Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

cool pics thread and random shit

+37
splmum
shroom
burrows1980
sooni
Andy Sunny Gti
gtir_woody
gtir_pimp
Gostek
mikewazowski
FPSChris
E3 APC
Gti-r dannyboy
Bones
clarebear
jaypjay
TheSnapeTA
Digitalfaze
watoga
ROB_IOW
Concrete-GTIR
Hardy172cup
Stu
johnny gtir
fred05
Wocka
Pulsar Paul
TurboTom
the vamp
Ajay.
pulsarmoley
Gaz GTiR
GTI-R US
BEBB GTIR
toaster55
Drift God
johnboy
nomad
41 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 27]

151cool pics thread and random shit - Page 7 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 23rd May 2013, 10:14 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

that's very good Shocked
wasted talent there leighton

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

152cool pics thread and random shit - Page 7 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 23rd May 2013, 10:16 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Yeah thats some skill you have Leighton.

Just found what engine it is Shocked

153cool pics thread and random shit - Page 7 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 23rd May 2013, 10:24 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

go on then pete

154cool pics thread and random shit - Page 7 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 23rd May 2013, 10:27 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

cool pics thread and random shit - Page 7 IMG-20130519-WA0001 cool pics thread and random shit - Page 7 110620102741 heres a couple that ihave done for my girlfriend ..... il dig out the half sleeve i did for my son wich is a koi carp with flowers and isobars.

155cool pics thread and random shit - Page 7 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 23rd May 2013, 10:30 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Thanks for the good comments guys much appreciated .....thinking of learning how to tattoo in the future ....its good money then id be able to afford loads more pulsars lol .

156cool pics thread and random shit - Page 7 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 23rd May 2013, 10:50 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

cool pics thread and random shit - Page 7 20130102_144705 this is my sons i draw for him ..... its just black and grey but had to do it in two sessions so it looks red in places because its jusf been done .

157cool pics thread and random shit - Page 7 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 24th May 2013, 6:17 am

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Hats off to you Leighton, that sleeve is bloody good. I want a sleeve this year but still deciding on what i want exactly, want to get another piece on the back first though, might pm you an idea and see what you design?

Oh and that engine is a big chevy V8 right? Yeah i found the 7ltr but typical ultima's had the 6.3 V8?

158cool pics thread and random shit - Page 7 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 24th May 2013, 10:39 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

its a gm ls7
one of the best v8s on the market, I almost had one dropped in my tvr but the price put me off

159cool pics thread and random shit - Page 7 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 24th May 2013, 10:43 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

So whats so awesome about it bob .... over the wieght of the lump of course ....
Yes pete maybe email me some pics of what you like nearer the time and if i get some time il draw you up something least your have a one off piece then Wink

160cool pics thread and random shit - Page 7 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 24th May 2013, 10:50 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

immense amounts of torque
l/w aluminium block, very tunable
and think there about 510hp as stock, also there pretty bulletproof

fancy doing a tat for me Leighton
ive got something I want on my arm which I would like you to design
its a kind of pledge to what I owe to gtir's 'im not joking either'
want a tat of a menacing looking pulsar with pulsarboby incorporated in it, on my forearm
now that's love for the marque Laughing

161cool pics thread and random shit - Page 7 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 24th May 2013, 12:55 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I see what i can do bob Wink ....... what size wise i gotta say those sort of drawings are not my best but il give it a go and post it up .....you want a standard looking one or the fmic cut out bumper style ?

162cool pics thread and random shit - Page 7 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 24th May 2013, 12:59 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

cool pics thread and random shit - Page 7 IMG_4239
This is my sons one cant take credit for the artwork though but is pretty awesome .

163cool pics thread and random shit - Page 7 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 24th May 2013, 1:12 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

If you have a picture in mind you can send it to me bob Wink ....

164cool pics thread and random shit - Page 7 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 24th May 2013, 1:29 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Nice desighn work leighton Smile That shelby dous look good, Wonder what a pulsar would look like Laughing

165cool pics thread and random shit - Page 7 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 24th May 2013, 2:10 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

basically want it going lengh of forearm so around 6'x 4'
so picture of an aggressive looking pulsar (black) with pulsar bobby either in an arc around drawing or somehow incorporated in it if you knows what I mean

do you do the tats or just the drawings?

166cool pics thread and random shit - Page 7 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 24th May 2013, 2:45 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Ok bob i get what your saying fella when you say aggresive looking would you like me to draw a snarling pulsar lol .... i mean you dont want like a bodykit kinda style ...it might make it all to fast n furious Wink ...... no i dont do tattoos themselves its something i wouldnt mind getting into though .... it want to get loads of practise in i have had a go with a friend of mines gun only on fake skin though its alot harder than you would think.

167cool pics thread and random shit - Page 7 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 24th May 2013, 3:55 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

il leave it to you Leighton as im not sure what would look good or not so just doodle a rough thing up please.

yes ive had a go at tattooing a mates arm when I was in the army and I completely fooked it up, as you say it certainly isn't easy

168cool pics thread and random shit - Page 7 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 24th May 2013, 7:44 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

1 car i would kill to own... Even Surrey rolling road cant tame the beast Wink Been following this car for a while now! But has now been broke for parts Sad & the owner has now built a 1200 bhp R35

https://youtu.be/5kpR8bXk9aw

169cool pics thread and random shit - Page 7 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 24th May 2013, 7:50 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Thats defo a beast Shocked

170cool pics thread and random shit - Page 7 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 24th May 2013, 7:51 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

nomad29 wrote:Yes pete maybe email me some pics of what you like nearer the time and if i get some time il draw you up something least your have a one off piece then Wink
Most of mine are custom designs, the owl on my back is actually a mix of 2 owls but unless your an owl expert you wouldnt know. Yeah will drop you some photos at a later date to point you in the right direction Wink

171cool pics thread and random shit - Page 7 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 24th May 2013, 8:08 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

nomad29 wrote:Thats defo a beast Shocked

He's called Jamie Price, he's just built a big spec R35, was featured in last months banzai mag, & yeh his supra was an animal

172cool pics thread and random shit - Page 7 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 27th May 2013, 8:45 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VWm2BsQSTI&feature=youtube_gdata_player bit of pulsar vs bike Wink

173cool pics thread and random shit - Page 7 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 27th May 2013, 10:27 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

The start of that sounded like an 80's arcade game music Laughing

174cool pics thread and random shit - Page 7 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 28th May 2013, 10:56 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

cool pics thread and random shit - Page 7 20130528_234941
Ok so dont take the piss had a quick sketch of a pulsar quite tricky little fookers to draw obviously this was just a quick sketch from a pic on my phone so not really to scale just wanted to see what it would be like to draw up .

175cool pics thread and random shit - Page 7 Empty Re: cool pics thread and random shit 28th May 2013, 11:03 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Not a bad first attempt there Leighton, few tweaks and that'll be spot on i reckon Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum