Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Modena front diff

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Modena front diff Empty Modena front diff 6th April 2015, 11:15 am

Anybody know where to buy one of these from ? Had a look at modenas website but all it says is under construction.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Pete

2Modena front diff Empty Re: Modena front diff 6th April 2015, 11:50 am

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

number & email in link below >
http://www.gtir-motorsport-club.com/t2118p45-modena-gti-r-front-diff#48662

Is a superb diff, better than nismo diff for most usages.
If got one left on shelf grab it as one of best things can do to the GTiR for the money. He got dicked about on the group buy & had a fair few stocked.

3Modena front diff Empty Re: Modena front diff 6th April 2015, 12:10 pm

That's brilliant thank you mr b you always pop up and help me I really appreciate it Very Happy

4Modena front diff Empty Re: Modena front diff 7th April 2015, 5:22 am

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Happy to help, I bought one via phonecall & payment via bank transfer, not most advanced people deal with from international sales perspective but easy enough do international call these days & bank transfer no prob, guy seemed decent enough to me as long serious on buying one.
Shame he got dicked about as could of done centre diff & even rear if had better handling on group buy.
would be very lucky if they ever make any more though ...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum