Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff

+24
khrys
Ryaneg6freak
DC313
drunkmunky
gtircrazy
Mr B
Riceracer
shroom
toaster55
CanadianLynx
gtir_woody
johnny gtir
mc_hawkings24
DezGtir
Bandyleg
mreguest
mightydquinn
nomad
Moss Ali
GTi ARGHH
aussy mick
ckd281081
Stu
Whytie
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 8]

176Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff - Page 8 Empty Re: Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff 6th May 2017, 11:39 am

Garbs

Or does anyone have one to sell at all please?

177Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff - Page 8 Empty Re: Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff 6th November 2017, 3:21 pm

Ryaneg6freak

Ryaneg6freak

So what ever happened with this? Does Frank still have any left that nobody claimed? I know he only made 5 of them....

178Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff - Page 8 Empty torsen centerdiff 4th December 2017, 9:18 pm

t.achten@home.nl

Sorry but it’s a minimum post count to protect members before you can advertise and any items req listing in the for sale section

179Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff - Page 8 Empty Re: Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff 8th December 2017, 7:15 am

Ryaneg6freak

Ryaneg6freak

t.achten@home.nl wrote:Sorry but it’s a minimum post count to protect members before you can advertise and any items req listing in the for sale section

ok? What does that have to do with this thread?

180Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff - Page 8 Empty Re: Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff 8th December 2017, 8:56 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Ryaneg6freak wrote:
t.achten@home.nl wrote:Sorry but it’s a minimum post count to protect members before you can advertise and any items req listing in the for sale section

Im confused also scratch

181Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff - Page 8 Empty Re: Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff 8th December 2017, 10:07 am

typeritr

typeritr

Ryaneg6freak wrote:

I am assuming "t.achtens" post has been edited by a moderator.

I saw his original post and it was a for sale post, thing is he was not even selling a Modena diff.

182Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff - Page 8 Empty Re: Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff 8th December 2017, 11:29 am

Ryaneg6freak

Ryaneg6freak

ahh, makes sense

183Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff - Page 8 Empty Re: Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff 8th December 2017, 8:35 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Yes it was that he was listing a part for sale ( not Modena diff as said) but the forum has a minimum post count unless permission is given by admin that is granted by the fact one or more knows them. Normally the more posts the longer people have known them,met them sold them parts etc.

This is why I always say to all those who just read posts. Join in even random banter anything then we recognise them should they need to buy or sell a part. When asking for help they will get more replies Of other forum members and it all helps with the community

184Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff - Page 8 Empty Center torsendiff. 8th December 2017, 8:52 pm

t.achten@home.nl

If you continue to post you will be ban as far as I know you don’t have permission to sell

Please read the above a minimum post count is required sure you were told this a while back aswell

185Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff - Page 8 Empty Modena centerdiff 8th December 2017, 9:51 pm

t.achten@home.nl

Oke, Do that, ban me off.

Kind Regards,

Tonny

186Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff - Page 8 Empty Re: Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff 8th December 2017, 11:14 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Nobody wants to ban you ... if you have been told already wich I know you have as I have already told you twice now also by one of our moderator's is taking the piss you know the rules please stick to them and their is no issue .

187Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff - Page 8 Empty Re: Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff 18th May 2018, 7:36 am

Ryaneg6freak

Ryaneg6freak

So just to confirm here, all 5 of Modena's center diffs have been accounted for and sold? I can't get ahold of Frank.

188Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff - Page 8 Empty Re: Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff 1st September 2018, 2:24 pm

drunkmunky

Is there any traction on this? It seems that Frank is still assuming there will be a group buy but bare in mind it's already September....

189Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff - Page 8 Empty Re: Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff 25th October 2018, 2:29 pm

Ryaneg6freak

Ryaneg6freak

drunkmunky wrote:Is there any traction on this? It seems that Frank is still assuming there will be a group buy but bare in mind it's already September....

Hell if I know. Haven't heard a word about it since.

190Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff - Page 8 Empty Re: Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff 25th October 2018, 7:42 pm

drunkmunky

I spoke to Frank about 2 months back and I ordered 2 front differentials and 2 center differentials for March of 2019 pickup in person.

If anyone else wants to join the bandwagon and order, let him know

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum