Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

cool pics thread and random shit

+37
splmum
shroom
burrows1980
sooni
Andy Sunny Gti
gtir_woody
gtir_pimp
Gostek
mikewazowski
FPSChris
E3 APC
Gti-r dannyboy
Bones
clarebear
jaypjay
TheSnapeTA
Digitalfaze
watoga
ROB_IOW
Concrete-GTIR
Hardy172cup
Stu
johnny gtir
fred05
Wocka
Pulsar Paul
TurboTom
the vamp
Ajay.
pulsarmoley
Gaz GTiR
GTI-R US
BEBB GTIR
toaster55
Drift God
johnboy
nomad
41 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 27]

176cool pics thread and random shit - Page 8 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 28th May 2013, 11:07 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

A few i would say loads pete Razz lots more detail and shading to get it closer to looking like a pulsar i just plonked me phone next to a bit of paper and off i went so propotions are way out not ever really draw cars wich is made as ive always been a petrolhead scratch

177cool pics thread and random shit - Page 8 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 29th May 2013, 9:15 am

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

would be good to make some stickers...GTI-R-US performance...not a good idea?? Twisted Evil

178cool pics thread and random shit - Page 8 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 29th May 2013, 11:23 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Thinks there was talk of getting the logo printed off for stickers fred if that was what you meant mate ?

179cool pics thread and random shit - Page 8 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 29th May 2013, 12:32 pm

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

i was thinking about putting the car you draw in the front and at the back "gti-r-us performance" to do some stickers, but if the simple logo is on it's way...no problems!

180cool pics thread and random shit - Page 8 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 29th May 2013, 1:33 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Oh i see didnt quite get what you was on about at first yeah that would look quite cool ....
Would have to be a really good drawing though .

181cool pics thread and random shit - Page 8 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 29th May 2013, 2:06 pm

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

sure, but you can go from your sketch, black pencil and than scan it, photoshop is your friend then!!!

182cool pics thread and random shit - Page 8 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 29th May 2013, 4:10 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

sorry being thick here lol
when they do a tat is it just copied from drawing or is the drawing traced onto you?

if they just copy it is there any point in getting a drawing as opposed to a photo? if you know what I mean

btw Leighton I think the drawing looks good, million times better than I could do lol

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

183cool pics thread and random shit - Page 8 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 29th May 2013, 4:18 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

If they do it free hand then its drawn on with a pen, or if you have a drawing/design they put it on a stencil and lay it on the skin and as they peel it off it leaves the design behind. On my back pieces the guy had a stencil with the outline and then studied photos etc to do the detailing. This is the start of the first one i had him do:

cool pics thread and random shit - Page 8 IMAG0198_zpsed0cfbc2

184cool pics thread and random shit - Page 8 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 29th May 2013, 5:17 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

As pete says they trace it off a design on like tracing paper with pen like a felt tip then stick it to you skin as it peels off it leaves the pen on you wich they tatoo over ..... its better to have a drawing than a photo as most of the hard work is done for them ie outline and picked out detail to wich they only have to trace as where a photo is not outlined it really depends on how good the tattooist is ive seen some shocking ones that look nothing like the pic and looked like a 2 year old has done it ive drawn up 4 big cover ups for that reason for people and then majority of the time it has to be something quite dark to go over the mess like i said if you can find an tattooist thats an artist then go for it .... if you fancy the trek down i know of a place where im at .

185cool pics thread and random shit - Page 8 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 29th May 2013, 5:20 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Is this the one made of two owls pete .?

186cool pics thread and random shit - Page 8 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 29th May 2013, 5:55 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Yeah the body is one type and the wings are from another

187cool pics thread and random shit - Page 8 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 29th May 2013, 6:01 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Im no owl expert .... but you can kinda see that ...not that its shit though i think the only critisim i would have would be that i would of put the legs lower if you know what i mean .

188cool pics thread and random shit - Page 8 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 29th May 2013, 7:03 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

so your a twit twoo when it comes to owls Embarassed i hate drawing and writing so top effort mate

189cool pics thread and random shit - Page 8 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 29th May 2013, 8:19 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Legs are higher as i wanted the owl in the swooping position Wink

190cool pics thread and random shit - Page 8 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 29th May 2013, 11:39 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

cool pics thread and random shit - Page 8 20130530_003213 got 10 minutes on it tonight still same picture just faffing about shading abit more want to see if i can make it look abit better .

191cool pics thread and random shit - Page 8 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 30th May 2013, 8:46 am

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

sure you can mate!!

192cool pics thread and random shit - Page 8 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 11th June 2013, 7:10 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Ahaha haha hahaha, Start from 45 seconds Laughing

https://youtu.be/ce-F2saBnyA

193cool pics thread and random shit - Page 8 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 11th June 2013, 7:27 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Smile

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

194cool pics thread and random shit - Page 8 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 11th June 2013, 8:15 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Clear winner there, loving the sound of the R, must have a front exit?

195cool pics thread and random shit - Page 8 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 15th June 2013, 12:19 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Niiiiiice Laughing

cool pics thread and random shit - Page 8 84DFEEAA-531D-404C-8E81-87C7E8BC71C0-499-0000008C95C9A46F_zps4fcae3cc

196cool pics thread and random shit - Page 8 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 15th June 2013, 1:41 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Hahahaha

197cool pics thread and random shit - Page 8 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 15th June 2013, 5:03 pm

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

oh my god!!!! Shocked, 400 bhp pulsar, good launch!!

198cool pics thread and random shit - Page 8 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 15th June 2013, 7:56 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Nice find stu  where did you dig that pic up from Laughing

199cool pics thread and random shit - Page 8 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 15th June 2013, 8:20 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Colin had posted it on Facebook lol

200cool pics thread and random shit - Page 8 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 15th June 2013, 8:25 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Oh right mugshot mayhem Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum