Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

cool pics thread and random shit

+37
splmum
shroom
burrows1980
sooni
Andy Sunny Gti
gtir_woody
gtir_pimp
Gostek
mikewazowski
FPSChris
E3 APC
Gti-r dannyboy
Bones
clarebear
jaypjay
TheSnapeTA
Digitalfaze
watoga
ROB_IOW
Concrete-GTIR
Hardy172cup
Stu
johnny gtir
fred05
Wocka
Pulsar Paul
TurboTom
the vamp
Ajay.
pulsarmoley
Gaz GTiR
GTI-R US
BEBB GTIR
toaster55
Drift God
johnboy
nomad
41 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 27]

201cool pics thread and random shit - Page 9 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 15th June 2013, 8:36 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

wankers, I was pretty shitfaced What a Face

colins just pissed off as I won the Ireland v England drinking competition lol

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

202cool pics thread and random shit - Page 9 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 16th June 2013, 3:44 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

This is what you get when your mate decides to light a banger & put it in a can BUT then realises his window is shut when he decides to throw it out... I was deaf for about 2 mins with but suppose that was better than die'ing... LMAO

cool pics thread and random shit - Page 9 Null_zpsf25b3546

cool pics thread and random shit - Page 9 Null_zpsf05d0b83

203cool pics thread and random shit - Page 9 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 16th June 2013, 4:13 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Hmmmmm pug half leathers  306 ?

204cool pics thread and random shit - Page 9 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 16th June 2013, 4:18 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Got it in 1 Wink

205cool pics thread and random shit - Page 9 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 16th June 2013, 4:28 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Lol see i know me cars Laughing

206cool pics thread and random shit - Page 9 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 16th June 2013, 4:30 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Free anti lag with this 1 Laughing

207cool pics thread and random shit - Page 9 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 18th June 2013, 3:03 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

From now on, that's how you drive!

https://youtu.be/X6vN_Q-eLXE

208cool pics thread and random shit - Page 9 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 21st June 2013, 8:41 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

fookin hell that's quick Shocked

209cool pics thread and random shit - Page 9 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 21st June 2013, 11:31 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Thats pretty quick not sure i could do it round my way though not since those bloody speed bumps were put in Evil or Very Mad

210cool pics thread and random shit - Page 9 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 21st June 2013, 8:05 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

cool pics thread and random shit - Page 9 IMG-20130620-WA0000 
Hows that for a cake .....i cant wait for my birthday to come back around geek

211cool pics thread and random shit - Page 9 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 21st June 2013, 8:07 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Haha I want 1

212cool pics thread and random shit - Page 9 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 21st June 2013, 8:16 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

It is done really well i reckon i could make that though ...... i used to get roped in to help me mum as she does all kinds of fancy and funny cakes hardest one i did was a electric pylon had to make two of them sepratley then  when in place run the power lines across made out of sweet laces  looked pretty cool though its suprising what you can make with abit of imagination.

213cool pics thread and random shit - Page 9 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 21st June 2013, 8:21 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

I love making cakes, haven't had chance lately to do any myself. Do like that cake Leighton, is that a GT3076? lol!

214cool pics thread and random shit - Page 9 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 21st June 2013, 8:31 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I think its a td04 pete ....as it was replicated off a glanza my son in law sent it me .... do you mate what making them like that or  just like sponges etc .... sweet stuff is defo my weak point lol

215cool pics thread and random shit - Page 9 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 21st June 2013, 8:42 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

I have made the odd coffee sponge etc though I normally make little cakes but usually alcoholic Very Happy

216cool pics thread and random shit - Page 9 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 21st June 2013, 8:54 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Lol you pisshead:lol!: 
I prefer my cakes like my woman miost sticky and sweet ....lol

217cool pics thread and random shit - Page 9 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 21st June 2013, 9:03 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

You forgot Rich Wink  well someone's got to fund the R!

218cool pics thread and random shit - Page 9 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 21st June 2013, 9:04 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Damn thats where ive been going wrong ...no wonder my r has been off the road so long Razz

219cool pics thread and random shit - Page 9 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 22nd June 2013, 6:59 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

i can see us not going hungry on this weekender next year drink bbqs and sounds like pudding is sorted.

220cool pics thread and random shit - Page 9 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 22nd June 2013, 10:53 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

greedy bastads
ive only got to look at a cake and gain 1/2 stone Sad

221cool pics thread and random shit - Page 9 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 22nd June 2013, 12:34 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

if only it was that easy i would look at a few lettuce leaves maybe i could lose half a stone

222cool pics thread and random shit - Page 9 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 30th June 2013, 7:19 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

http://www.speedhunters.com/2013/06/epic-lancia
Is that not just pure sex;) 

223cool pics thread and random shit - Page 9 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 30th June 2013, 7:34 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

That is awesome, its also got them xxr wheels someone on here wants?

224cool pics thread and random shit - Page 9 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 30th June 2013, 7:36 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Thats a true bit of engineering and dedication ..... yeah think it was gaz who wanted them pete .

225cool pics thread and random shit - Page 9 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 30th June 2013, 8:05 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Yeh that is stunning, a lot of work gone in to it.

& yup it was me after XXR wheels, but ive decided to keep my comps now as there a far better wheel & they never seem to go out of date like XXR's will in a few years

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum