i bought my wide arch one and done gear box last xmas day that was final straw relationship did not last long after that 10 year gone would i do out different if i had my time again no way

8bit of a shit day Empty Re: bit of a shit day 1st December 2013, 11:02 pm

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

pulsarmad20 wrote:Just split up with my fiancee..... Moving back in with parents she going back to hers in England On the plus side pay my debts off and the R will defo get some money going in to her might see if its possible to marry the R lol
thats what i've been doing mate over the last year, plus i get/got more pleasure from her than the ex wife Wink 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum